• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    MTE5NDg0MDU0OTM4NjE3MzU5.jpg

Lol @ folks always screaming "why you worshipping a white man"...when the above picture is an actual picture of the ? you worship.

Oh the irony!

No one worships Darwin and he isn't the first to develop a scientific understanding of biological changes in the enviroment of different organisms. Al Jahiz an East African Muslim did in the 9th century.

Yes, people do worship Him. If you don't worship the true and living ? , Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus the Christ), you are an idolater. You worship the works of the hands of men. You fall down before lifeless gods that can neither hear, nor talk, nor walk. You worship the thoughts and imaginations of your heart. Therefor ? calls you an IDOLATER!

And the payment for dying in your sins as an idolater will be the lake of fire forever. Amen.

How do we worship him? We see his evidence and he presented his arguments. He presented based on observations and data entry and his work was grade A scientific especially with the equipment that he possessed. The scientific hypothesis at that time was revolutionary to the current European model while it was floating around in Islamic world.

You shall have no other gods before the LORD Jesus Christ my friend. You worship Darwin by denying the existence of Jesus Christ as ? in the flesh. Because you don't want to be held accountable to Him by acknowledging His authority over your life. So you suppress the truth with unrighteousness and in turn run from the light back to the darkness.

You aren't some Johnny come lately my friend. Your story of rebellion is as old as time. For I was once in your shoes as well. But now that I have come to a knowledge of the truth by way of the New Birth in Christ Jesus my LORD, I compel others to come and see that the LORD is good, for blessed is every one who trusts in Him!

Will you come to Him today?

Are you ? trolling? Who the hell worships Darwin, he made observations and based his observations on the data he observed and later with better technology we tested and continually tested his hypothesis and observations until it became a fact.

Yahweh and Jesus are on the table of being fiction and fables. Species going through changes based on the ever changing enviroment and we can see the genome, alleles, rna and etc is weird, but a man walking on water, a staff that can turn into a snake, firey beings, talking donkeys, talking snakes, behemoths, angels killing armies is all real????

You do worship Darwin. You hold to him as your ? . Look at your staunch defending of him, despite all the evidence that says that evolution is hogwash. You defend him as if your life depended on it. But yet the theory is as dead as a dodo bird.

You can't even understand earthly things @Ajackson17 . So how are you even going to try to contemplate and understand heavenly things? You need milk my friend. And the milk starts with being BORN AGAIN. You can't get pass go unless you enter the race. You are still in the stands looking on as a spectator. Get in the race my friend! For the finish line is almost here! And you can finish with all the SAINTS of ? , but you must come first!

Will you come today my friend?

There is no staunch evidence showing evolution as false and creationists are psuedo scientists. It's bigger than Darwin and many people before Darwin came up with these observations through well observing nature. You are bag of cells that have different mutations and you pass your genes and the woman you are with those small changes occur over even thousands of years people like Kat, Asian people and etc they do not look like their ancestors, but if you go far enough through thousands of generations these small changes will not look like their ancestors and their genome be to the point they cannot breed with one another.

You can't deal with the changes in the genome, you can't deal with the alleles, and etc. You do not understand natural enviroment, because you aren't not talking about the inner workings in the genome, nor the changes of bacteria in our body and etc.

You are ignorant in this enviroment.

And no magic sky daddy is going to give you powers.

No one has ever observed one species change into a completely different species. It can't happen and it will never happen. DNA exists in every living thing. And there is intelligent information embedded within DNA. It could not have evolved. It's preposterous!

Did the computer you are writing on make itself?

OF COURSE NOT! It took intelligence.

So to sit here and tell me that DNA evolved from nothing, which is much more complex than the computer you are using, is a slap in my face.

https://youtu.be/cPlTsWFYBIM

Even Richard Dawkins himself admitted that Intelligence was behind the creation of the universe. The truth will always come out. Amen.

https://youtu.be/ChWiZ3iXWwM
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darwinsim and the American Eugenics Movement
    During the late nineteenth century, many American intellectuals came to embrace Darwinism. Although this was primarily a development within the natural sciences, it had an important impact on the broader society as well. Although some prominent late-nineteenth-century Darwinists maintained that Darwinism could be held consistently with a belief in ? and even with some form of Christianity, Darwinism’s fundamental tendency was nevertheless toward atheism and materialism. The majority of Americans rejected Darwinism (and still do), but its acceptance by many within the nation’s economic, intellectual, and educational elite meant that Darwinian ideas began to influence important American institutions in significant ways.

