15 Reasons To Single Mothers

Options
Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
Originally there was 13 Reasons, but last year I revised the list. For some reason out of all the things I've posted on the Net ], this topic always has gotten the most response. As a matter of fact this list has been circulated over the Net. If you google "13 Reasons To Avoid Single Mothers," about 3 pages will pop up. This was even the topic of somebody's radio blog show. The only problem I had with that was one of the dudes claimed my work for his own.

To any chick who may read this, I don't if you get offended or don't like this. I also don't if you care if any of reasons don't apply to you or your peer group. I know, your a wonderful mother and your kids are developing cures for cancer and they're studying ways of sending a man to Mars and safely returning him to the earth. The thing is I'm dating you and this ? that myself and other guys have to deal when we did you. Besides the majority feel as I do, and you also have a man in your life. Your child's father. Go make a life with him.

http://www.tiredblackman.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=247

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/FWNBTD/...Single-Mothers

Dissenting views:

http://talk.blackhairmedia.com/forum...asp?TID=257912

15) Baby Damage

Child birth has a traumatic effect on the female form. Pregnancy leaves stretch marks, saggy ? , and c-section scars. I've also heard that the nookie is even stretch out and it isn't the same anymore. Then there's the weight gain. Some chicks NEVER LOSE IT, or they never get their former hot shape back.

14) Babies Interrupt Nutbusting

I've had this happen to me. I was banging a chick and her kid interrupted my sex. Needless to say I was ? . If some kid is going to interrupt the meanest head you've ever gotten, that kid should have your last name.

13) Scheduling and Logistical Problems

Chicks will use this as an excuse to get out of date with you or they may legitimately can't find a baby sitter. Either case it isn't your problem. By avoiding single mothers you effectively eliminate to excuse from ever being used.

12) Is He The One?

This is only a problem if your trying to pursue something other than a ? call. Wanting to spend time with you, but not wanting to bring strange men around her kids, you find yourself only seeing this chick after 10 or 11PM. You want to move forward, but she has to make sure your the "one." This could take months. It's bad enough these chicks are "interviewing," you to be a potential boyfriend, but these chicks are now gauging your parenting and fathering skills? AH, HELL NAW!!!? YOU AND THAT!!! I suggest dealing only with chicks that are readily available to hang out.

11) Rent-A-Daddy

Realizing her mistake, realizing that kids (especially boys need fathers,) The chick gets desperate. Any and every guy has the potential to be "daddy." Your out trying to smash, not inherit a family.

10) Double Heart Break

Your with the chick then everything falls apart. You not only do you have to deal with losing the chick, but you've formed a bond with lil' Jimmy. You and Jimmy play HALO together, watch the A's toss the ball around, go to the zoo, and things dads do with sons or daughters. On top of maybe missing the chick, you miss the kid. The cold part about it is, you may miss the kid more than you the chick.

9) Unnecessary Expenditures

Contrary to that ? women spew about "not needing a man to spend money or take care of their kids," guess what's going to happen if relationship moves forward,YOUR GOING TO BE SPENDING YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY ON HER KID!!! Your six months to a year or year an half into a relationship with this chick. You mean to tell me NOT EVEN ONCE, your going pay this kid a video game, this month's issue of Batman, a cake for her birthday, some school clothes, or a Christmas present? Or course you will, especially if they father isn't around. Also early in the relationship, if your feeling the chick, if she can't get a sitter, either you or she will suggest bring the kid along. Suddenly those romantic evening you had planned for that fly little lounge get tossed for family outings at Chuck E. Cheese.

8) You Know What She Going To If She Gets Pregnant

There's a school of thought that says single mothers are easy to ? . The irony is that the same chicks that believe in premartial sex, when they get pregnant, suddenly have an epiphany, find Jesus, and won't have an abortion. Knowing this fact, do you really want to be this father of this
woman's child?

7) Decision Making and Judgment Skills Are On Display

This chick got knocked up by somebody that she was "supposedly in love with." Not only is she a bad judge of character, she's GROSSLY irresponsible. The same guy that's an inattentive, insensate, abusive ? now, is the same guy she thought the world of and had unprotected sex with.

6) You'll Never Be#1

When your trying to build a relationship with somebody, you should be the focus of the woman's life. It should be about you and her. If she has a kid, you'll NEVER BE #1!!! That's not a bad thing either, but it's something I don't want to deal with. Neither should you.

