Snoop Dogg Unreleased Biggie Diss:

Options

Comments

• DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Lol stop don't nobody give a ? about the outlawz, them ? been releasing albums and dying since 96, and don't no one give a ? . Why is tupac even brought up anyway

Because ole boy up there just assumes Big can destroy whoever and when Pac and the outlaws started actin a damn fool and getting at him real tough we saw no evidence of this monster MC Big was suppose to be. We saw a runner and a plea copper that resulted in NY taking an L. I will concede Biggie is an all-time great rapper as far as making hits and things of that nature, but just maybe he wasn't great at the battle rap on wax ? so having said that, why couldn't Snoop possibly get wit Big in a wax battle?especially Vs Big who admitted on life after deaths first track he tryna sell records like Snoop? Snoop coulda came at him like get off my ? fat Albert ass ? !
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    Lol stop don't nobody give a ? about the outlawz, them ? been releasing albums and dying since 96, and don't no one give a ? . Why is tupac even brought up anyway

Because ole boy up there just assumes Big can destroy whoever and when Pac and the outlaws started actin a damn fool and getting at him real tough we saw no evidence of this monster MC Big was suppose to be. We saw a runner and a plea copper that resulted in NY taking an L. I will concede Biggie is an all-time great rapper as far as making hits and things of that nature, but just maybe he wasn't great at the battle rap on wax ? so having said that, why couldn't Snoop possibly get wit Big in a wax battle?especially Vs Big who admitted on life after deaths first track he tryna sell records like Snoop? Snoop coulda came at him like get off my ? fat Albert ass ? !

im not even here to defend that ? but nowhere did that ? say big could destroy whoever.
    lethal5 wrote: »
    Snoops nice off the top of his head, but biggie would of killed it if he responded....especially since snoop looks like he weigh 2 pounds, u could make too good disses off that fact alone.

he said Snoop because if you havent noticed thats who this thread is about. snoop dissing big. you simply took a simple quote of someone and try to make it out more than it was like you did with mine in that flex/bow wow thread lol. cut it out with this "NY took a L" ? .. especially when every single person on hit em up is from the NY/NJ area. it was a problem between 2 labels, pac said it himself. " I have no problem with the east coast im from the east coast, its just certain rappers"- The words of your GAWD tupac corleone. this the second time you trying to start some ? about some east/west ? that doesnt even need to go that route, leave your feelings in the 90s b

and with your stupid logic of bring up "big couldnt even handle tupac" how did that battle with eazy E, a ? who wasnt even a legit rapper btw, work out for snoop?
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Smh wtf is this snoop made this n 96? Wtf made him tuck his tail? makaveli had every right to mash on snoop cuz he really was playing both sides...
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nobody gave or gives a ? about The Outlawz disses to Biggie. The other verses were entertaining but they could've rapped about anything until Pac came back on. No offense to them but...gtfoh.
  • gee757
    Options
    Tupac had Brooklyn ? n his crib n Cali n 96 throwing up the W dissing big.... big was gonna have to bow down or get crushed by deathrow east n 97....kats like big daddy Kane & the bcc was not gonna like bb stop them from eating cuz the white media got the public confused wit that east vs West bs
  • DR. JEK
    edited December 2016
    Options

im not even here to defend that ? but nowhere did that ? say big could destroy whoever.
    Snoops nice off the top of his head, but biggie would of killed it if he responded....especially since snoop looks like he weigh 2 pounds, u could make too good disses off that fact alone.

he said Snoop because if you havent noticed thats who this thread is about. snoop dissing big. you simply took a simple quote of someone and try to make it out more than it was like you did with mine in that flex/bow wow thread lol. cut it out with this "NY took a L" ? .. especially when every single person on hit em up is from the NY/NJ area. it was a problem between 2 labels, pac said it himself. " I have no problem with the east coast im from the east coast, its just certain rappers"- The words of your GAWD tupac corleone. this the second time you trying to start some ? about some east/west ? that doesnt even need to go that route, leave your feelings in the 90s b

and with your stupid logic of bring up "big couldnt even handle tupac" how did that battle with eazy E, a ? who wasnt even a legit rapper btw, work out for snoop?

