Trump Encourages Nuclear Arms Race

Options

Comments

• Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trump could cause a nuclear war

E2bsRML.gif

but some of these dudes would still be like "But Hillary would have been just as bad."

smh.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    It's cool though @semi-auto-mato like I said, your pride is keeping you dumb

I can only try and help you so many times before I have to charge you to the game /shrug

Wtf... Im in the middle of my fantasy football championship and getting my ass beat (? Adam whatever from the Vikings). My wife made me go to Walmart and get a roaster pan ( ? they lines) and u @ me. ? ? ya videos! Catch me later when I feel like dealing with simpletons.

Where did you see my name in any of those videos?

I got an issue with u. My issue is u overlooked everything I have said to u and keep asking me questions. It doesn't work like that my dude.

If u made the video urself or if someone else made it and u posted it im going to need u to answer my question about credentials. why should I consider u credible? Why should I consider anything u post credible if u haven't done ur research on the original poster? Who is the white dude talking in the video?

I watched it and instead having a discussion u at me on some ? . Until u answer my questions we ain't got nothing to talk about.

Side note if I'm wrong I will admit it. That's what grown men do.

The Corbett Report is an independent news source that's been running for 10+ years now

The main channel has over 200,000 subscribers, it's a team of documentary filmmakers that won a couple of awards for their documentary on the Federal Reserve

It functions 100% off of the donations of the people, it has no corporate backing

https://www.corbettreport.com/
    You should check the website out when you're ready to humble yourself and learn

Now, why would you lie and say you saw my name in any of the videos I posted?

You can't be as arrogant and condescending as you are and tell people to humble themselves. You also can't be above differing opinions as much as you are and tell people that
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I can only try and help you so many times before I have to charge you to the game /shrug

Wtf... Im in the middle of my fantasy football championship and getting my ass beat (? Adam whatever from the Vikings). My wife made me go to Walmart and get a roaster pan ( ? they lines) and u @ me. ? ? ya videos! Catch me later when I feel like dealing with simpletons.

I got an issue with u. My issue is u overlooked everything I have said to u and keep asking me questions. It doesn't work like that my dude.

If u made the video urself or if someone else made it and u posted it im going to need u to answer my question about credentials. why should I consider u credible? Why should I consider anything u post credible if u haven't done ur research on the original poster? Who is the white dude talking in the video?

I watched it and instead having a discussion u at me on some ? . Until u answer my questions we ain't got nothing to talk about.

The Corbett Report is an independent news source that's been running for 10+ years now

The main channel has over 200,000 subscribers, it's a team of documentary filmmakers that won a couple of awards for their documentary on the Federal Reserve

It functions 100% off of the donations of the people, it has no corporate backing

That's not what I asked u. I asked about u. I specifically asked who was the dude to see if u did any research. Why filmmakers and not journalist?

CNN and fox been around way longer and reach more people. Why would u consider that site more credible?

Why are you splitting hairs instead of answering my question? James Corbett is a white grade school teacher that lives in Japan. He started his career in journalism covering the 9/11 psy-op

The bold has absolutely nothing to do with credibility smh. You're showing your lack of intelligence. ? reached a lot of people. Mao Zedong reached a lot of people. Stalin reached a lot of people. They're information also caused the deaths of tens of millions smh

AND ONCE AGAIN, if you would just humble yourself and watch even ONE video I posted you wouldn't be asking these stupid questions

This is the 2nd time I'm posting this video in this thread smh. It literally shows how CNN spreads propaganda and silences dissenting LEGITIMATE opinions

Will you watch and learn or are you gonna continue to post a bunch of words that don't amount to anything?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0_zOgLlWHM

Once again, where did you see my name in any of the videos I posted?
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

You can't be as arrogant and condescending as you are and tell people to humble themselves. You also can't be above differing opinions as much as you are and tell people that

I'm not above differing opinions that are based in fact

None of you have given a specific differing opinion on ANYTHING I've posted

You give opinions without looking at the information presented. A true intellectual can look at all evidence presented and provide a SPECIFIC INTELLIGENT REBUTTAL

None of you have been able to even state the topic of any video I've posted, because none of you watch them.

