Trump Encourages Nuclear Arms Race

Options

Comments

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People really acting like Hillary masterminded all of the evil that exists in the history of America tho.

Trump must've ran a hell of a campaign.

I remember not too long ago people used to act like Bill Clinton had a hood pass - people used to even jokingly say he was the first Black president.

Funny how 'it was all good just a week ago'.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    ^^^ POLITICS and the PAST.

so u judge nothing based on past experiences???

a chick cheat on u once, u take her back and she cheats again....either you're gonna stop ? with her altogether or you're gonna just accept the abuse and maybe even blame yourself, the victim

if the golden state warriors lost to some nba d league team who would u blame, who would u give the credit to???

the fact that she couldnt beat an inexperienced politician who ran a better campaign (even if u disagree with everything he stands for) speaks more on her campaign than those who werent convinced enough to take her side for the sake of making the other guy lose.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the next 4 years are gonna be rough
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »
    Why are ? steady bringing Hillary in a Trump thread??

"Obama!? But what about McCain tho !!!!"

umdwc1mqmji8.gif

Bruh the Hillary fan club always crying in threads about Trump. It's sad

At least 4 years of crying
  • Go figure
    Options
    @Peace_79 Biden even disagrees with u

Biden: "Hillary Clinton felt compelled to run for president despite lacking a clear campaign vision." Biden, along with President Barack Obama, have argued their party didn't pay enough attention to working-class voters outside large urban centers.....Voters were looking for a candidate who could connect to their struggles.

"I believe that we were not letting an awful lot of people -- high school-educated, mostly Caucasian, but also people of color -- know that we understood their problems," he said. He claimed to the LA Times there's "a bit of elitism that's crept in" to Democratic thinking.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/22/politics/joe-biden-hillary-clinton-2016-election/index.html

Thoughts?
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »

a chick cheat on u once, u take her back and she cheats again....either you're gonna stop ? with her altogether or you're gonna just accept the abuse and maybe even blame yourself, the victim

if the golden state warriors lost to some nba d league team who would u blame, who would u give the credit to???

Only in so much as it affects that person's future decisions.
    I'm ignoring your ill placed analogy.

I don't equate my relationship with a politician to my relationship with my significant other.

I wouldn't suggest that you do so, either.

the fact that she couldnt beat an inexperienced politician who ran a better campaign (even if u disagree with everything he stands for) speaks more on her campaign than those who werent convinced enough to take her side for the sake of making the other guy lose.

Speaks more about her "campaign" ....

You won't find an argument from me that Hilary's campaign was flawed.

It definitely was.

But guess what a campaign is all about - POLITICS.

What's more important???

Someone's execution of a political campaign?

Or someone execution of the office of the Presidency?

• Go figure
    Options

I don't equate my relationship with a politician to my relationship with my significant other.

It definitely was.

What's more important???

Or someone execution of the office of Presidency?

Bruh, elections been happening since 1789 are u just NOW hearing that campaigns have EVERYTHING to do with getting votes??!
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Peace_79 wanna be a political theorist soooo bad
  • Go figure
    edited December 2016
    Options

Bruh need to get hired asap by ClintonNewsNetwork
  • Peace_79
    Options

It definitely was.

What's more important???

Bruh, elections been happening since 1789 are u just NOW hearing that campaigns have EVERYTHING to do with getting votes??!

That's not what I said.

I said that the merit of the candidate and the influence that they can bring to bear on the future of the country ...

Is more important than their campaign.

The campaign is just a construct designed to communicate that merit to the public.

Personally judging a candidate for President of the Unitied States based on the flaws in their campaign is juvenile.

The campaign itself is meaningless in the grand scheme of things.

• Peace_79
    edited December 2016
    Options

Biden: "Hillary Clinton felt compelled to run for president despite lacking a clear campaign vision." Biden, along with President Barack Obama, have argued their party didn't pay enough attention to working-class voters outside large urban centers.....Voters were looking for a candidate who could connect to their struggles.

"I believe that we were not letting an awful lot of people -- high school-educated, mostly Caucasian, but also people of color -- know that we understood their problems," he said. He claimed to the LA Times there's "a bit of elitism that's crept in" to Democratic thinking.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/22/politics/joe-biden-hillary-clinton-2016-election/index.html

Thoughts?

Does he disagree with me?

I beg to differ.

This is pretty much common knowledge.

Next?
  • Go figure
    Options
    Personally judging a candidate for President of the Unitied States based on the flaws in their campaign is juvenile.

Lol youre doing that tunnel vision ? again. Who said this is all she was judged on???

She was personally judged for plenty of things, rightfully so in many cases. If anything her flawed campaign was the final judgment that was presented after she had already lost, when it didnt matter anymore.

boy oh boy
  • Go figure
    Options

Thoughts?

I beg to differ.

Next?

So u agree that she lost bc her campaign was weak and yet u blame non voters who had good reason not to trust her for trump winning

and the circles dont stop
  • Go figure
    edited December 2016
    Options

It definitely was.

What's more important???

That's not what I said.

I said that the merit of the candidate and the influence that they can bring to bear on the future of the country ...

