Video Released Of Oklahoma RB Joe Mixon Punching A Chick (Self Defense ?)

Options

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    So the report says (his words) she didnt call him anything or spit on him

She just hit like a dude

Yeah I noticed that and people just glossed over it. Said ol girls friend called him a ? not the girl...so why not punch him?
    http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/18318569/oklahoma-sooners-rb-joe-mixon-told-police-punched-woman-reaction
    Sooners' Mixon to police: 'Felt like a dude hit me'

Oklahoma running back Joe Mixon told police in 2014 that "it felt like a dude hit me" when Amelia Molitor slapped him, and that he punched her as a reaction, according to a video The Oklahoman obtained of his interview with police three days after the incident inside a sandwich shop near campus.

In the video, Mixon told police that he heard a racial slur from Molitor's male friend, but not from Molitor. And Mixon admitted that he responded with a homophobic slur at the male friend.

"The ? dude ... he called me something," Mixon said in the video, according to The Oklahoman. "He was like (slur). So then I was like, you got me messed up. And then I called him a (slur). And after that, the girl, she dropped her purse, that's when she came in my face, pushed me, and then my glasses came off, and then, like, I had, like, jumped at her, like, to watch out. And then she came in my face. I put my head down. And she swung on me.

Glossed over that she wasn't the one that called him the n---- word ?

She hit him. That's the critical part.

Also, there are other reports besides this one that say different ? .

This report is his words. Why lie about who called him a ? ? If anything saying she's the one who called him that would lend more people to say "Ok, I get why he hauled off on her"...but it was the ? dude that called him a ? and his only response was to call him a ? ? Knock him out for that ?
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

She just hit like a dude

Yeah I noticed that and people just glossed over it. Said ol girls friend called him a ? not the girl...so why not punch him?
    http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/18318569/oklahoma-sooners-rb-joe-mixon-told-police-punched-woman-reaction

Oklahoma running back Joe Mixon told police in 2014 that "it felt like a dude hit me" when Amelia Molitor slapped him, and that he punched her as a reaction, according to a video The Oklahoman obtained of his interview with police three days after the incident inside a sandwich shop near campus.

In the video, Mixon told police that he heard a racial slur from Molitor's male friend, but not from Molitor. And Mixon admitted that he responded with a homophobic slur at the male friend.

"The ? dude ... he called me something," Mixon said in the video, according to The Oklahoman. "He was like (slur). So then I was like, you got me messed up. And then I called him a (slur). And after that, the girl, she dropped her purse, that's when she came in my face, pushed me, and then my glasses came off, and then, like, I had, like, jumped at her, like, to watch out. And then she came in my face. I put my head down. And she swung on me.

This report is his words. Why lie about who called him a ? ? If anything saying she's the one who called him that would lend more people to say "Ok, I get why he hauled off on her"...but it was the ? dude that called him a ? and his only response was to call him a ? ? Knock him out for that ?

It ain't necessarily a lie. Dude could've misheard or he could be saying some of that ? to try to get a fair shot since the law is biased in situations like this.

And honestly it still don't matter vs being physically assaulted.

Person 1 - calls you a n* word
    Person 2 - hits you

Most people hitting person 2.
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brian B. wrote: »
    To quote the great Clifford Harris

"idk what you'd do for your respect, but Ima die for mine"

now I'm not gonna go as far to callin yall ? ass ? , but it seems like sum of yall have no problem bein disrespected

That ? 's wife on social media twerking on a ? who he got open beef with...he ain't dying for ? lol

Well, idk too much bout that situation

but the quote still stands, one of my best friends shot a ? cuz he disrespected

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So he walked in a place with so much sassyness and proceeded to walk up to a ? and call him a ? and fought a women

Gayyyyyyyyy
  • blackrain
    Options

now I'm not gonna go as far to callin yall ? ass ? , but it seems like sum of yall have no problem bein disrespected

That ? 's wife on social media twerking on a ? who he got open beef with...he ain't dying for ? lol

That doesn't sound like a bright friend of yours...
  • blackrain
    Options

She just hit like a dude

It ain't necessarily a lie. Dude could've misheard or he could be saying some of that ? to try to get a fair shot since the law is biased in situations like this.

And honestly it still don't matter vs being physically assaulted.

Person 1 - calls you a n* word
    Person 2 - hits you

Most people hitting person 2.