Like I said, y'all let your pride keep you dumb

Watch a video and tell me what's wrong with it instead of posting all of these deflections

I asked you specifically to watch and comment on that alefantis instagram video and you ran away smh
  • blackrain
    Options

You give opinions without looking at the information presented. A true intellectual can look at all evidence presented and provide a SPECIFIC INTELLIGENT REBUTTAL

None of you have been able to even state the topic of any video I've posted, because none of you watch them.

Watch a video and tell me what's wrong with it instead of posting all of these deflections

I asked you specifically to watch and comment on that alefantis instagram video and you ran away smh

? you asked what countries has Trump ? off already when there's been numerous stories about Trump's tweets and statements having people across the globe giving a collective "What the ? " comment...like the incident with China and Taiwan and Trump taking that phone call.
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here's the Federal Reserve documentary I was talking about

I'm sure you won't watch it though /shrug
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IJeemTQ7Vk

It’s a long clip so Im not watching it all tonight. Lets start with the beginning. All our lives we been told that economics is boring? I thought we were told that money makes the world go round. We are all in a paper chase. ? die every day over the all mighty dollar. I get what he is trying to set up but right there what he is saying is just not true. It will resonate with conspiracy theorists like u though.

He then follows it up by saying pretty much everything depends on money. Wait ?! I thought u said it was boring but 5 seconds later u tell me its pretty much the most important thing in the world. Ok not off to a good start but lets keep going. The first person he talks to is a dude named g Edward griffin. He is not an economist. He is a filmmaker and focuses on conspiracy theories. He doesn’t believe aids is real. O yeah he also worked with George Wallace. Yeah the segregation now and forever dude. Yup this is definitely a documentary I want to watch.

what are u teaching us?
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • semi-auto-mato
    Options

That's not what I asked u. I asked about u. I specifically asked who was the dude to see if u did any research. Why filmmakers and not journalist?

CNN and fox been around way longer and reach more people. Why would u consider that site more credible?

Why are you splitting hairs instead of answering my question? James Corbett is a white grade school teacher that lives in Japan. He started his career in journalism covering the 9/11 psy-op

The bold has absolutely nothing to do with credibility smh. You're showing your lack of intelligence. ? reached a lot of people. Mao Zedong reached a lot of people. Stalin reached a lot of people. They're information also caused the deaths of tens of millions smh

AND ONCE AGAIN, if you would just humble yourself and watch even ONE video I posted you wouldn't be asking these stupid questions

This is the 2nd time I'm posting this video in this thread smh. It literally shows how CNN spreads propaganda and silences dissenting LEGITIMATE opinions

Will you watch and learn or are you gonna continue to post a bunch of words that don't amount to anything?

now about me seeing ur name at the top of the screen. first lets be clear that i am talking about the high impact video u posted. who is that white dude? when i clicked it it said ur name at the top. i dont know if it sent me to ur youtube page or what. i didnt screen shot though and im not gonna go back and try. that video is very homemade looking. i mean ? is really taking vids of the tv screen. nothing about it says credible. why are u so angry about what i said about the youtube video? all u had to do is say nah i didnt make it. then tell us who the ? that white dude is and why we should believe anything he says.

humble myself...ok

james corbett is a conspiracy theorists. if u call what he does journalism u would offend a lot of people. he has an agenda and he site and his work are geared towards that. ur right the bolded had nothing to do with credibility. u said corbett reaches 200k people so thank u for killing ur own argument.

its nothing wrong with being a conspiracy theorist. the problem is u think u are enlightened. for what i can tell u cant do ur own research. u believe anything a person tells u if they are alternative or neo (imma wait for u to catch my brother...power to the people)
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

? you asked what countries has Trump ? off already when there's been numerous stories about Trump's tweets and statements having people across the globe giving a collective "What the ? " comment...like the incident with China and Taiwan and Trump taking that phone call.

Again, what incident are you talking about?

