Marshall Mathers diss track appreciation thread ( aka end of them icp weirdos)

Options

Comments

• O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Eminem has never made a good diss track

You've never made a good post

I got 5.6k cosigns, 2.2k ethers and 6.6k Goats

And thats out of 9,933 posts

Also 2k Wacks lol

He said I've "never made a good post" and I have 5.6k cosigns, 2.2k ethers, 6.6k Goats and 2k Wacks

That's a lot of wacks for that amount of posts.
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Eminem's a great rapper, but He's the biggest "battle" rapper, that never battled another rapper of his own status ever. Benzino, ICP, Everlast and Backstreet boys dont give you any major battle stripes in hip hop bruh.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    moyo wrote: »
    Eminem's a great rapper, but He's the biggest "battle" rapper, that never battled another rapper of his own status ever. Benzino, ICP, Everlast and Backstreet boys dont give you any major battle stripes in hip hop bruh.

Ok everybody throw up their fav rappers battle anyone let alone someone even relevant.

https://youtu.be/aCfAs_KtuF4
  • moyo
    Options
    @Stew I know the dude came up as a battle rapper, but since he's been in the industry, who has He "battled" or dropped a diss Song against that was in the same League as He is??? I'll wait..
  • Stew
    edited December 2016
    Options
    @Stew I know the dude came up as a battle rapper, but since he's been in the industry, who has He "battled" or dropped a diss Song against that was in the same League as He is??? I'll wait..

1st of all, ain't too many ppl in the same league as him when it comes to the art of rhyming. 2nd, Why does it matter? Who dissed him that was worth a real battle that he all of a sudden got "scared" of?
  • moyo
    Options
    After Ja hit him with that line about Hailie, Kim and his moms, He waved the "White flag" and came out wit "Like Toy soldiers".... Plus, He came at those boy bands and pop singers unwarranted, why not come at A Jay z or NAS wit the same vitriol.
  • Stew
    Options
    After Ja hit him with that line about Hailie, Kim and his moms, He waved the "White flag" and came out wit "Like Toy soldiers".... Plus, He came at those boy bands and pop singers unwarranted, why not come at A Jay z or NAS wit the same vitriol.

Lol waived the white flag? What? There's disses that came out after that bruh. Then he took the high road.

Why diss Jay or Nas? He didnt have any personal issues with them? That doesn't make any sense, we don't question why Jadakiss never went after Nas or Jay while he was screaming top 5 DOA. Cmon son
  • moyo
    Options
    Man ? Eminem!!! Overrated bastard. Lol
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

Lol waived the white flag? What? There's disses that came out after that bruh. Then he took the high road.

Why diss Jay or Nas? He didnt have any personal issues with them? That doesn't make any sense, we don't question why Jadakiss never went after Nas or Jay while he was screaming top 5 DOA. Cmon son

How come Eminem is allowed to "take the high road" but Biggie isn't?

If I said, "Big took the high road and didn't respond to 2Pac" you'd say Biggie was, "shook and didn't respond".
  • Stew
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

How come Eminem is allowed to "take the high road" but Biggie isn't?

If I said, "Big took the high road and didn't respond to 2Pac" you'd say Biggie was, "shook and didn't respond".

Talkin to the wrong guy bro cause I wouldn't say that and have never said that. Now u stuck lol
  • moyo
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Him going out of his way to does the boy bands and pop acts which were harmless and not Real emcees who could Actually go toe to toe with him has always made me lose respect for him as a man and emcee. He's a dope rapper, but that ? has always been weak to me.
  • Stew
    Options
    Him going out of his way to does the boy bands and pop acts which were harmless and not Real emcees who could Actually go toe to toe with him has always made me lose respect for him as a man and emcee. He's a dope rapper, but that ? has always been weak to me.

This doesn't make any sense if you don't look at other rappers the same for not "battling" anybody for no reason. Dude dissed what most hip-hoppers thought was mad corny, and did it well btw and the ? was funny. End of story
  • moyo
    edited December 2016
    Options
    It does make sense tho, I know you're a big Eminem fan but look at it objectively, it makes major sense. Eminem came in the game being known as this great battle emcee who would go at anybody and He comes in the game not coming at rappers, but at harmless boy bands. Thats ? , weak sauce like a mufucka.
  • Stew
    Options
    It does make sense tho, I know you're a big Eminem fan but look at. It objectively, it makes major sense. Eminem came in the game being known as this great battle emcee who would go at anybody and He comes in the game not coming at rappers, but at harmless boy bands. Thats ? , weak sauce like a mufucka.

LOL I guess if u looked at it that way. I didn't know Em before "My Name Is" so maybe just how I look at it. Agree to disagree.
  • L3NU
    L3NU Members Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It does make sense tho, I know you're a big Eminem fan but look at it objectively, it makes major sense. Eminem came in the game being known as this great battle emcee who would go at anybody and He comes in the game not coming at rappers, but at harmless boy bands. Thats ? , weak sauce like a mufucka.

From what i remember in early interviews he said he got tired of being put in the same category as boy bands because of the way he looked, he didn't want to be on trl and all these white radio stations that only played that type of music so he started dissing pop singers to distance himself from that
  • Stew
    Options
    Forgot all about that.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    smh@ the white Mexican defending his shady cracka Klansmen gaawd as usual
    gee757 wrote: »
    Cac ? . dissing New Kids on the Block and NSYNC smh. Then talking about ? in somebody ass nh. Ya'll ? listen to this ? ??

Smh & the square ass t/s making another donkey reason male poster dedication thread n the reason calling this cracka ? a great diss smh.....I swear if ya blk & u listen to that shady cracka Klansmen feminem u need to b shot n the head execution style like proof ? cracka lovers

This remedial ? jus globs words together like the rolls on the back of his neck

When was Eminem ever a donkey poster? this the same ? who uses being black as an excuse for not being able to properly speak English like a grownass man should

? u ? computer nerd
  • Stew
    Options
    Illbot kick @gee757 from this thread for loving Eminem way too much.
  • ILLBOT
    ILLBOT Posts: 911 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    Affirmative Stew. @gee757 banned from this thread for loving Eminem way too much.
  • ILLBOT
    ILLBOT Posts: 911 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    @gee757, we do not comprehend the organic fascination of self-poisoning, auditory damage and sexually transmitted disease.
    Warned @gee757 (0 points for 1 week) for "Kicked from thread: loving Eminem way too much"
  • moyo
    Options
    Got damn!!! ? got Gee on parole in this ? . Lol
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh@ the white Mexican defending his shady cracka Klansmen gaawd as usual
    Cac ? . dissing New Kids on the Block and NSYNC smh. Then talking about ? in somebody ass nh. Ya'll ? listen to this ? ??

Smh & the square ass t/s making another donkey reason male poster dedication thread n the reason calling this cracka ? a great diss smh.....I swear if ya blk & u listen to that shady cracka Klansmen feminem u need to b shot n the head execution style like proof ? cracka lovers

This remedial ? jus globs words together like the rolls on the back of his neck

When was Eminem ever a donkey poster? this the same ? who uses being black as an excuse for not being able to properly speak English like a grownass man should

? u ? computer nerd

How can I be a ? and a computer nerd at the sametime
  • mackanaven
    mackanaven Members Posts: 376 ✭✭✭
    Options
    This is like when the edgy white kid in the classroom got into a fight with the special ed kids to prove how tough he is.

WHO IS THAT SECOND WOMAN IN YOUR ? SIGNATURE? I MUST KNOW NOW
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Self poisoning, auditory damage and sexually transmitted disease"

pointing-and-laughing.gif~c200