Person 1 called him a ? before person 2 hit him...you hit person 1 off top for calling you a ? , person 2 don't get a chance to do ? ...and nobody would feel any sympathy at all for person 1 getting knocked the ? out.
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    So he walked in a place with so much sassyness and proceeded to walk up to a ? and call him a ? and fought a women

Gayyyyyyyyy

I appreciate you being the only other person besides me to speak on this zesty ass dust-up.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another example.

If you walk up to a professional boxer in the street and hit him, what do you think will happen ?

You think that MF is going to say "Hold on, this guy isn't on the same physical fitness level as me, let me dial this punch down before I hit him back" or is he just going to punch (as his punches go) and knock you the ? out ?

Uhhh boxers hands are registered as lethal weapons

I knew yo ? ass wasn't no fighter. LMAO. Dumb muthafucka. This ? is a myth. Just like martial artists being registered as lethal weapons. If your ass get jammed up and gotta go to court, then that type of training will be taken into consideration and will probably have an effect on the outcome of the case.

Otherwise, there is no registration for fighters. Boxers, martial artists, no one.

Real fighters know this type of basic information.

• blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im not saying i agree with him touching someone over words, show some restraint.

But once hands are thrown, hands are the only way to resolved a situation.
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If he had of punched the dude, he probably would have been charged for a hate crime.
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That doesn't sound like a bright friend of yours...

Quite the contrary, it's jus that he's a real street ?

& if you disrespect a real street ? , that's a consequence that can happen
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    y'all swore dude was justified for knocking ol girl out since, not only did she touch him, but she allegedly called him a ?

turns out, her male friend (? at that) was the one who called Mixon ?

but instead of checking the man who disrespected him, he punched a woman

Mixon was the biggest ? in a scenario involving a woman and a ? man

"and this is with whom you want to place your faith?"
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    This is how ridiculous this case has gotten. A dude I know from high school said 'Why are people own sports talk radio only talking about him and what he did and not what she did?!'.

That's right...the ? asked by SPORTS JOURNALISTS were on SPORTS TALK radio talking about the ATHLETE and his role in this, rather than the prissy white girl and her role in this.

THIS IS HOW DESPERATE ? ARE TO NOT FIND ANY FAULT IN WHAT THE ? DID.

Peace.
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    "Dismissal is really the only thing that's possible."

Bold statement now that dude is headed to the league anyway
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    Another example.

If you walk up to a professional boxer in the street and hit him, what do you think will happen ?

You think that MF is going to say "Hold on, this guy isn't on the same physical fitness level as me, let me dial this punch down before I hit him back" or is he just going to punch (as his punches go) and knock you the ? out ?

I knew yo ? ass wasn't no fighter. LMAO. Dumb muthafucka. This ? is a myth. Just like martial artists being registered as lethal weapons. If your ass get jammed up and gotta go to court, then that type of training will be taken into consideration and will probably have an effect on the outcome of the case.

Otherwise, there is no registration for fighters. Boxers, martial artists, no one.

Shut ur ? ass up
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another example.

Shut ur ? ass up

LMAO. Look at this whole ? . You got it, Baby Joker. You'll be aiight though. You tough, right?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another example.

Shut ur ? ass up

LMAO. Look at this whole ? . You got it, Baby Joker. You'll be aiight though. You tough, right?

EverydAy its a new ? on here

? ill community gota startn payn me for sonning u ?

Hall of fame!!

• blackrain
    Options
    This was a young Black dude, that they're trying to ? over for a football career - over some ? white ? who hit him first.

She wasn't even punished for her assault but he was - for a whole ? ' year, and HE ASKED FOR THIS TAPE TO BE RELEASED while this ? 's legal folks didn't want it released and are the reason why the audio is removed from the tape.

If you agree with these racist MFs and don't see the ? (racism / gender double-standard / etc...), then I don't know what else to tell you.

And please stop with the BS about who it was that called him the n-word. Assault is ? ' assault. Hit a MF and get hit back.

People bringing up who called him ? because some were trying to use that as justification for why he hit her. So that begs the question if that's the reason to hit her why not swing on the dude who actually called him that? Y'all act like all parties can't be wrong in this. Like saying he's wrong for swinging like he did somehow means she was right. Everything ain't one extreme or the other. Majority of ? exists in the gray area
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? went way over the top...mixon talking bout the slap felt like a hit from a grown man...come on now...he sucker one of them ? that fight women and ? bout won't fight a man...faggy calls you a ? but you choose to hit the women

he ? his NFL money