Video Released Of Oklahoma RB Joe Mixon Punching A Chick (Self Defense ?)

Options

Comments

• JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You gotta be smarter than that ultimately...definitely looks to be unnecessary ...now obviously you can't hear what's being said in the clip or why the altercation escalated that abruptly...but realistically as a letterman athlete you have to really understand what kind of climate you're in and what you have to lose ...too many of these women out here believe they are entitled to physically and aggressively put hands on men without repercussion and often times they have those ideas reinforced by their coddling enablers which land them in these exact kinds of situations ...bruhs need to be more collected in how they deal with these kinds of indivuals ...because now this dude lost his reputation and earning potentional over what looks to be foolishness snoop.png

? that, they want equality they got it. america voted trump in. I dont know what kinda climate you talkin bout lol and btw he'll still go to the NFL and get rich. ? that drug addict racist ?

OK Bro ...you got it snoop.png

you're right I do, seems you dont...

and what the ? you gone do about it poooosy? pachah1.png
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    This is one of those times escalation of force comes into play. Should she have put her hands on him or should she get a pass for it? Hell no even though people will because not only is she a woman but she's a white woman. But use common sense. That little pasty ass white girl wasn't going to hurt him. He ain't have to 1 hitter quitter her like that. Restrain her, shove her, hell even an open hand slap like she gave him coo. ? molly whopped her ass like she was a dude his size. Just like I'd call a dude soft for swinging off on another man that much smaller than him I'd call him soft for swinging on a woman like that too. He wasn't in no immediate danger, he could've shoved her off then the footage would show a crazy ? white girl actin an ass. Now all people are going to see is the ? athlete hitting a poor innocent white ? .

we just gonna ignore the fact she spit on him and called him the n word? alright cool.

No but they will.

He baited her into hittin him that was funny lol she reacted to the flinch like oh ? i must swing lol

they? you mean they as in the same people who voted for a guy who admitted to sexual assualt with no issue yet are offended by this? people need to call em out on that ? .

they

as in those who will persecute/prosecute.
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You gotta be smarter than that ultimately...definitely looks to be unnecessary ...now obviously you can't hear what's being said in the clip or why the altercation escalated that abruptly...but realistically as a letterman athlete you have to really understand what kind of climate you're in and what you have to lose ...too many of these women out here believe they are entitled to physically and aggressively put hands on men without repercussion and often times they have those ideas reinforced by their coddling enablers which land them in these exact kinds of situations ...bruhs need to be more collected in how they deal with these kinds of indivuals ...because now this dude lost his reputation and earning potentional over what looks to be foolishness snoop.png

? that, they want equality they got it. america voted trump in. I dont know what kinda climate you talkin bout lol and btw he'll still go to the NFL and get rich. ? that drug addict racist ?

what the ? is a "poooosy"? shut the ? up...
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Options
    This is one of those times escalation of force comes into play. Should she have put her hands on him or should she get a pass for it? Hell no even though people will because not only is she a woman but she's a white woman. But use common sense. That little pasty ass white girl wasn't going to hurt him. He ain't have to 1 hitter quitter her like that. Restrain her, shove her, hell even an open hand slap like she gave him coo. ? molly whopped her ass like she was a dude his size. Just like I'd call a dude soft for swinging off on another man that much smaller than him I'd call him soft for swinging on a woman like that too. He wasn't in no immediate danger, he could've shoved her off then the footage would show a crazy ? white girl actin an ass. Now all people are going to see is the ? athlete hitting a poor innocent white ? .

we just gonna ignore the fact she spit on him and called him the n word? alright cool.

No but they will.

He baited her into hittin him that was funny lol she reacted to the flinch like oh ? i must swing lol

they? you mean they as in the same people who voted for a guy who admitted to sexual assualt with no issue yet are offended by this? people need to call em out on that ? .

they

as in those who will persecute/prosecute.

right like I said, the same people who voted for an admitted sexual assaulter for PRESIDENT. They have no ground to stand on. ? them.
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Trump’s America now ,grabbing ? and laying haymakers to ? faces.

Makin Murica trill again.... you forgot calling people the n word and spitting in their face. just like a trump supporter...
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

It was in 2014

right which is why this shouldnt matter especially since he's already been punished. good point.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Makin Murica trill again.... you forgot calling people the n word and spitting in their face. just like a trump supporter...

You see how ridiculous it sounds right ?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder if the tape of the Golden Gopher ? will be released? Since we are talking about college athletics.
  • 5onblackhandside
    5onblackhandside Members Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? shouldn't have touched a nugga, ? her
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

what the ? is a "poooosy"? shut the ? up...

That's what the ? I thought hoe ? .....ain't gone do ? ...what else is there to expect from a ?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

Is that in the video? I didn't see her spit on him in the video...if she did then he should've handled that at that moment and very few if anyone would've taken issue with an instant reaction to that. Him coming inside is going to say to some people he took a minute to think about whether or not he should confront her again or not. I will say if he did have a minute to think about it he or someone near him should've said "A white ? calling you ? ain't worth throwing your future away over" because there's a good chance that's what this video did
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think that I mentioned this b4......

reflexes,

put ya hands on me, it's automatic

Ol' I'm a animal, and I'm proud of it ass ? .

You sound stupid.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ball player was wrong, if she pushes you, push her back with more force. Giving her a haymaker to the jaw is not ok in that situation. I can kind of see a gut shot, but the face is too much.

He's definitely getting jumped by her hillbilly cousins once they catch wind of this.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't no victims. She should have kept her hands to herself and he should have too.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think he should be demonized for this, but the school wasn't wrong to punish him. He could have handled that ? better. Even grabbing her and tossing her to the side would have been better than what he did.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Imma slap some of you ? ...and if you punch me back Im gonna get up and yell

"call the cops ...he hit me back too hard!!"
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That was probably excessive. Self defense only justifies reasonable force
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She is a neanderthal and they have strength of 300 lbs weight lifting, so he done the right thing.