5) Resentful Little ?

I recently experienced this. Though it happen to me personally. This chick I'm messing with, her best friend is involved with a co-worker. Thing is baby girl just broke with her "baby's daddy," for good after eight tumultuous years.
The daughter though a bright and sweet little girl, is a ? brat. Even though her parents had a ? up relationship, (due to her father and his issues,) it was all she knew. Due to her age, (the little girl is eight,) all she want is her mom and dad to be together. Being upset, jealous, resentful, and wanting a return to normalcy, the little girl told her grandmother, (my bed buddy's friend's mother,) that her mom loved her new boyfriend more than her.

If your dealing with a single mother, not only do you have to win over the chick, you have to win over the kid(s), something that may or may not ever happen. When your dealing with a chick, you shouldn't have to worry about a third party trying to sabotage your relationship.

4) Reduction In The Number Of Children You Want To Have

We all have an idea of the number of kids we want to eventually have. If you get involved with a woman with children, you can significantly reduce the number of children that you planned on having. If a chick already has 1,2,3,4 kids, how many more do you expect her to have? Or what if she's one of those woman that have problem pregnancies and getting pregnancy effects her health or puts her life in jeopardy? Adoption is cool and I'm a big proponent of it, but there's something about having your on kid.

3) Your Not My Dad

You hook up with the chick. Eventually the issue of discipline is going to come up. Some kids being resentful or just being a bratty ? is going to eventually pull the "YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!! YOUR NOT MY DAD!!!" card. Personally, if I did date single mothers and some ? kid pulled that stunt on me, I would say, "Your right. I'm not your father. Since I have no authority over you and you refuse to listen to me, you need to pack your sh*t and go live with your dad." This would be a deal breaker for me. In addition some chicks or the dad would have problem with you disciplining their kid. I'm sorry, if some kid broke one of my G.I. Joes, I'm whooping his ? .

2) Baby's Daddy

When your dealing with a chick and your getting know her, you shouldn't have to deal with kid's father. Some guys can't get over the fact that their ex has moved on. Before he was an inattentive ? and didn't give a jolly ? about her. Now that you've entered into the picture, the dude wants to be the ideal boyfriend and a "father of the year," nominee." The guy stars stalking her and wants to fight you. Even if the chick and guy are on good terms, the guy feels as if he can always smash. He knows her. He knows what she wants to hear and what makes her happy. The next thing you know, your having this conversation. "I've decided to try and make it work with Jimmy's dad." Best way to avoid the situation is to avoid single moms.

1) Tag, Your It!!!!

This should be the BIGGEST deterrent to EVER dealing with a single mother. In some jurisdictions, I think California is one of them, if you start dealing with a chick with kids, move in with her and things go south. THE CHICK CAN SUE YOU FOR CHILD SUPPORT!!!! She can claim that the her and child have "become accustomed to you supporting the child." YOU COULD END UP POSSIBLY PAYING CHILD SUPPORT FOR A KID THAT ISN'T EVEN YOURS!!!! Imagine being extorted money because you were doing what you thought was the "right thing." The state doesn't give a rat's ? about the relationship being over or you being a "good guy." They just don't want the chick on welfare. So as far as your concerned, "TAG, YOUR IT!!!"

The only reason why one should EVEN CONSIDER single mom, it's because it's FOR SURE ASS and she's the one doing the pursing. She's being the aggressor, she asked for the number, she's calling, she's setting up the date. Even then, she's just there until something better comes along. Instead of putting all the time and effort into M.I.L.F.s That effort would be better spent on G.I.L.F.s
__

Comments

• DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    To any chick who may read this, I don't if you get offended or don't like this. I also don't if you care if any of reasons don't apply to you or your peer group. I know, your a wonderful mother and your kids are developing cures for cancer and they're studying ways of sending a man to Mars and safely returning him to the earth. The thing is I'm dating you and this ? that myself and other guys have to deal when we did you. Besides the majority feel as I do, and you also have a man in your life. Your child's father. Go make a life with him.
    LMAO....