Why can't you be specific?
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

now about me seeing ur name at the top of the screen. first lets be clear that i am talking about the high impact video u posted. who is that white dude? when i clicked it it said ur name at the top. i dont know if it sent me to ur youtube page or what. i didnt screen shot though and im not gonna go back and try. that video is very homemade looking. i mean ? is really taking vids of the tv screen. nothing about it says credible. why are u so angry about what i said about the youtube video? all u had to do is say nah i didnt make it. then tell us who the ? that white dude is and why we should believe anything he says.

humble myself...ok

james corbett is a conspiracy theorists. if u call what he does journalism u would offend a lot of people. he has an agenda and he site and his work are geared towards that. ur right the bolded had nothing to do with credibility. u said corbett reaches 200k people so thank u for killing ur own argument.

its nothing wrong with being a conspiracy theorist. the problem is u think u are enlightened. for what i can tell u cant do ur own research. u believe anything a person tells u if they are alternative or neo (imma wait for u to catch my brother...power to the people)

So you admit that you lied about seeing my name in any vid I posted. Thanks

And smh no simple ? , I said he has over 200k subscribers. His videos have millions and millions of views

Can you please post evidence of James Corbett being a conspiracy theorist? For example, "debunk" any of his information. Anything at all. Thanks

Again, you're speaking in generalities.

If you're gonna continue to make ignorant disingenuous posts then please disregard my posts, this non-debate draining my energy
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

It’s a long clip so Im not watching it all tonight. Lets start with the beginning. All our lives we been told that economics is boring? I thought we were told that money makes the world go round. We are all in a paper chase. ? die every day over the all mighty dollar. I get what he is trying to set up but right there what he is saying is just not true. It will resonate with conspiracy theorists like u though.

He then follows it up by saying pretty much everything depends on money. Wait ?! I thought u said it was boring but 5 seconds later u tell me its pretty much the most important thing in the world. Ok not off to a good start but lets keep going. The first person he talks to is a dude named g Edward griffin. He is not an economist. He is a filmmaker and focuses on conspiracy theories. He doesn’t believe aids is real. O yeah he also worked with George Wallace. Yeah the segregation now and forever dude. Yup this is definitely a documentary I want to watch.

what are u teaching us?

Once again, watch the entire video before commenting. You're making yourself look so stupid right now smh
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

I ask you once again, why did you run away when I asked you to watch and comment on that alefantis video?

Will you please watch it and give an intelligent rebuttal to what you think is ? ? I'd appreciate that
  • semi-auto-mato
    Options

what are u teaching us?

Once again, watch the entire video before commenting. You're making yourself look so stupid right now smh

explain to me why i should watch a documentary about the federal reserve that doesnt future any economist? the first person they really interview is a ? racist neo ? /alt right dude. they not telling us anything new. over 70 percent of the country wants the federal reserve audited and like 20% want that ? shut down completely so clearly dude did no research at all and that ? is over an hour long.

there is no real discussion to be had with u. the stuff u say makes no ? sense at all. u cant defend any of ur views. i asked u what are u teaching us? u said watch the video and called me stupid. the first thing u do is tell them what the lesson is about. at least show me that u can have a decent conversation after i spend over an hour...? U POSTED A HOUR AND HALF VIDEO! and u cant discuss it? clearly u aint learn ? from it or u would be telling us all about. u would make that ? interesting. u tell us what ? to pay close attention too. u would be breaking that ? down and have all of us here interested in the video. smh u dont get it at all.
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? you asked what countries has Trump ? off

wfnlyl0bum6g.gif

? you just posted that ? IN THIS ? THREAD.

Like three pages ago ...

Do you have Alzheimer's, my ? ?

• semi-auto-mato
    Options

humble myself...ok

And smh no simple ? , I said he has over 200k subscribers. His videos have millions and millions of views

Can you please post evidence of James Corbett being a conspiracy theorist? For example, "debunk" any of his information. Anything at all. Thanks

If you're gonna continue to make ignorant disingenuous posts then please disregard my posts, this non-debate draining my energy

wtf? i lied? ? my wife name is Tot. i said i saw ur name at the top of the page.

u talking about the numbers but the numbers dont matter when it comes to fox and cnn according to u.

its common knowledge that james corbett is a conspiracy theorist. u know that ? . stop it ? . that ? dont source any of his information. there isnt any sourcing in the video u posted. i bet it aint. u still aint tell me who the ? that white dude is. u aint tell me cuz u dont ? know. u still aint list ur damn credentials. this ? is aint no debate but its funny that ? be running circles around u and for some reason u swear u hanging in the. u like the lil engine that could. smh
  • blackrain
    Options

I ask you once again, why did you run away when I asked you to watch and comment on that alefantis video?

