Voters Are Beginning To Regret Voting For Adolf Cheeto

Options

Comments

• NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Yes it does. Red Republican states take more money than they pay in federal money. As I mentioned they are the worse for education and other metrics for Black people. They turned red and Republican due to Racism. The civil rights bill and Southern strategy 50 years ago. There's nothing to argue in that regard and I wont.
    At any rate, Republicans have their chance. Its all on them on the Federal level. The Dems are out so all the scrutiny and even credit if applicable is in the Republicans and Trump's direction.
    zzombie wrote: »
    Black people have been voting for Democrats and the liberal leftist ideology for 40 years... so now anytime a black person tells you that the Democrats ideology is not good for you.... that person is automatically disrespected. All of you have been programmed, doctrinated and brainwashed and you don't even know it. if you keep on this track you're going to doom black children and grandchildren to more generations of servitude, poverty and suffering.

Yeah, all the Red Republican Southern states are the best in most categories for education and everything for Black people. Gotta love Republican Mississippi and Louisiana, etc. in that regard. The blue states are terrible *obvious sarcasm. But like I said I dont expect you to not support who you think is best for you. Its just others see things differently. For obvious reasons.

Red State or blue State has nothing do with it all the states are trash for black people.

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    I'm happy as ? trump beat Hillary.

Social Security needs to be phased out
    taxes need be lowered
    And ObamaCare needs to be reformed.

And the best thing about Trump becoming president is that it saves the Supreme Court from going left and May ? willing turn it more to the right

You enjoy President Trump...see just how many of those promises he keeps

I don't want him to keep any promises I will be happy if trump just stops/slows down the leftist liberal agenda

So you consigning white supremacy? You know that makes you a ? right? Anybody that supports Trump is a white supremacist or if you're black you're a ? .

Wft are you talking about???? I never said I supported trump.... and in any case under your deluded logic supporting any white politician is supporting white supremacy or do you somehow think that some other white man would be better???

Politics is about practicality and supporting anyone who you think will benefit you and your demographic it doesn't matter what that person looks like.... all that matters is what there administration will do for you.... because as far as I am concerned liberalism and leftism have weakened the political, social and economic Foundation of the black community not to mention black character.... I welcome any political change that will lessen their effect on the black community.

So for me Trump doesn't have to do s*** accept stop slower the March of liberalism

So you support an open white supremacist because at least he's not a leftist? Makes sense.

? read i said i don't support him but his presence in the White House will benefit me and mine and you too but your just too politically brainwashed to know it

What's the difference between him and his presence? You're making no sense.

What I'm saying is just him being there and not continuing the ridiculous leftist or liberal policies is a good thing so you don't have to support him or anything actually does.

It's what he won't do..... in other words if someone else was in his position that was a liberal Democrat there would be more support for higher taxes, abortions, feminism, useless cumbersome regulations, and transgenderism amongst many many many more things that are bad for the community.

As a supposed black man all of that trumps (no pun) white supremacy? You overlook white supremacy because of THAT?

White supremacy as you imagined it is not as strong as you think it is. In other words you are worried about the wrong things.

White supremacy as expressed in leftism is the real enemy of Blacks.

Now you contradicting yourself. If white supremacy is not that strong, then why is it a problem when it comes from democrats to the point where you're rooting for a OPEN white supremacist to be in office?

I'm not contradicting myself I said as you imagined it .... so in other words those loudmouth white supremacist that you seem to have a problem with are the weak ones that don't have much power and aren't a real threat

The Democrats are the "quiet " white supremacist I'm talking about.... and it's their philosophy and ideology that we need to be worried about because it has destroyed us.

And for the last time I'm not supporting or rooting for anyone.

I imagine white supremacy as a mentality it's a system in place for people who believe that they are superior based on race and they do things to maintain their perceived superiority by any means. White supremacy is powerful and it's why certain people are disenfranchised. White supremacists are not just those hillbilly hicks but judges, race soldiers, DA's, prosecutors etc. People in high positions, people like trump who have been sued for discriminating against black people in the past. Those so called weak white supremacists hold more power than wealthy black people due to their skin tone.

Unlike you I have an issue with ALL white supremacy whether they're covert or overt. You let white supremacist slide just as long as they're republicans.

The bold isn't true at all..... but I agree with you white supremacy is a mentality but it only becomes a problem when it is politically or economically expressed it's the expression that we have to deal with.

what I'm telling you is one form of expression is actually destructive and the other has little effect.

The republicans that you're championing for practice the form of white supremacy that you claim only the democrats practice.

Once again I don't support anyone so I'm not championing for anyone..... and since when the f*** have Republicans been leftist??? Now you're not making any sense
    You support Trump though.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Yes it does. Red Republican states take more money than they pay in federal money. As I mentioned they are the worse for education and other metrics for Black people. They turned red and Republican due to Racism. The civil rights bill and Southern strategy 50 years ago. There's nothing to argue in that regard and I wont it is what it is.

I'm aware of the history..... black people do not achieve educationally at the same levels that everyone else does because the priorities of our children are trash.... how many hours do you think black students study after school vs how many there White ,asian or Jewish counterparts study???

A lot of the metrics in the black community are bad not because of the political party in power in that state but because of other internal factors within the black community and family
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @zombie

Two things.

1. Even if you think that taxes should be lowered, etc. aren't you concerned that Trump might ? things up on the international level? Like truly make catastrophic missteps? I truly believe that he doesn't know what he is doing. In addition, his national security advisor, Michael Flynn, seems unstable and given to conspiratorial thinking.

2. Do you know that blacks (and other minorities) do better during Democratic presidents? Like it's not something that can be argued; the figures are clear.