BUt I aint readin all that ? breh..I just dont do it cuz they usually have ? up bodies and Im not trying to take care of another man's responsibilities. THat makes me a sucker.
  • juice86
    juice86 Members Posts: 832
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Holly ? ! You hit the nail on the head!
  • simplyspeaking
    simplyspeaking Confirm Email Posts: 2,195
    edited July 2010
    Options
    http://www.tiredblackman.com/forums/...ad.php?tid=247

LOL @ this website, and that damn movie.

although i haven't seen, the low budget flicks just don't do it for me.
  • Tommy Billfiger
    Tommy Billfiger Banned Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    It's a lot of truth in this 15,14,13,12,11,6 and 2 are the truth
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Originally there was 13 Reasons, but last year I revised the list. For some reason out of all the things I've posted on the Net ], this topic always has gotten the most response. As a matter of fact this list has been circulated over the Net. If you google "13 Reasons To Avoid Single Mothers," about 3 pages will pop up. This was even the topic of somebody's radio blog show. The only problem I had with that was one of the dudes claimed my work for his own.

Dissenting views:

15) Baby Damage

Child birth has a traumatic effect on the female form. Pregnancy leaves stretch marks, saggy ? , and c-section scars. I've also heard that the nookie is even stretch out and it isn't the same anymore. Then there's the weight gain. Some chicks NEVER LOSE IT, or they never get their former hot shape back.

I've had this happen to me. I was banging a chick and her kid interrupted my sex. Needless to say I was ? . If some kid is going to interrupt the meanest head you've ever gotten, that kid should have your last name.

Chicks will use this as an excuse to get out of date with you or they may legitimately can't find a baby sitter. Either case it isn't your problem. By avoiding single mothers you effectively eliminate to excuse from ever being used.

12) Is He The One?

This is only a problem if your trying to pursue something other than a ? call. Wanting to spend time with you, but not wanting to bring strange men around her kids, you find yourself only seeing this chick after 10 or 11PM. You want to move forward, but she has to make sure your the "one." This could take months. It's bad enough these chicks are "interviewing," you to be a potential boyfriend, but these chicks are now gauging your parenting and fathering skills? AH, HELL NAW!!!? YOU AND THAT!!! I suggest dealing only with chicks that are readily available to hang out.

11) Rent-A-Daddy

Realizing her mistake, realizing that kids (especially boys need fathers,) The chick gets desperate. Any and every guy has the potential to be "daddy." Your out trying to smash, not inherit a family.

10) Double Heart Break

Your with the chick then everything falls apart. You not only do you have to deal with losing the chick, but you've formed a bond with lil' Jimmy. You and Jimmy play HALO together, watch the A's toss the ball around, go to the zoo, and things dads do with sons or daughters. On top of maybe missing the chick, you miss the kid. The cold part about it is, you may miss the kid more than you the chick.

Contrary to that ? women spew about "not needing a man to spend money or take care of their kids," guess what's going to happen if relationship moves forward,YOUR GOING TO BE SPENDING YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY ON HER KID!!! Your six months to a year or year an half into a relationship with this chick. You mean to tell me NOT EVEN ONCE, your going pay this kid a video game, this month's issue of Batman, a cake for her birthday, some school clothes, or a Christmas present? Or course you will, especially if they father isn't around. Also early in the relationship, if your feeling the chick, if she can't get a sitter, either you or she will suggest bring the kid along. Suddenly those romantic evening you had planned for that fly little lounge get tossed for family outings at Chuck E. Cheese.

There's a school of thought that says single mothers are easy to ? . The irony is that the same chicks that believe in premartial sex, when they get pregnant, suddenly have an epiphany, find Jesus, and won't have an abortion. Knowing this fact, do you really want to be this father of this
    woman's child?

This chick got knocked up by somebody that she was "supposedly in love with." Not only is she a bad judge of character, she's GROSSLY irresponsible. The same guy that's an inattentive, insensate, abusive ? now, is the same guy she thought the world of and had unprotected sex with.

6) You'll Never Be#1

When your trying to build a relationship with somebody, you should be the focus of the woman's life. It should be about you and her. If she has a kid, you'll NEVER BE #1!!! That's not a bad thing either, but it's something I don't want to deal with. Neither should you.

5) Resentful Little ?

I recently experienced this. Though it happen to me personally. This chick I'm messing with, her best friend is involved with a co-worker. Thing is baby girl just broke with her "baby's daddy," for good after eight tumultuous years.
    The daughter though a bright and sweet little girl, is a ? brat. Even though her parents had a ? up relationship, (due to her father and his issues,) it was all she knew. Due to her age, (the little girl is eight,) all she want is her mom and dad to be together. Being upset, jealous, resentful, and wanting a return to normalcy, the little girl told her grandmother, (my bed buddy's friend's mother,) that her mom loved her new boyfriend more than her.

