Ratchet Daughter disrespects Butch Mother

Options
2»

Comments

• dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is what happens when there is no man around.

aint the momma a man?

an some dudes are make but ? like cotton...

you mean a real male whos a real man....

No the mama aint a 'man' no amount of strap ons and mens clothing will ever make her a man cut that ? out.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man this is so disheartening
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think there is definitely truth in the comments pointing at the lack of a male in the household. Let's be real, there aren't too many females out there that will step to their dad like that. I don't care how butch a chick is. She's not going to be able to build the same type of relationship with a child that man would. It's just different.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Daughter was disrespectful clearly.
    But then who knows what kind of mother she is. There's mothers out here who ain't ? but get accolades just because they had a kid.

Then people will say beat her ass but you got all these people (and the law) that dont support people disciplining their kids.

Then people say "no fathers in the home..." but don't support fathers having decent rights. And still support unreasonable child support situations and ? divorce settlements and double standards.

Then people say "the ? parent ? around the kid is the problem" but are ok with all this ? ? on TV and promoting it as normal.

I'd have personally been ok if the mother had pushed the daughter's head through the screen (not killing her tho) but in a sci-fi way where we could still see the video on some horror movie ? .

• mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They probably sleep w/ the same women and go clubbing together.....
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    But then who knows what kind of mother she is. There's mothers out here who ain't ? but get accolades just because they had a kid.

Then people will say beat her ass but you got all these people (and the law) that dont support people disciplining their kids.

Then people say "no fathers in the home..." but don't support fathers having decent rights. And still support unreasonable child support situations and ? divorce settlements and double standards.

Then people say "the ? parent ? around the kid is the problem" but are ok with all this ? ? on TV and promoting it as normal.

I'd have personally been ok if the mother had pushed the daughter's head through the screen (not killing her tho) but in a sci-fi way where we could still see the video on some horror movie ? .

why you type all this....they aint trynna hear this ? no matter how right you sound.
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    ...... when I was younger if I looked at my mom wrong when she asked me to do something it was lights out... a swift back hand, or that look....like don't let me say it Again.

3k5hzmwda1xz.gif

Yes!! My mom would
    be ready to kick your ass if when she called you you just said "yes?" instead "yes mom?" She said it was disrespectful cuz she's not some stranger, she has a title lol

heeeeell yea!

808!

huh?

HUH?! HUH?! DONT HUH ME!
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »

Except you're wrong. The law is very clear: You can whoop your kids ass in all 50 states plus DC. I posted it already here in the past in a thread you left reactions in and posted in:

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/493613/man-who-whooped-daughters-in-jail/p2
    "by law blah, blah, blah..."

Except y'all are NEVER right about ? . This is one of those cases. How about I post the laws in all 50 states to show you that it's NOT child abuse and it's NOT against the law?

ALABAMA
    Parent/guardian/person responsible for care and supervision of a minor/teacher or other person responsible for care and supervision of a minor for a special purpose may use reasonable and appropriate physical force when and to the extent he reasonably believes it necessary and appropriate to maintain discipline or promote welfare of the child. Sec. 13A-3-24

ALASKA
    Force is justified when and to the extent reasonably necessary and appropriate to promote a child's welfare. Sec. 11.81.430

ARIZONA
    Parent/guardian may use reasonable and appropriate physical force upon the minor when and to the extent reasonably necessary and appropriate to maintain discipline. Sec. 13-403

ARKANSAS
    Abuse does not include physical discipline of a child if reasonable and moderate and inflicted by a parent or guardian for restraining or correcting a child.Sec. 9-27-303

CALIFORNIA
    Law not intended to prohibit the use of reasonable methods of parental discipline, or to prescribe a particular method of parenting. Serious physical harm does not include reasonable and age-appropriate spanking to the buttocks where there is no evidence of serious physical injury. Welf. and Inst. Code Sec. 300

COLORADO
    Any investigation of child abuse shall take into account the child-rearing practices of the child's culture. Child abuse and neglect does not include acts which can be reasonably construed to be a reasonable exercise of parental discipline. Sec. 19-3-303(l)

CONNECTICUT
    Parent/guardian/person with care and supervision of a minor (other than a teacher) may use reasonable physical force, when and to the extent that he reasonably believes necessary to maintain discipline or promote welfare of minor. Sec. 53a-18.

DELAWARE

Force is justifiable if reasonable and moderate and by parent/guardian/foster parent/legal custodian/other similar person responsible for care and supervision. Criminal Sec. 468

DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
    Abuse includes excessive corporal punishment. Sec. 6-2101

FLORIDA
    "Harm" to a child occurs when the parent or other person responsible for the child's welfare inflicts or allows to be inflicted upon the child physical, mental, or emotional injury. The following factors must be considered in evaluating any injury: prior injuries; location; multiplicity; and type of trauma. Such injury include, but are not limited to willful acts that produce the following specific injuries: sprains, dislocations, or cartilage damage; bone or skull fractures; brain or spinal cord damage; intracranial hemorrhage or injury to other internal organs; asphyxiation, suffocation, or drowning; injury resulting from the use of a deadly weapon; burns or scalding; cuts, lacerations, punctures, or bites; permanent or temporary disfigurement; or permanent or temporary loss or impairment of a body part or function. "Willful" refers to the intent to perform an action, not to achieve a particular result or an intent to cause an injury. Sec. 415.503.

keep reading... ? ain't against the law by any stretch of the imagination.