Is more important than their campaign.

The campaign is just a construct designed to communicate that merit to the public.

maybe with your own statement u can reflect and realize that her merit was beyond repair, hence her inability to sway the majority states to vote for her with confidence during her campaign
  • Peace_79
    Options

Thoughts?

I beg to differ.

Next?

So u agree that she lost bc her campaign was weak and yet u blame non voters who had good reason not to trust her for trump winning

and the circles dont stop

Her campaign being weak was not the sole reason she lost.

Non voters are not the sole reason she lost.

There are multiple reasons why she lost.

I don't blame nonvoters for anything except the ? reasons for not voting and when y'all try to defend the stupid actions from Trump
  • Go figure
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I don't blame nonvoters for anything except the ? reasons for not voting

Just as I've seen some of the liberal media begin to act like the neo conservatives they despise....so do the anti trump people willingly ignore any wrong Hillary does while they criticize Trump followers for doing the same with him.

That irony ? is some ? aint it...u can have your thread back.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »
    Why are ? steady bringing Hillary in a Trump thread??

"Obama!? But what about McCain tho !!!!"

umdwc1mqmji8.gif

Oh, you must have missed this post of mine so I'll repost it just for you

xxCivicxx wrote: »
    This is at least the 5th time I'm posting this vid for you butthurt idiots that love Hillary so much that you give her a pass for the same ? you're complaining that trump is doing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EGBOMvBrZw

Black people seem to think Hillary was a better alternative when she wasn't

They're both trash but she has a political track record of being trash
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Black people: We should have voted for Hillary she would have helped us!

Haiti:
    hnbui3sksjk4.jpg

Nah you're making too much sense

These ? don't care about Haiti, they love their ? Hillary
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

Bruh need to get hired asap by ClintonNewsNetwork

Yup. Just like CNN he just blocks out the facts that he doesn't wanna hear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0_zOgLlWHM
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If yall can find one post where I said Trump was the best candidate or anything about me voting for him, ill pay everyone $100.

You ? love to look over the fact that neither of them should have been president or the fact that neither candidate/party looks out for us. ? Obama did what directly for black people?

But yall keep complying with the system that is designed to work against us.

I don't think you are an ignorant ? just spewing whatever because it's convenient to your chosen narrative
    I believe this information is not as "sexy" and exciting to be widely reported on,so many of us are just not aware of what has or has not be accomplished or addressed

Obama launches African-American education initiative
    http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/25/politics/obama-african-american-voters/
    President Barack Obama on Wednesday announced an initiative he said will give African-American students greater access "to a complete and competitive education from the time they're born all through the time they get a career."
    Speaking Wednesday night at a National Urban League gathering in New Orleans, Obama said he has issued an executive order establishing the White House Initiative on Educational Excellence for African Americans, saying, "A higher education in a 21st century cannot be a luxury. It is a vital necessity that every American should be able to afford," he said.

• CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    If yall can find one post where I said Trump was the best candidate or anything about me voting for him, ill pay everyone $100.

You ? love to look over the fact that neither of them should have been president or the fact that neither candidate/party looks out for us. ? Obama did what directly for black people?

But yall keep complying with the system that is designed to work against us.

I don't think you are an ignorant ? just spewing whatever because it's convenient to your chosen narrative
    I believe this information is not as "sexy" and exciting to be widely reported on,so many of us are just not aware of what has or has not be accomplished or addressed

Obama launches African-American education initiative
    http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/25/politics/obama-african-american-voters/
    President Barack Obama on Wednesday announced an initiative he said will give African-American students greater access "to a complete and competitive education from the time they're born all through the time they get a career."
    Speaking Wednesday night at a National Urban League gathering in New Orleans, Obama said he has issued an executive order establishing the White House Initiative on Educational Excellence for African Americans, saying, "A higher education in a 21st century cannot be a luxury. It is a vital necessity that every American should be able to afford," he said.

[

And how's this going exactly?

While you're at it post up about how schools in Missouri are classifying fights as E class felonies since we are making such strides education wise under Obama. School to prison pipeline completed.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I see some denial here. Like somehow, it doesnt really matter because Hillary was just like him (people either paid no attention or are lying to themselves) or whatever else nonsense. Nobody with any sense who's over 4 years old really believes that anyway. Theyre not clones they are 2 different parties with different people in them, different donors, constituents, backgrounds etc. Leading to different agendas. You can only delude yourself for so long All that will soon be outta here.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    I see some denial here. Like somehow, it doesnt really matter because Hillary was just like him (people either paid no attention or are lying to themselves) or whatever else nonsense. Nobody with any sense who's over 4 years old really believes that anyway. Theyre not clones they are 2 different parties with different people in them, different donors, constituents, backgrounds etc. Leading to different agendas. You can only delude yourself for so long All that will soon be outta here.

Incorrect

She's worse

You don't know what you're talking about and you don't keep up with current events, so it makes sense that you continue to make ignorant posts
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

And again, you're another poster that only posts vague generalities

Please give one specific example of what makes Hillary a legitimate candidate for presidency. Explain it to me like I'm 4 years old, as you say