If your dealing with a single mother, not only do you have to win over the chick, you have to win over the kid(s), something that may or may not ever happen. When your dealing with a chick, you shouldn't have to worry about a third party trying to sabotage your relationship.

We all have an idea of the number of kids we want to eventually have. If you get involved with a woman with children, you can significantly reduce the number of children that you planned on having. If a chick already has 1,2,3,4 kids, how many more do you expect her to have? Or what if she's one of those woman that have problem pregnancies and getting pregnancy effects her health or puts her life in jeopardy? Adoption is cool and I'm a big proponent of it, but there's something about having your on kid.

3) Your Not My Dad

You hook up with the chick. Eventually the issue of discipline is going to come up. Some kids being resentful or just being a bratty ? is going to eventually pull the "YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!! YOUR NOT MY DAD!!!" card. Personally, if I did date single mothers and some ? kid pulled that stunt on me, I would say, "Your right. I'm not your father. Since I have no authority over you and you refuse to listen to me, you need to pack your sh*t and go live with your dad." This would be a deal breaker for me. In addition some chicks or the dad would have problem with you disciplining their kid. I'm sorry, if some kid broke one of my G.I. Joes, I'm whooping his ? .

2) Baby's Daddy

When your dealing with a chick and your getting know her, you shouldn't have to deal with kid's father. Some guys can't get over the fact that their ex has moved on. Before he was an inattentive ? and didn't give a jolly ? about her. Now that you've entered into the picture, the dude wants to be the ideal boyfriend and a "father of the year," nominee." The guy stars stalking her and wants to fight you. Even if the chick and guy are on good terms, the guy feels as if he can always smash. He knows her. He knows what she wants to hear and what makes her happy. The next thing you know, your having this conversation. "I've decided to try and make it work with Jimmy's dad." Best way to avoid the situation is to avoid single moms.

1) Tag, Your It!!!!

This should be the BIGGEST deterrent to EVER dealing with a single mother. In some jurisdictions, I think California is one of them, if you start dealing with a chick with kids, move in with her and things go south. THE CHICK CAN SUE YOU FOR CHILD SUPPORT!!!! She can claim that the her and child have "become accustomed to you supporting the child." YOU COULD END UP POSSIBLY PAYING CHILD SUPPORT FOR A KID THAT ISN'T EVEN YOURS!!!! Imagine being extorted money because you were doing what you thought was the "right thing." The state doesn't give a rat's ? about the relationship being over or you being a "good guy." They just don't want the chick on welfare. So as far as your concerned, "TAG, YOUR IT!!!"

The only reason why one should EVEN CONSIDER single mom, it's because it's FOR SURE ASS and she's the one doing the pursing. She's being the aggressor, she asked for the number, she's calling, she's setting up the date. Even then, she's just there until something better comes along. Instead of putting all the time and effort into M.I.L.F.s That effort would be better spent on G.I.L.F.s
    __

All truth. Too many guys settling for the bottom of the barrell these days..........................................
  • CollegeBoi12
    CollegeBoi12 Members Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Realest thread ever made
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    man you aint never lied. truth. ? .
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Real ? ...........
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »
    Wow, original thread premise :rolleyes:

Okay?

This dude can't make a thread under 1000 words.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    Options
    12) Is He The One?

umm...shouldn't you be kind of evaluating somebody's potential parenting skills even if they don't want to have a kid if you're thinking of pursuing a long term/serious relationship with them?
  • rakim ii
    rakim ii Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I've experienced 14, 13 and 5 smh
  • Neva_Change
    Neva_Change Members Posts: 385 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    1) Tag, Your It!!!!

This should be the BIGGEST deterrent to EVER dealing with a single mother. In some jurisdictions, I think California is one of them, if you start dealing with a chick with kids, move in with her and things go south. THE CHICK CAN SUE YOU FOR CHILD SUPPORT!!!! She can claim that the her and child have "become accustomed to you supporting the child." YOU COULD END UP POSSIBLY PAYING CHILD SUPPORT FOR A KID THAT ISN'T EVEN YOURS!!!! Imagine being extorted money because you were doing what you thought was the "right thing." The state doesn't give a rat's ? about the relationship being over or you being a "good guy." They just don't want the chick on welfare. So as far as your concerned, "TAG, YOUR IT!!!" __

damn!........
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I didnt marry a single mother but I would never say that I couldnt. And that cooch being stretch out ? . that is some young and dumb ? . ? you must be 12. After I read that I couldnt keep going.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    Options

Dissenting views:

15) Baby Damage

12) Is He The One?