Will you please watch it and give an intelligent rebuttal to what you think is ? ? I'd appreciate that

Lol at run away like ? don't have lives, work, and kids to raise outside the IC. Nah we can just sit and watch hour plus long youtube videos all day long...
  • blackrain
    Options

How much more specific can you get than Trump too a phone call from the person he referred to as the president of Taiwan and China stepped right up and said "Ya'll know he just ? up right"
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah ...

I know this ? is not admitting to knowing nothing about the entire "One China" issue and numerous incidents of Trump disrespecting China.

Yet WE are the ignorant simpletons who need to "humble ourselves" by watching hours of conspiarcy videos on YouTube.

Jesus, you can't make this ? up.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

what are u teaching us?

explain to me why i should watch a documentary about the federal reserve that doesnt future any economist? the first person they really interview is a ? racist neo ? /alt right dude. they not telling us anything new. over 70 percent of the country wants the federal reserve audited and like 20% want that ? shut down completely so clearly dude did no research at all and that ? is over an hour long.

there is no real discussion to be had with u. the stuff u say makes no ? sense at all. u cant defend any of ur views. i asked u what are u teaching us? u said watch the video and called me stupid. the first thing u do is tell them what the lesson is about. at least show me that u can have a decent conversation after i spend over an hour...? U POSTED A HOUR AND HALF VIDEO! and u cant discuss it? clearly u aint learn ? from it or u would be telling us all about. u would make that ? interesting. u tell us what ? to pay close attention too. u would be breaking that ? down and have all of us here interested in the video. smh u dont get it at all.

Again you're making stupid statements

There are economists in that documentary

Then again, you would know that if you watched it smh

Like I said, please disregard my posts. You're more concerned with your pride than you are with actually learning
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »

? you asked what countries has Trump ? off

wfnlyl0bum6g.gif

? you just posted that ? IN THIS ? THREAD.

Like three pages ago ...

Do you have Alzheimer's, my ? ?

I'm ignoring you and your posts for a reason, please don't try and interject yourself into this conversation because you're only gonna embarrass yourself

My comment was in response to this smh

If you can't specifically answer what this is about then stop posting at me smh
  • xxCivicxx
    edited December 2016
    Options

humble myself...ok

wtf? i lied? ? my wife name is Tot. i said i saw ur name at the top of the page.

u talking about the numbers but the numbers dont matter when it comes to fox and cnn according to u.

its common knowledge that james corbett is a conspiracy theorist. u know that ? . stop it ? . that ? dont source any of his information. there isnt any sourcing in the video u posted. i bet it aint. u still aint tell me who the ? that white dude is. u aint tell me cuz u dont ? know. u still aint list ur damn credentials. this ? is aint no debate but its funny that ? be running circles around u and for some reason u swear u hanging in the. u like the lil engine that could. smh

James Corbett sources literally all of his information underneath every single video he posts smh

Once again, please provide evidence for Corbett being a conspiracy theorist by way of debunking his CITED AND SOURCED information

Pseudo-intellectuals smh

I'm still not understanding why you're asking me for credentials over videos that I did not create

It's really sad how dumb black people like being today smh

You're still coming up with any excuse you can to avoid learning smh
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

Lol at run away like ? don't have lives, work, and kids to raise outside the IC. Nah we can just sit and watch hour plus long youtube videos all day long...

Nah, you ran away because that video scared you, I know

It's been at least 3 days since I posted it, you've been on here in that time, you could have easily watched it in 10 minute segments but you're disingenuous /shrug
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

How much more specific can you get than Trump too a phone call from the person he referred to as the president of Taiwan and China stepped right up and said "Ya'll know he just ? up right"

And what countries did this ? off? Can you post an article or video please?
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    Nah ...

I know this ? is not admitting to knowing nothing about the entire "One China" issue and numerous incidents of Trump disrespecting China.

Yet WE are the ignorant simpletons who need to "humble ourselves" by watching hours of conspiarcy videos on YouTube.

Jesus, you can't make this ? up.

All I see is passive aggression

Post some evidence, like I've been doing

The difference is that I'll ACTUALLY watch a video that y'all post

But that doesn't matter because this is a gossip discussion, not an actual intellectual debate

• xxCivicxx
    Options
    @blackrain

@semi-auto-mato once again, please explain to me what credentials you need to see from me just for me to be able to post videos made by other people??

What are stringer bell's credentials? He posts news all the time

How about 1CK1S ? You should know theirs too correct?