? !!! Craziest Wedding Brawl!!

Options

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if they broke up...why even leave the pic?

if he was still smashing....why leave the pic?

I'm not following why he felt he needed to do this....

second.....this is fukking the game up. why ? gotta take pics of themselves getting head? why chicks let ? take pics of them giving head?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Absentee landlord @Kai leaving us in suspense

bbl5nfr5f9wt.jpg

3t6r73hxqeq7.jpg

• So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just said in another thread that ? ? season never stops lol. The ex deserves nothing less than a brutal beating for that ? ? ? .
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    eastbay510 wrote: »
    That's some hoe ? for an ex boyfriend to show up and do.

Ex man would have to die.

But let me understand was he the one catching it or were these ? fighting eachother instead of finding that man? Cause that's a double dose of ether.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    I just said in another thread that ? ? season never stops lol. The ex deserves nothing less than a brutal beating for that ? ? ? .

what if she did him ? then bounced?

maxed out his credit cards, emtied his accts and left the gate open for his dog to run away?

could she deserve it then?

Next man don't.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

maxed out his credit cards, emtied his accts and left the gate open for his dog to run away?

Why you making up a whole scenario? Dude pulled a ? move plain and simple
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Not if its embarrassing a ? that doesn't have anything to do with their prior situation. That whole thing sounds like some salty, scorned hoe ? lol.
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    Options
    Los216 wrote: »
    Kai wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    Re-up those pics @kai

Is it coming thru now, looks fine in my end, let me know, thanks

Nope
    Copper wrote: »
    Fix this ? @Kai .... fix it

sorry guys, i started making dinner and got distracted. anyway, re-upped them on tinypic, they should work now
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

:joy:
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

cuz everything aunt black and white....

that man may have felt justified an homie was collateral damage.

? quick to defend the actions or overlook what could have caused someone to do what they did and just call someone a fukk ? .

I made up a what if scenario...becuz we don't know what made him do it.

gotta wonder why before we just jump out the window giving fukk ? labels.

now if it was only because he was hurt she moved on....then he a fukk ? .
  • blackrain
    Options

? quick to defend the actions or overlook what could have caused someone to do what they did and just call someone a fukk ? .

Well that's all we know of as of now, he did it because he was being a ? ? . So just go with that info until you get some more. No point in trying to make up a sob story for this ? . You what if scenarios always involve a "Well what if she did this"...stop trying to defend ? ? all the time
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mean you should know your girl wasn't always your girl
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No evidence of the actual pic?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited December 2016
    Options

Well that's all we know of as of now, he did it because he was being a ? ? . So just go with that info until you get some more. No point in trying to make up a sob story for this ? . You what if scenarios always involve a "Well what if she did this"...stop trying to defend ? ? all the time

man....goh with that.

too many of yall ? in here talk that ? .

i never go off of what's told originally. alot of ? get ? got off of not asku g questions an just assuming.

case an point....this is how i see this whole thing.

the ? who reacted thinking g the groom's people did it didn't ask questions an just reacted off what he thought he knew. now the groom's people have to defend him from this ? crazy hot-headed family who will fly off the handle based off emotion an not fact.

then we gotta look at what type woman would let a ? take a pic of her sukking dikk that she ain't married too or in something longterm. then the type chick who don't tie up loose ends before she gets married or at least warn her man she got a crazy ? who won't let go. now if she knew this, then her crazy people should have been solved this problem since they bout it from the jump.

if anything...the ? did the groom a favor. yes, he caught a beat down....but at least he didn't marry her or into that family.

an as for me defending...nah...y'all ? just like to give ? an L way too fast. and ready to cape for a chick who could fukked up.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

Not if its embarrassing a ? that doesn't have anything to do with their prior situation. That whole thing sounds like some salty, scorned hoe ? lol.

like I said...the target could have been the chick...an dude was just caught up in they ? ...again...shows what he would have to deal with.

that man need to breathe a sigh of relief
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No evidence of the actual pic?

Waiting for this to post.

My family would've kicked the bride's azzz tho.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options

You made up your own scenario in another thread recently though.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Don't know why the ? down but hilarious either way lol
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man, I'm going through a crisis. Have ? always been this bitchmade? Have just been blind and in denial all these years? Why would a ? ever do some ? like this? That is the most petty so-called feminine thing I've ever heard of. What the ? ? I can't imagine ever doing some ? like this. You got to be a ? ? of unparalleled proportions.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wheres the pic
  • blackrain
    Options

man....goh with that.

too many of yall ? in here talk that ? .

i never go off of what's told originally. alot of ? get ? got off of not asku g questions an just assuming.

case an point....this is how i see this whole thing.

the ? who reacted thinking g the groom's people did it didn't ask questions an just reacted off what he thought he knew. now the groom's people have to defend him from this ? crazy hot-headed family who will fly off the handle based off emotion an not fact.

then we gotta look at what type woman would let a ? take a pic of her sukking dikk that she ain't married too or in something longterm. then the type chick who don't tie up loose ends before she gets married or at least warn her man she got a crazy ? who won't let go. now if she knew this, then her crazy people should have been solved this problem since they bout it from the jump.

if anything...the ? did the groom a favor. yes, he caught a beat down....but at least he didn't marry her or into that family.

an as for me defending...nah...y'all ? just like to give ? an L way too fast. and ready to cape for a chick who could fukked up.

Ain't nobody caping for her...but you in here coming up with a whole scenario on what she did is just funny..and what you always do
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So we just gonna ignore "YeshYesh"?
  • MrMinimalist
    MrMinimalist Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's the brides fault for letting her ex take the pics IF she knew it.