11) Rent-A-Daddy

10) Double Heart Break

woman's child?

6) You'll Never Be#1

5) Resentful Little ?

3) Your Not My Dad

2) Baby's Daddy

1) Tag, Your It!!!!

__

i can break you down on each and every one of the 15 things you just posted ... but im not even gonna waste my time ethering you and making you get emotional
  • texican11
    texican11 Members Posts: 447
    edited July 2010
    Options
    You all are some ? ? ...

There are some pros to dating/ ? with single moms

1)That easy ? ...
    She is desperate to find some one...
    Cuz she knows she is running out of time (past her prime)
    She will give the ? and sometimes money
    for you to stick aroud (fellas take advantage)
    **Extra points if she is a former dime...

2)If you are dealing with her on the regular
    -You have excuses...(that little BASTARD)
    Tell her" I was gonna take you out on a nice romantic date...
    But I see you cant, cuz you do not have a babysitter"
    (Use this time to go to the club and crep on another chick)
    -If you are redy to break up (use her little BASTARD as an excuse)
    "Hey is NOT you, Its NOT me...is just that im NOT ready for a family
    I feel like Im NOT good enough" (this is a lie, but hey you need the excue to stop dealing with her)
  • Maximus Rex
    edited July 2010
    Options
    texican11 wrote: »
    You all are some ? ? ...

There are some pros to dating/ ? with single moms

1)That easy ? ...

There's a school of thought that says single mothers are easy to ? . The irony is that the same chicks that believe in premartial sex, when they get pregnant, suddenly have an epiphany, find Jesus, and won't have an abortion. Knowing this fact, do you really want to be this father of thiswoman's child?

She is desperate to find some one...
    Cuz she knows she is running out of time (past her prime)

2) Is He The One?

11) Rent-A-Daddy

She will give the ? and sometimes money
    for you to stick aroud (fellas take advantage)
    **Extra points if she is a former dime...

Childless chicks do this also.
    2)If you are dealing with her on the regular
    -You have excuses...(that little BASTARD)

Doesn't date, nor do I recommend men get involve with single mothers. I have fifteen reasons for doing so.
    Tell her" I was gonna take you out on a nice romantic date...
    But I see you cant, cuz you do not have a babysitter"(Use this time to go to the club and crep on another chick)
    -If you are redy to break up (use her little BASTARD as an excuse)
    "Hey is NOT you, Its NOT me...is just that im NOT ready for a family
    I feel like Im NOT good enough" (this is a lie, but hey you need the excue to stop dealing with her)

This creates unnecessary problems and leaves the potential for acrimony and otherwise uncomfortable situations. I don't believe in lying to chicks (unless it's to show I can get other women,) and what you're suggesting I do is lie? What how does lying benefit me? I don't have to lie to get chicks, so why would I start. What go through all of this effort when I can devote my time to chicks without kids?
  • Maximus Rex
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    1) Tag, Your It!!!!

__

I'm completely blown away buy this. This alone is enough for me not to even want to look at a single mother.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    why would any sensible man condone dating single mothers? It should be frowned upon just like directly paying for ? . SMH at of the brothers trying to refute this. Thts some str8 up cap'n save a hoe ? right there. The only point I can refute is number 1.
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i can break you down on each and every one of the 15 things you just posted ... but im not even gonna waste my time ethering you and making you get emotional

BOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo !!!

I demand an eFight!
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    yeah I think Im bout to stop ? with single moms. kids be ? too much ? up. I used to look past that ? and was way more liberal about it then most of my homies but I think Im bout to cut that ? short in the game. Repeating the same actions and expecting a different outcome is insanity.
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Remembers a poster on the old IC who said his high score on some video game was topped by another ? which gave him proof that she was cheating on him....smh

There are many benefits to being with them short term but the whole concept of men coming in and out of the child's life has a big effect.
  • nuri
    nuri Members Posts: 457
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Remembers a poster on the old IC who said his high score on some video game was topped by another ? which gave him proof that she was cheating on him....smh

There are many benefits to being with them short term but the whole concept of men coming in and out of the child's life has a big effect.[/QUOTtE]

That ? was COMEDY.