Where do you rank MNIMN among all rap albums of the 2010s

Options
Nah Son
Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2016 in The Reason
My Name Is My Name is the debut studio album by American hip hop recording artist Pusha T. It was released on October 7, 2013, by GOOD Music and Def Jam Recordings. While leading up to the album's announcement, Pusha T released the mixtape Fear of ? and the EP Fear of ? II: Let Us Pray during 2011, along with collaborating on the GOOD Music's compilation album Cruel Summer (released in 2012). In 2013, he also released another mixtape Wrath of Caine. The album's production was handled primarily by Kanye West, along with several producers, including Pharrell Williams, The-Dream, Hudson Mohawke, Sebastian Sartor, Don Cannon, Swizz Beatz, Rico Beats, Mano and Nottz, It also features guest appearances from Rick Ross, Young Jeezy, 2 Chainz, Big Sean, Future, Pharrell Williams, Chris Brown and Kendrick Lamar, among others.

The album was met with universal acclaim from music critics and was positioned highly on many "Best Albums of 2013" lists by major publications. The album also fared well commercially debuting at number 4 on the US Billboard 200, selling 74,000 copies in its first week of release. As of November 20, 2013, the album has sold 122,000 copies in the United States. The album was promoted by five singles; "Pain" featuring Future, "Numbers on the Boards", "Sweet Serenade" featuring Chris Brown, "Let Me Love You" featuring Kelly Rowland, and "Nosetalgia" featuring Kendrick Lamar, along with the promotional single "Who I Am" featuring 2 Chainz and Big Sean.

1. King Push
2. Numbers On The Board
3. Sweet Serenade (Feat. Chris Brown)
4. Hold On (Feat. Rick Ross)
5. Suicide (Feat. Ab-Liva)
6. 40 Acres (Feat. The-Dream)
7. No Regrets (Feat. Jeezy And Kevin Cossom)
8. Let Me Love You (Feat. Kelly Rowland)
9. Who I Am (Feat. 2 Chainz & Big Sean)
10. Nosetalgia (Feat. Kendrick Lamar)
11. Pain (Feat. Future)
12. S.N.I.T.C.H. (Feat. Pharrell)

Pusha_T_-_My_Name_Is_My_Name.jpg

Where do you rank MNIMN among all rap albums of the 2010s 32 votes

Top 5
18%
sapp08_2001  Colin$mackabi$hvageneral08texasdaking88BobOblahmacadonwoo 6 votes
Top 10
12%
IceBergTaylorNah SonLUClENnatural born sinners 4 votes
Top 15
21%
supergangster[Deleted User]infamous114THE_R_Mr.LVBetaCashmoneyDux 7 votes
None of the above, it was average
40%
lion_heartbuttuh_bdwade206aneed123anduinDarthRozaysoulfulcatD.OriginalTrillfategenocidecutterBabaaaAggieLean.d1al_t0ne 13 votes
None of the above, it was wack
6%
gman82FlightKing 2 votes

Comments