Darwinism mandated a completely different worldview from that which Americans had traditionally held and on which the nation’s institutions had previously been based. During the first century of the nation’s independence, not all Americans, probably not even a majority, had been evangelical Christians, but an overwhelming majority of Americans had accepted the basic worldview advanced by the Bible and believed that the universe was the creation of an infinite, personal ? . The acceptance of Darwinism brought change in a number of key areas of thought.

Darwinism removed the historical American basis for human rights. In the Declaration of Independence, Thomas Jefferson had famously summed up the commonly held beliefs of his countrymen with the memorable words: “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, and that they are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights.” Because human beings were the creation of ? , they had rights that other human beings were bound to respect. Darwinism changed this entirely. If life had evolved from a single-cell organism to human beings by means of natural selection—the survival of the fittest—it had certainly not done so by favoring organisms that respected the rights of others. Instead, natural selection would favor the survival and propagation of those organisms that most successfully trampled on the rights of others. This change in worldview had the potential to open the way for major changes in American practices.

Another area in which the arrival of Darwinist thought opened the door to sweeping change was that of race relations. America’s traditional Christian worldview had provided a basis for racial equality, even if American practice had not always lived up to that standard. Within the biblical view, all humans were descended from one original couple and were therefore related, part of a very large human family. It was natural that rights should be equal among different groups within this family, regardless of ethnic characteristics. Indeed, the biblical view of mankind provided no basis for the concept of separate races. All humans were members of the human race, and, whatever might be their differences, all humans were equally human. Not all Americans had conformed to this ideal. The treatment of African-Americans under the system of slavery, and at certain times the treatment of the American Indians, fell well short of the standard of the equal value of every ethnic group. Nevertheless the biblical view of human origins had provided a basis for effective criticism of racism by some members of society.

The Abolitionist movement (1831-1865), which campaigned tirelessly and ultimately successfully for the complete end of the institution of slavery in America, was overwhelmingly based on Christian principles and often on overtly Christian teaching. Many of its most prominent leaders were Christian evangelists. By some estimates, seven out of every eight Abolitionists was an evangelical Christian. The remaining one eighth of Abolitionists, while not accepting the veracity of the Bible, nevertheless almost all held to an essentially creationist worldview. Atheist Abolitionists were rare, since they had little basis for objecting to racism, as long as it was directed toward some “race” other than their own.

The arrival and acceptance of Charles Darwin’s theory changed the intellectual landscape of America. Darwinism removed the basis for racial equality. Reasoning from Darwinist assumptions, it was impossible to come to the conclusion that all humans are equally human. If humans had evolved from lower forms of life and were gradually still evolving toward some higher form of life, then it stood to reason that some humans were more evolved—in effect, more human—than others. Some were closer to the superman that Darwinists promised in the future, and others were closer to the ape-like ancestor from whom Darwinists claimed all humans were descended. It did not take long, as we shall see, for advocates of Darwin’s teaching to decide which humans belonged in the first group and which in the second.

http://www.scienceandapologetics.org/engl/turner.html
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    The full title of "Origin of Species" is actually

"On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life"

What "favoured" races could he have been speaking about?
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    A quote from "The Descent of Man", another book by Darwin
    At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilised races of man will almost certainly exterminate, and replace, the savage races throughout the world. At the same time the anthropomorphous apes, as Professor Schaaffhausen has remarked (18. ‘Anthropological Review,’ April 1867, p. 236.), will no doubt be exterminated. The break between man and his nearest allies will then be wider, for it will intervene between man in a more civilised state, as we may hope, even than the Caucasian, and some ape as low as a baboon, instead of as now between the ? or Australian and the gorilla.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    What "savages" could he be talking about?
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    The lower that scientist go on a subatomic level, the more stuff their finding where they expected to find less stuff
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options

Lol @ folks always screaming "why you worshipping a white man"...when the above picture is an actual picture of the ? you worship.