Eazy got embarrassed, that's why he had to go get BG knockout and them guys to do the heavy lifting in that beef but that was that ? . I'm talking about this right now, I'll go back to that beef in a little bit if you want.

He said Biggie woulda killed it if he responded, how do we know that when he don't really have a track record of devastating responses to wax disses? Biggie had a great chance to make an example outta some people throwing rocks at the throne and he DIDN'T DO ? ! And no disrespect to Lethal5 I ain't got no issue wit him like that(I'm saying this off the bat so don't try to twist it up) but Don't be tryna tell me what that man said, I know what he ? said! Snoop a better rapper than anybody give him credit for, especially back then near the ? days. Yeah he suck today but back then he was still good enough to where a Big Vs Snoop ain't no guranteed Loss for Snoop. I have a right to believe what I believe based off what I seen and heard from Snoop, what I seen and heard from Big OR LACK THERE OF To formulate a logical response on the situation.

I was around also From 94 to 97 so you can't trick me, I'm from that era not this ? skinny jean ? so I know what happened after "hit em up" dropped. Y'all can't revise the history as long as cats like me is still around and I'm not gonna let you. Biggie lost!! I remember being dissapointed because I was like everybody else, I thought he was better than Pac, probably better than Snoop, I know for a fact he was better than Jay and I almost convinced myself he was better than Nas, then Hit em up happen. Don't call yourself King of New York if you not gonna stand up for yourself if a ? tryna rip your heart outta your chest! CNN and Mobb shouldna had to pull a BG Knock out and stand up, he said he was gonna shoot your ? Cot damn kids, not theirs!!! ? is wrong wit y'all ? ? If you king of new York you you basically everything New York in the flesh so when you lose New York lose because you the embodiment of pride in New York. No ? way should these cats have come thru and kick his ball over the fence like that. Stop it!!!
  • gee757
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Big lost when pac had bk ? @ his crib n Cali n 96 repping westside dissing him on wax...
  • DR. JEK
    edited December 2016
    Options
    And I said Flex Hogan is basically a corny ? ? , always have been and look like always will be and im not a bow wow fan so he a ? ? too but maybe getting ? by your limo driver does that to you,.. but flex more of a clown than even him so if I said something wrong then shame on you!
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options

Eazy got embarrassed, that's why he had to go get BG knockout and them guys to do the heavy lifting in that beef but that was that ? . I'm talking about this right now, I'll go back to that beef in a little bit if you want.

He said Biggie woulda killed it if he responded, how do we know that when he don't really have a track record of devastating responses to wax disses? Biggie had a great chance to make an example outta some people throwing rocks at the throne and he DIDN'T DO ? ! And no disrespect to Lethal5 I ain't got no issue wit him like that(I'm saying this off the bat so don't try to twist it up) but Don't be tryna tell me what that man said, I know what he ? said! Snoop a better rapper than anybody give him credit for, especially back then near the ? days. Yeah he suck today but back then he was still good enough to where a Big Vs Snoop ain't no guranteed Loss for Snoop. I have a right to believe what I believe based off what I seen and heard from Snoop, what I seen and heard from Big OR LACK THERE OF To formulate a logical response on the situation.

I was around also From 94 to 97 so you can't trick me, I'm from that era not this ? skinny jean ? so I know what happened after "hit em up" dropped. Y'all can't revise the history as long as cats like me is still around and I'm not gonna let you. Biggie lost!! I remember being dissapointed because I was like everybody else, I thought he was better than Pac, probably better than Snoop, I know for a fact he was better than Jay and I almost convinced myself he was better than Nas, then Hit em up happen. Don't call yourself King of New York if you not gonna stand up for yourself if a ? tryna rip your heart outta your chest! CNN and Mobb shouldna had to pull a BG Knock out and stand up, he said he was gonna shoot your ? Cot damn kids, not theirs!!! ? is wrong wit y'all ? ? If you king of new York you you basically everything New York in the flesh so when you lose New York lose because you the embodiment of pride in New York. No ? way should these cats have come thru and kick his ball over the fence like that. Stop it!!!

? you sound so stupid you cant even stick to your own logic. ok so say we use that "if so and so lost to whoever how could he beat whoever". why dont you use that same logic for snoop losing to eazy e? what would be worst losing to pac or eazy e non rapping taking 12 hours to record 1 song ass?

