Delta Airlines kicks passengers off plane for speaking arabic

Options
Trillfate
Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Deplorables really feelin themselves. Look at how unashamed they look.
  • eastbay510
    eastbay510 Members Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They're saying dude is an internet prankster, he got other videos of him counting down in Arabic on planes and ? so I don't know if this is real.

• fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options
    He went out like a punk. Should've atleast went out with "Astahfirullah, Death to America" or some ?

he would have went to mulsim heaven real quick.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    eastbay510 wrote: »
    They're saying dude is an internet prankster, he got other videos of him counting down in Arabic on planes and ? so I don't know if this is real.

If this one is fake, they're definitely doing a disservice to themselves and other Arabs, and hustling backwards den a muthafucka.

I don't think it is though. Those ? ass cave demons look too smug and pleased with themselves for it to be fake. Planes filled with these type of people are the ones that should go missing. Word to Amelia Earhart.

I hope they fly over the Bermuda Triangle.
  • Trillfate
    Options
  • fortyacres
    Options

then they deserve that ? , this has been a crazy two weeks terrorism wise , they need to know better.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mighty Whitey strikes again...
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Even if the dude did speak arabic as a prank to see how the airline & passengers would react. Them getting kicked off the plane isn't fake. Airline employees can't go along with such a prank without getting fired. They might be getting fired now for being racists or bigots.

So can't really call the ? fake.
  • fortyacres
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Even if the dude did speak arabic as a prank to see how the airline & passengers would react. Them getting kicked off the plane isn't fake. Airline employees can't go along with such a prank without getting fired. They might be getting fired now for being racists or bigots.

depends what they were doing with the prank breh.

the last two days internationally (because of Turkey ,Germany,Yemen,Switzerland & Jordan) airlines have been told to be on high alert. ? a prank to make a point.
  • eastbay510
    eastbay510 Members Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah I'm not saying him getting kicked off is fake or that the airline employees are in on it. I'm just saying it's possible he was trying to be funny doing some ? for his YouTube channel or just ? around in general and it made some people uncomfortable and he got kicked off the plane. Then tried to flip it and play victim.

A lot of these YouTube pranksters are idiots who do everything for a reaction thinking it's funny. Just saying it's possible that's what happened here.

If it is indeed real though I'm sure he's gonna get paid and some people are gonna get fired.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah I'm not saying him getting kicked off is fake or that the airline employees are in on it. I'm just saying it's possible he was trying to be funny doing some ? for his YouTube channel or just ? around in general and it made some people uncomfortable and he got kicked off the plane. Then tried to flip it and play victim.

A lot of these YouTube pranksters are idiots who do everything for a reaction thinking it's funny. Just saying it's possible that's what happened here.

If it is indeed real though I'm sure he's gonna get paid and some people are gonna get fired.

Ok I get what you saying.

The bold is all facts!!!
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't say I blame them because that Islamic Arabic needs to get the f*** out of here
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    Can't say I blame them because that Islamic Arabic needs to get the f*** out of here

Ugh, Arabic is a language not a religion. Christian and Jewish Arabs along with plenty of other people like the Sudanese speak Arabic. You sound dumb as hell

Thats some Etherous ? .
  • Trillfate
    Options
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »

Ugh, Arabic is a language not a religion. Christian and Jewish Arabs along with plenty of other people like the Sudanese speak Arabic. You sound dumb as hell

I know and i don't care just to be safe the entire middle east needs to be ? quarantined from the rest of us... That means all it's cultures and peoples need to ? stay over there those ? are barbaric and warlike... we should just save the few remaining Christians after that total lock down