Oh the irony!

No one worships Darwin and he isn't the first to develop a scientific understanding of biological changes in the enviroment of different organisms. Al Jahiz an East African Muslim did in the 9th century.

Yes, people do worship Him. If you don't worship the true and living ? , Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus the Christ), you are an idolater. You worship the works of the hands of men. You fall down before lifeless gods that can neither hear, nor talk, nor walk. You worship the thoughts and imaginations of your heart. Therefor ? calls you an IDOLATER!

And the payment for dying in your sins as an idolater will be the lake of fire forever. Amen.

How do we worship him? We see his evidence and he presented his arguments. He presented based on observations and data entry and his work was grade A scientific especially with the equipment that he possessed. The scientific hypothesis at that time was revolutionary to the current European model while it was floating around in Islamic world.

You shall have no other gods before the LORD Jesus Christ my friend. You worship Darwin by denying the existence of Jesus Christ as ? in the flesh. Because you don't want to be held accountable to Him by acknowledging His authority over your life. So you suppress the truth with unrighteousness and in turn run from the light back to the darkness.

You aren't some Johnny come lately my friend. Your story of rebellion is as old as time. For I was once in your shoes as well. But now that I have come to a knowledge of the truth by way of the New Birth in Christ Jesus my LORD, I compel others to come and see that the LORD is good, for blessed is every one who trusts in Him!

Are you ? trolling? Who the hell worships Darwin, he made observations and based his observations on the data he observed and later with better technology we tested and continually tested his hypothesis and observations until it became a fact.

Yahweh and Jesus are on the table of being fiction and fables. Species going through changes based on the ever changing enviroment and we can see the genome, alleles, rna and etc is weird, but a man walking on water, a staff that can turn into a snake, firey beings, talking donkeys, talking snakes, behemoths, angels killing armies is all real????

You do worship Darwin. You hold to him as your ? . Look at your staunch defending of him, despite all the evidence that says that evolution is hogwash. You defend him as if your life depended on it. But yet the theory is as dead as a dodo bird.

You can't even understand earthly things @Ajackson17 . So how are you even going to try to contemplate and understand heavenly things? You need milk my friend. And the milk starts with being BORN AGAIN. You can't get pass go unless you enter the race. You are still in the stands looking on as a spectator. Get in the race my friend! For the finish line is almost here! And you can finish with all the SAINTS of ? , but you must come first!

There is no staunch evidence showing evolution as false and creationists are psuedo scientists. It's bigger than Darwin and many people before Darwin came up with these observations through well observing nature. You are bag of cells that have different mutations and you pass your genes and the woman you are with those small changes occur over even thousands of years people like Kat, Asian people and etc they do not look like their ancestors, but if you go far enough through thousands of generations these small changes will not look like their ancestors and their genome be to the point they cannot breed with one another.

You can't deal with the changes in the genome, you can't deal with the alleles, and etc. You do not understand natural enviroment, because you aren't not talking about the inner workings in the genome, nor the changes of bacteria in our body and etc.

No one has ever observed one species change into a completely different species. It can't happen and it will never happen. DNA exists in every living thing. And there is intelligent information embedded within DNA. It could not have evolved. It's preposterous!

So to sit here and tell me that DNA evolved from nothing, which is much more complex than the computer you are using, is a slap in my face.

Even Richard Dawkins himself admitted that Intelligence was behind the creation of the universe. The truth will always come out. Amen.

Seriously the atheist delusion. Intelligence simply means to do. I don't follow Richard Dawkins. I don't claim to know everything as far as everything, I don't believe in tribal deities. Even in the quantum physics there are actions that are considered spooky.