Im not even going to get into the long kiss goodnight OG version with cap being recorded before pac death ? cause its been told to you pac stans over 10000000000 gotdamn times and yall still go with this ? that everyone was so damn scared of the big bad Don tupac corleone that got shot and did nothing but throw temper tantrums over tracks that many people didnt even take serious. pac stans in 2017 still believe that who shot ya was a pac diss and he's alive in cuba sippin hennessy, so wtf can I tell ya huh?

anyway, snoop got WASHED by eazy, either stick to your logic or shut cut the ?
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know that "All I wanna do is make the whole crowd bounce yall" did get used on another track from Tha Doggfather. This track probably wasn't released because it didn't make the cut. Deathrow model was to record tracks constantly and just use the cream. Also, Snoop was shook up from that Murder case, and he didn't really wanna be bangin' on wax or doing any negative ? at the time. He wanted to be just hip-hop. So yeah, he wasn't gonna join Pac's rampage against whoever. Same with Rage. She wouldn't diss for Pac, and the next day her ? was on the street. Sam Sneed caught the beats from the whole staff, including Pac, for being cool with Dre. etc.....

But yeah as far as all that woulda coulda shoulda ? .... pfft.... Bad Boy got ? on and didn't really respond. Big should have at least sicced the Junior Mafia on the Outlawz.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smp4life wrote: »
    I know that "All I wanna do is make the whole crowd bounce yall" did get used on another track from Tha Doggfather. This track probably wasn't released because it didn't make the cut. Deathrow model was to record tracks constantly and just use the cream. Also, Snoop was shook up from that Murder case, and he didn't really wanna be bangin' on wax or doing any negative ? at the time. He wanted to be just hip-hop. So yeah, he wasn't gonna join Pac's rampage against whoever. Same with Rage. She wouldn't diss for Pac, and the next day her ? was on the street. Sam Sneed caught the beats from the whole staff, including Pac, for being cool with Dre. etc.....

But yeah as far as all that woulda coulda shoulda ? .... pfft.... Bad Boy got ? on and didn't really respond. Big should have at least sicced the Junior Mafia on the Outlawz.

Junior mafia wouldnt even handle outlawz . Yall sayiin outlawz is wacl wat about junior mafia. None of their members r even remembered except lilcease .
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    edited December 2016
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »

Junior mafia wouldnt even handle outlawz . Yall sayiin outlawz is wacl wat about junior mafia. None of their members r even remembered except lilcease .

how is lil cease the only one remembered from junior mafia when lil kim continued to go plat and is considered one of the best female rappers? smh whats wrong with yall ? man
  • RickyRich
    Options

how is lil cease the only one remembered from junior mafia when lil kim continued to go plat and is considered one of the best female rappers? smh whats wrong with yall ? man

Well and her i forgot to add
  • DR. JEK
    edited December 2016
    Options

? you sound so stupid you cant even stick to your own logic. ok so say we use that "if so and so lost to whoever how could he beat whoever". why dont you use that same logic for snoop losing to eazy e? what would be worst losing to pac or eazy e non rapping taking 12 hours to record 1 song ass?

Im not even going to get into the long kiss goodnight OG version with cap being recorded before pac death ? cause its been told to you pac stans over 10000000000 gotdamn times and yall still go with this ? that everyone was so damn scared of the big bad Don tupac corleone that got shot and did nothing but throw temper tantrums over tracks that many people didnt even take serious. pac stans in 2017 still believe that who shot ya was a pac diss and he's alive in cuba sippin hennessy, so wtf can I tell ya huh?

