Sooo No One Is Gonna Talk About Aleppo???

Options
124»

Comments

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited December 2016
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Lol IC ? always gotta inject some extra ass reason as to why they can't just say "damn that's ? up" and keeping it pushin.

What good is that?

That's adds nothing to the conversation and helps them in no way

And saying "? em they don't care about _________" does?

Doubt any of those ppl in real war zones are checking this place for responses, but if they see on any social media ppl saying it's ? up what's happening to them and they're thinking about them, it can't hurt right?

I mean if you don't care you don't care...it is what it is. But it doesn't need to be known and ppl don't need to shamed for saying they do.
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol IC ? always gotta inject some extra ass reason as to why they can't just say "damn that's ? up" and keeping it pushin.

What good is that?

Doubt any of those ppl in real war zones are checking this place for responses, but if they see on any social media ppl saying it's ? up what's happening to them and they're thinking about them, it can't hurt right?

I mean if you don't care you don't care...it is what it is. But it doesn't need to be known and ppl don't need to shamed for saying they do.

That true but the same people are angry at white people for ignoring struggles.

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options

What good is that?

Idk man....I get it...but when I see something ? up my mind doesn't jump through all these hoops like "well these ppl aren't black and I wonder if they give a ? about me and other ppl cuz then that's the only way I can find it in my heart to say a kind word" like ? will try to do on here. My empathy isn't dependent on all that extra ? . If something is ? up it's ? up. It takes nothing out of my day to acknowledge that what's going on in Aleppo and a gang of other places outside the US is tragic.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What good is that?

This isn't the same and I'm pretty sure you know that

But I could be giving you too much credit since a few others said something along the same lines

If I'm a Elephant, I ain't thinking about the Hawks being endangered because I'm endangered too and our paths ain't immediately linked

It's not that I just don't care, I don't have time to care

"I got way too many blues for anymore bad news"
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Again, no one has to care for anyone else.

But why yall talking like caring takes effort? "I cant care for them cause I gotta care for me"

For real yall talking like yall spending resources, effort, or time to care.

All it takes is a thought like, "man, whats happening in Syria is ? up. Hope the problems there get solved."

Like, to actually care takes less time then posting, "i dont care about them cause i care about my issues"

Sounds more like people finding excuses for their ignorance.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »

But why yall talking like caring takes effort? "I cant care for them cause I gotta care for me"

All it takes is a thought like, "man, whats happening in Syria is ? up. Hope the problems there get solved."

Like, to actually care takes less time then posting, "i dont care about them cause i care about my issues"

I literally just dumbed it down and you're trying to complicate it

I agree it doesn't need be said "I don't care"

What the ? is the point of saying "oh, I hope it gets better"

Who is that helping? Why does it need to be said?

And It takes way more effort to care than to post. The fact that you even think otherwise shows how much you really don't care and just full of ?
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »

I literally just dumbed it down and you're trying to complicate it

I agree it doesn't need be said "I don't care"

What the ? is the point of saying "oh, I hope it gets better"

Who is that helping? Why does it need to be said?

And It takes way more effort to care than to post. The fact that you even think otherwise shows how much you really don't care and just full of ?

Whole different topic brotherman. I was talking about the people that were saying they so busy caring about something else that they cant care about this.

What we do to help certain situations and the sacrifice of not helping there cause you need your time to sacrifice here is completly different.
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What good is that?

This isn't the same and I'm pretty sure you know that

But I could be giving you too much credit since a few others said something along the same lines

If I'm a Elephant, I ain't thinking about the Hawks being endangered because I'm endangered too and our paths ain't immediately linked

It's not that I just don't care, I don't have time to care

"I got way too many blues for anymore bad news"

Hospitals are getting bombed children are dying. I wrote to my local MP expressing I don't back her support of bombing Syria before any dialogue was done. I'm holding my government accountable if everyone cared do you think politicians will support this narrative.

The issue is Syria is a political mess. By not caring or the I have my own issues. let's government get away with this trash because they believe they have the backing of the people..

Just to confirm we are bombing their country and refuse to offer support to them trying to find refuge?