Video Released Of Oklahoma RB Joe Mixon Punching A Chick (Self Defense ?)

Options

Comments

• Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? what was said

looks like he was turnin to walk away, then she put hands on him

then she tried to go upside his head... smh

she prolly thought he was one of them white boys she be doin that ? to... wrong
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol I'm convinced this board is filled with weak ass, midget ass ? . Ain't no way a ? pushing me like that is going to causing me to lay her out like that. Who raised you ? ?

I've never met or seen a woman I've felt physically threatened by. Not even close. SMH at ? squaring up with women like ? 's cool.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah he hit her way to hard he wasn't in serious enough danger to Haymarket her ? he should of slapped the ? out of her tho
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That was over the top. An open hand slap would've sufficed if she legit spit on him and called him ?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol I'm convinced this board is filled with weak ass, midget ass ? . Ain't no way a ? pushing me like that is going to causing me to lay her out like that. Who raised you ? ?

I've never met or seen a woman I've felt physically threatened by. Not even close. SMH at ? squaring up with women like ? 's cool.

I really question some of these ? ' manhoods. They really acting like it's difficult to check a female without blasting her. Something is wrong with these ? . I ain't saying chicks shouldn't be checked. I'm not saying it shouldn't ever get physical, but that ? broke bones in her face. The ? she was hitting him with was clearly not on that level.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    Some of ya'll ? are funny. It's like you pray at night that some chick give you a little tap so you can wreck her. Females shouldn't be putting their hands on dudes, we all agree on that. But these ? be hitting chicks like they are men. You can't possibly think that the little taps she gave him were on the same level as what he did to her. I bet ya'll ? go around kicking the ? out of kids that hit you too huh?

I really question some of these ? ' manhoods. They really acting like it's difficult to check a female without blasting her. Something is wrong with these ? . I ain't saying chicks shouldn't be checked. I'm not saying it shouldn't ever get physical, but that ? broke bones in her face. The ? she was hitting him with was clearly not on that level.

Why don't y'all @ somebody and stop the passive aggressive ? ?

Who's being passive aggressive. The ? we're referring to know who they are. I don't need to go through every post on here checking to see if my post applies to a particular individual. If you're on here talking like you can't dial down the severity of your response based on the level of threat posed, then my comments apply to you.
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    her hitting her head on the table made her injuries worse...

in any event, it looked like she called him over to her table, can't hear what was said...

but she was the aggressor on two occasions before he gave her the business.

dude walked in and walked out calmly.

where were her charges for assault? because you can't automatically claim victim just because you came out worse in an altercation especially one you initiated.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Spitting is more disrespectful than hitting. ? that entitled cac ? . Burn your capes
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He walked like a straight ? into the place and looked like he was checking the white boy out most of the time.
    NO ? to the whole video. This was a cat fight.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What people think matters.. especially when your fate/livelyhood could be in their hands.. Those consequences are mighty.. but if she did spit on him..she got what she asked for.

It really didnt have to be that type of situation. Buy yall go head

Now this ? gonna have to do PSA's for his whole life..( i dont like how it is characterized but.. you already know what it is....)
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of ya'll ? are funny. It's like you pray at night that some chick give you a little tap so you can wreck her. Females shouldn't be putting their hands on dudes, we all agree on that. But these ? be hitting chicks like they are men. You can't possibly think that the little taps she gave him were on the same level as what he did to her. I bet ya'll ? go around kicking the ? out of kids that hit you too huh?

Yah like you wouldn't rock a 10 year old if they did the same thing, and most women are age 10 mentally so it's really it's just as bad.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just like some of the other threads regarding topics like this I disagree with a quite few stances folks are taking in regards to how people should or shouldn't respond.

Also I think ? hitting her face on the table caused those broken bones not his punch to her face.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Just like some of the other threads regarding topics like this I disagree with a quite few stances folks are taking in regards to how people should or shouldn't respond.

Also I think ? hitting her face on the table caused those broken bones not his punch to her face.

Which would've have happened if he didn't knock her out...
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

His punch didn't knock the ? out though. It did make her hit her face on the table.

Risk a person takes putting their hands on other people.
  • Guy Gardner
    Guy Gardner Members Posts: 306 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    Marlo told y'all...

You want it to be one way... But it's the other way...

this....

i 100% understand how he feel...but bruh... do you even know what world we live in?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Also what I haven't seen mentioned here yet is apparently Mixon first tried to say he was cornered when he hit her. Like she had him in a spot where he couldn't get away from her. That initial story ain't helping him
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    ? are funny

"he didnt knock the ? out. he only punched her with all his might. the table knocked her out"

Don't know factual the bold is but is that statement not a fact?
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

... which wouldn't have happened if she didn't hit him first and possibly spit on him.