Ummmm....Snoop didn't lose to Eazy E, Dre and Snoop hurt that ? 's brand for a long ass time, don't know why u keep saying that. Bg knock out was the only one spit fire on the Eazy E side and then Nate Dogg went upside they ? head wit a golf club. I don't know what that ? got to do with Biggie not even standing up for y'all. You the one sound stupid. You defending something that's indefensible. Don't give me that long kiss goodnight ? either that was after a ? dead or the folktale that it was so vicious they had to cut some of it. Really my ? ? if it didn't come out and only junior mafia heard it it don't ? count! Hit em up did drop tho. ? said he ? his wife and gont ? his ? kids cot dammit! Big had almost eight months to drop a response (when ? coulda got on flex Hogan show the next day or two weeks later or even two months later and went off) before Pac got shot down and ? didn't. Go ahead and justify why CNN and Mobb could respond and Big didn't until a year in a quarter after a ? dead. Go head I'll wait

Damn, you act like Christopher Wallace was your damn best friend from grade school or some ? ! It's like damn man,...what I'm saying is common knowledge, what you saying is some ole "best friend from school ass, change the narrative to Eazy E" ass ? .
  • DR. JEK
    Options

She became a solo artist and blew without them wack cats.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options

? what's your point, read rich post then mine. she still a former junior mafia member that blew up and still remembered. Which was the conversation. Gotdamn from you trying to claim that biggie was scared of the outlawz, to snoop not getting washed by eazy now this. You one dumb ? bruh, I'm not wasting my time, we done here.
  • DR. JEK
    edited December 2016
    Options

? what's your point, read rich post then mine. she still a former junior mafia member that blew up and still remembered. Which was the conversation. Gotdamn from you trying to claim that biggie was scared of the outlawz, to snoop not getting washed by eazy now this. You one dumb ? bruh, I'm not wasting my time, we done here.

She been stop ? wit Junior Mafia fool!!

Kim got sent to prison over they fuckery and she been stop associating herself wit them. Just please stop it bruh....you making yourself look lame and look like a ?

Big knew she was the only one outta all them scrubs that would make any money. That's why he ? wit her tougher than the other cats. Don't act like they some legendary group when the majority of us can't even name anyone outside of Kim and Cease. There was a shitload more members and nobody know or care what the hell the rest of their names was.

Need your damn hip hop card revoke just from thinking Eazy rip Snoop. Apparently you ain't watch the NWA movie where Eazy was in his ? ? feelings over Snoop dissing him. Dre Day made that ? a laughing stock for a hot ass minute.
  • RickyRich
    Options
    You can remembee the outlawz then junior mafia
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ummmm....Snoop didn't lose to Eazy E, Dre and Snoop hurt that ? 's brand for a long ass time, don't know why u keep saying that. Bg knock out was the only one spit fire on the Eazy E side and then Nate Dogg went upside they ? head wit a golf club. I don't know what that ? got to do with Biggie not even standing up for y'all. You the one sound stupid. You defending something that's indefensible. Don't give me that long kiss goodnight ? either that was after a ? dead or the folktale that it was so vicious they had to cut some of it. Really my ? ? if it didn't come out and only junior mafia heard it it don't ? count! Hit em up did drop tho. ? said he ? his wife and gont ? his ? kids cot dammit! Big had almost eight months to drop a response (when ? coulda got on flex Hogan show the next day or two weeks later or even two months later and went off) before Pac got shot down and ? didn't. Go ahead and justify why CNN and Mobb could respond and Big didn't until a year in a quarter after a ? dead. Go head I'll wait

Damn, you act like Christopher Wallace was your damn best friend from grade school or some ? ! It's like damn man,...what I'm saying is common knowledge, what you saying is some ole "best friend from school ass, change the narrative to Eazy E" ass ? .

@ the bolded. Pac died 90 days after Hit Em Up was released

In comparison, Ether came out about 90 days after Takeover was released.

My point is that waiting 90 days wasn't unusual back then.

Pac died before Big responded.
  • RickyRich
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »

Excuses. Pac was running his mouth bout big before hit em up drop . He could of diss at that time . Yall biggie fans be defendin that ? wit ur life
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Excuses. Pac was running his mouth bout big before hit em up drop . He could of diss at that time . Yall biggie fans be defendin that ? wit ur life

Biggie could rap circles around MC New York
  • gee757
    Options

Ok..then pac would've showed up n Brooklyn deathrizzo east out wit kats like bcc & big daddy Kane aka 2BIG & had the broads he begged to ? big on his couch featured n a 1nation video lol
  • RickyRich
    Options

So why didt he
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options

I bet there aint no biggie fans in your pm doing that ? ? you be doing. The irony and nerve of you ?