We have fossil records, dna, we study embryos, we study viruses, and bacteria and among other things. Your DNA tells the tale.

https://youtu.be/uI_Q1kjmfxo

https://youtu.be/3DoY_BExyuA

You're talking about computer that is built on patterns, it's just observes what we observes. You have a belief in a tribal belief system that had no idea of what dna is, quantum particles, I bet they thought lightening was magical as they said it was Yahweh's fire, but we know that lightening is plasma the 4th state of matter, they didn't know the moon reflects light from the sun and among of other things. Their contemporaries created grander civilizations understood physics at a particular level, their neighbor Egypt developed antibiotics in their beer and so many things. You believe in a wandering tribe's tribal deity.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Great documentary, goes hard on Darwin and eugenics

Maafa 21
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eWxCRReTV4
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Another quot from The Descent of Man
    We civilised men... do our utmost to check the process of elimination; we build asylums for the imbecile, the maimed, and the sick; we institute poor-laws; and our medical men exert their utmost skill to save the life of every one to the last moment... Thus the weak members of civilised societies propagate their kind. No one who has attended to the breeding of domestic animals will doubt that this must be highly injurious to the race of man. It is surprising how soon a want of care, or care wrongly directed, leads to the degeneration of a domestic race; but excepting in the case of man himself, hardly any one is so ignorant as to allow his worst animals to breed
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Great documentary, goes hard on Darwin and eugenics

Maafa 21
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eWxCRReTV4

Eugenics is a real phenomonen but they use evolution with their poor sense of understanding as a reason why eugenics is needed. They were the ones using pseudo science not evolution as mutations occurs in organisms and changes through time would make the descendants unable to reproduce with their ancestors let's say a few thousand generations ago.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Educate yourself....there are more than 2 theories on how life came to be. Its not just a creation story or the faulty abiogenesis theory
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    https://youtu.be/AYBRbCLI4zU

@xxCivicxx

study al jahiz

https://youtu.be/ePvHVqwaKD4

And he wrote Glory to the Black race, the first pro-black book of how black folks took over Baghdad while the Arab slave trade was going on.

https://youtu.be/t7WYJbvKixY
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    @Ajackson17 I watched the last video and I lol'd.

He said the key factor was TIME. And he said that the early earth only had CO2 4.5 billion years ago and then he said that 1 billion years later cells first appeared. He then said it started with organic molecules beginning to form.

BUT HOW????

Organic molecules are life. How does non-life produce life? Organic molecules don't just pop out of nowhere and contain the DNA information for every living thing. Get real. Are you serious?

He is talking out of his rear end. He never observed it. Science deals with observation. And no one on earth today observed what happened "4.5 billion years ago".

But I do know an authority who was alive 4.5 billion years ago and His name is Jesus Christ. And I go by what He has revealed. Not on some pseudo scientific postulation that has no evidence whatsoever.

In the beginning ? created the heaven and the earth. You either take it or leave it. Miss me with all this hot breath jargon of absolute nonsense.

• Neophyte Wolfgang
    Options
    You know what's basically pseudoscience ?? abiogenesis

I agree so is Big Bang
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Educate yourself....there are more than 2 theories on how life came to be. Its not just a creation story or the faulty abiogenesis theory

There is truth and then there are lies. If you look left you can't be looking right. Therefore truth is absolute. So either you believe in what's been revealed, which is truth. Or you believe what people speculate, which are lies.

Amen.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    edited December 2016
    Options
    This was one of my points in my UFO debate. Not all Scientists agree with each other. The mainstream media picks a few out of the group and holds them up as authoritarian orthodoxy. When many in the field have different or similar perceptions of theories
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    @Ajackson17 I watched the last video and I lol'd.

He said the key factor was TIME. And he said that the early earth only had CO2 4.5 billion years ago and then he said that 1 billion years later cells first appeared. He then said it started with organic molecules beginning to form.

BUT HOW????

Organic molecules are life. How does non-life produce life? Organic molecules don't just pop out of nowhere and contain the DNA information for every living thing. Get real. Are you serious?

He is talking out of his rear end. He never observed it. Science deals with observation. And no one on earth today observed what happened "4.5 billion years ago".

But I do know an authority who was alive 4.5 billion years ago and His name is Jesus Christ. And I go by what He has revealed. Not on some pseudo scientific postulation that has no evidence whatsoever.

