Options

Comments

• CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope he revers all/most of this ? stuff tho......
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I'm happy as ? trump beat Hillary.

Social Security needs to be phased out
    taxes need be lowered
    And ObamaCare needs to be reformed.

And the best thing about Trump becoming president is that it saves the Supreme Court from going left and May ? willing turn it more to the right
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trump thread #278459844566
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He ain't started working yet
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    rapmusic wrote: »
    He ain't started working yet

Makes it even more funnier
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    BobOblah wrote: »
    gmcqsn0fims6.jpg

Just want to make sure that if this thread gets derailed y'all are reminded of who started it.

Now on topic. That's what they get when they vote for white supremacy. And besides that there are plenty more white supremacists and ? that don't care because they know Trump will do things that are detrimental to black people and other non white groups. Some are willing to sacrifice their own well being if it means others will suffer. They're that twisted.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    I think i kind of get it. There are people who think a President can like magically save them and do all kinds of fantastical things. They thought as soon as Trump gets elected, their life would automatically be better. Like the "what has Obama did for us" people really they are saying what has Obama did for me. Like the President is supposed to save them and hold their hand through life or something. Bizarre and unrealistic thinking, I know.

R7Sza2u.jpg
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »

taxes need be lowered

And the best thing about Trump becoming president is that it saves the Supreme Court from going left and May ? willing turn it more to the right

You enjoy President Trump...see just how many of those promises he keeps
  • zzombie
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

taxes need be lowered

I don't want him to keep any promises I will be happy if trump just stops/slows down the leftist liberal agenda
  • 5th Letter
    Options

taxes need be lowered

I don't want him to keep any promises I will be happy if trump just stops/slows down the leftist liberal agenda

So you consigning white supremacy? You know that makes you a ? right? Anybody that supports Trump is a white supremacist or if you're black you're a ? .
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Taxes gonna be lowered ? Yeah right.

That's the first thing I ask people who complain about public programs like assistance, SS, or whatever - you think MF about to get a refund or some ? when they say they're cuttin ? ?

The real ? they're wasting money on is not even being discussed.
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    gmcqsn0fims6.jpg

Just want to make sure that if this thread gets derailed y'all are reminded of who started it.

Now on topic. That's what they get when they vote for white supremacy. And besides that there are plenty more white supremacists and ? that don't care because they know Trump will do things that are detrimental to black people and other non white groups. Some are willing to sacrifice their own well being if it means others will suffer. They're that twisted.

It's not really that off topic
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    Taxes gonna be lowered ? Yeah right.

That's the first thing I ask people who complain about public programs like assistance, SS, or whatever - you think MF about to get a refund or some ? when they say they're cuttin ? ?

The real ? they wasting moneybon they're not even discussing.

Military funding?
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    gmcqsn0fims6.jpg

It's not really that off topic

Hey guys remember he said this so if ? start going in on Hillary again y'all won't start ? . But y yall diszin hillllari n a trump thread1!2!1
  • zzombie
    edited December 2016
    Options

taxes need be lowered

So you consigning white supremacy? You know that makes you a ? right? Anybody that supports Trump is a white supremacist or if you're black you're a ? .

Wft are you talking about???? I never said I supported trump.... and in any case under your deluded logic supporting any white politician is supporting white supremacy or do you somehow think that some other white man would be better???

Politics is about practicality and supporting anyone who you think will benefit you and your demographic it doesn't matter what that person looks like.... all that matters is what there administration will do for you.... because as far as I am concerned liberalism and leftism have weakened the political, social and economic Foundation of the black community not to mention black character.... I welcome any political change that will lessen their effect on the black community.

So for me Trump doesn't have to do s*** accept stop slower the March of liberalism
  • zzombie
    edited December 2016
    Options

taxes need be lowered

Wft are you talking about???? I never said I supported trump.... and in any case under your deluded logic supporting any white politician is supporting white supremacy or do you somehow think that some other white man would be better???

Politics is about practicality and supporting anyone who you think will benefit you and your demographic it doesn't matter what that person looks like.... all that matters is what there administration will do for you.... because as far as I am concerned liberalism and leftism have weakened the political, social and economic Foundation of the black community not to mention black character.... I welcome any political change that will lessen their effect on the black community.

So for me Trump doesn't have to do s*** accept stop slower the March of liberalism

So you support an open white supremacist because at least he's not a leftist? Makes sense.

? read i said i don't support him but his presence in the White House will benefit me and mine and you too but your just too politically brainwashed to know it
  • zzombie
    Options
    Black people cry and moan about all the bad things that are happening to us in this country but the root of all those things are liberalism and leftism.... white supremacy is most Dangerously and insidiously expressed in leftism. It's not the obvious white supremist black people have to worry about anyone who can be identified as a white supremacist is no real threat.
  • zzombie
    Options

taxes need be lowered

Then you want Mike Pence not Trump because if it's left up to Pence we'll be back in the 1500's in no time

Another ridiculous liberal Mischaracterization of conservative socioeconomic perspectives.

You m************ will turn America into Cuba if given the chance