In the beginning ? created the heaven and the earth. You either take it or leave it. Miss me with all this hot breath jargon of absolute nonsense.

https://explorable.com/scientific-observation

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/science-sushi/evolution-watching-speciation-occur-observations/

http://press.princeton.edu/chapters/i10100.pdf
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    This was one of my points in my UFO debate. Not all Scientists agree with each other. The mainstream media picks a few out of the group and holds them up as authoritarian orthodoxy. When many in the field have different or similar perceptions of theories

They disagree on certain things, but evolution is not something that is disagree on the main premise, but the different factors of the process is some of the things they disagree and agree and argue over.
  • IgboNegro
    IgboNegro Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Oh the irony!

That is not evolution. No one who believes in evolution believes the bolded.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    But du you read from a book that said ? made man from the earth and then breathed life into him. Humans are made up from the periodic table of elements.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

@xxCivicxx

study al jahiz

And he wrote Glory to the Black race, the first pro-black book of how black folks took over Baghdad while the Arab slave trade was going on.

I'll watch these, I've just never seen a valid sensible argument for cross-species evolution

There should be millions of "missing links" for us to study but there are none that I can see

Caucasians share ~4% of their DNA with primates

Afrikans have 0% monkey DNA

Did Caucasians evolve INTO the monkey DNA? Or did they interbreed with something to gain this monkey DNA?
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    @IgboNegro he refuses to actually learn what the scientists are saying and researching. It's quite clear to anyone that studied evolution thoroughly enough would know what it actually is.
  • RuffDraft
    RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The best conversations are with those that have an open mind.

Sending five to six posts of, "Why I'm right and you're wrong..." about something that cannot be proven through text or otherwise, is an example of closed mindedness and an inability to take on another's beliefs. How indulgent are you in yourself to behave in such a way? The world will never think in the same way as you. We are diverse, intelligent beings, not programs that need to think in a certain way so that you can feel your ? is right.

Present day should not be about plaguing the world's minds with one single thought or idea. It should be about taking on one's own opinion and sharing it with the next, so that we can grow together in our beliefs and grow for the greater good of ourselves.

Be compassionate and thoughtful, and make someone's day better - don't spend the day praising your Lord through belittling others' opinions, how is that going to help you to get to Heaven?

We are all welcome to an open view of the world, and there is evidence in museums of the evolutionary stages between beginning and mankind. The evolution of the back of the head, for instance, is fascinating to see, as the back of the head begins to grow further and further down towards the neck. Similarly, there's evidence for Jesus walking the earth and being the son of ? - there's evidence for both.

Is it 100% true that Jesus is or was the son of ? ? No.

I'm nor for science or a Christian ? /Muslim ? or any other ? , but I do believe in a higher power or maker.

I do not wish for the world to agree with me, nor do I care if it doesn't, for there are far greater problems in the world than religion/evolution, and we all need to think bigger than this in order to ensure that our leaders lead in a way that allows us to enter the 3000s on Earth, because quite frankly, moving to another planet just doesn't sound that justifiable when you have a planet that could be a place for life to prosper for many millenia to come if we all learned to get along.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i mean how do we know ? said "let there be light."

who was there to hear it!? :anguished:
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

@xxCivicxx

study al jahiz

I'll watch these, I've just never seen a valid sensible argument for cross-species evolution

There should be millions of "missing links" for us to study but there are none that I can see

Caucasians share ~4% of their DNA with primates

Afrikans have 0% monkey DNA

Did Caucasians evolve INTO the monkey DNA? Or did they interbreed with something to gain this monkey DNA?

There is no missing link and that is media key phrases to be honest. It's a slow process over millions of years of transitioning slowly through environmental changes. We are still apart of the ape family or as they call it the hominid family.

http://io9.gizmodo.com/5954898/humanity-never-had-a-missing-link-to-apes

Monkey dna? Do you mean neanderthal? Then yes West and central Africans do not have neanderthal genes, the ones who possess it the most look like us, melanasians possess three archaic human ancestry. The neanderthal genes are in the immune system related to diseases and other ? up things. African Americans most certainly do have neanderthal genes do to ? from Europeans in the new world, but at a lower level and variant.

Africans mixed with archaic humans as well that resided in Africa.

http://www.pnas.org/content/108/37/15123.full

There was several different species of Genus of ? around the rise of ? Sapian Sapian.