The problem with liberalism is not that it is a medium of white supremacy; it is that liberals have been too timid in pursuing a public policy that has a likely chance to undo the legacy of past oppression. (Affirmative action is surely not enough.)
  • zzombie
    Options

taxes need be lowered

And the best thing about Trump becoming president is that it saves the Supreme Court from going left and May ? willing turn it more to the right

I don't want him to keep any promises I will be happy if trump just stops/slows down the leftist liberal agenda

So you consigning white supremacy? You know that makes you a ? right? Anybody that supports Trump is a white supremacist or if you're black you're a ? .

Wft are you talking about???? I never said I supported trump.... and in any case under your deluded logic supporting any white politician is supporting white supremacy or do you somehow think that some other white man would be better???

Politics is about practicality and supporting anyone who you think will benefit you and your demographic it doesn't matter what that person looks like.... all that matters is what there administration will do for you.... because as far as I am concerned liberalism and leftism have weakened the political, social and economic Foundation of the black community not to mention black character.... I welcome any political change that will lessen their effect on the black community.

So for me Trump doesn't have to do s*** accept stop slower the March of liberalism

So you support an open white supremacist because at least he's not a leftist? Makes sense.

? read i said i don't support him but his presence in the White House will benefit me and mine and you too but your just too politically brainwashed to know it

What I'm saying is just him being there and not continuing the ridiculous leftist or liberal policies is a good thing so you don't have to support him or anything actually does.

It's what he won't do..... in other words if someone else was in his position that was a liberal Democrat there would be more support for higher taxes, abortions, feminism, useless cumbersome regulations, and transgenderism amongst many many many more things that are bad for the community.

As a supposed black man all of that trumps (no pun) white supremacy? You overlook white supremacy because of THAT?

White supremacy as you imagined it is not as strong as you think it is. In other words you are worried about the wrong things.

Now you contradicting yourself. If white supremacy is not that strong, then why is it a problem when it comes from democrats to the point where you're rooting for a OPEN white supremacist to be in office?

I'm not contradicting myself I said as you imagined it .... so in other words those loudmouth white supremacist that you seem to have a problem with are the weak ones that don't have much power and aren't a real threat

The Democrats are the "quiet " white supremacist I'm talking about.... and it's their philosophy and ideology that we need to be worried about because it has destroyed us.

I imagine white supremacy as a mentality it's a system in place for people who believe that they are superior based on race and they do things to maintain their perceived superiority by any means. White supremacy is powerful and it's why certain people are disenfranchised. White supremacists are not just those hillbilly hicks but judges, race soldiers, DA's, prosecutors etc. People in high positions, people like trump who have been sued for discriminating against black people in the past. Those so called weak white supremacists hold more power than wealthy black people due to their skin tone.

Unlike you I have an issue with ALL white supremacy whether they're covert or overt. You let white supremacist slide just as long as they're republicans.

The bold isn't true at all..... but I agree with you white supremacy is a mentality but it only becomes a problem when it is politically or economically expressed it's the expression that we have to deal with.

what I'm telling you is one form of expression is actually destructive and the other has little effect.

The republicans that you're championing for practice the form of white supremacy that you claim only the democrats practice.

Once again I don't support anyone so I'm not championing for anyone..... and since when the f*** have Republicans been leftist??? Now you're not making any sense

No I don't . why haven't you been paying attention?? What is it about what I'm saying that you don't grasp??
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Yes it does. Red Republican states take more money than they pay in federal money. As I mentioned they are the worse for education and other metrics for Black people. They turned red and Republican due to Racism. The civil rights bill and Southern strategy 50 years ago. There's nothing to argue in that regard and I wont it is what it is.

I'm aware of the history..... black people do not achieve educationally at the same levels that everyone else does because the priorities of our children are trash.... how many hours do you think black students study after school vs how many there White ,asian or Jewish counterparts study???

A lot of the metrics in the black community are bad not because of the political party in power in that state but because of other internal factors within the black community and family

Oh yeah and one more thing. The crime rate reached historic lows, the economy experienced a steady recovery, jobs were created monthly, the economy grew, more Black people went to college, etc. During Obama's (Democrat) term. Compare to Bush Republican term. I aint even mad this is part of the way yall won this round through misinformation but now the Republicans are on the hook lets see what they actually do. People are definitely watching. And true, the political party cant do everything to save everybody in every way but they can obviously help.
  • 5th Letter
    Options

taxes need be lowered

No I don't . why haven't you been paying attention?? What is it about what I'm saying that you don't grasp??

So you support Trump's presence but you don't support Trump? How does that make sense?
  • zzombie
    Options
    @zombie

Two things.

1. Even if you think that taxes should be lowered, etc. aren't you concerned that Trump might ? things up on the international level? Like truly make catastrophic missteps? I truly believe that he doesn't know what he is doing. In addition, his national security advisor, Michael Flynn, seems unstable and given to conspiratorial thinking.

2. Do you know that blacks (and other minorities) do better during Democratic presidents? Like it's not something that can be argued; the figures are clear.

The problem with liberalism is not that it is a medium of white supremacy; it is that liberals have been too timid in pursuing a public policy that has a likely chance to undo the legacy of past oppression. (Affirmative action is surely not enough.)

1. He won't do any worse than Obama as far as I'm concerned Obama's foreign policy was a disaster.
    2. Your gauge of blacks doing better and mine are not the same.
    3. I don't support affirmative action affirmative action is horrible and supports white supremacy

Please stop pushing public policy stop because at the end of the day the policy will benefit other people vastly more than it will benefit black people. Affirmative action is an example of that
  • zzombie
    Options

taxes need be lowered

So you support Trump's presence but you don't support Trump? How does that make sense?

I already explained it to you.
  • zzombie
    Options

Oh yeah and one more thing. The crime rate reached historic lows, the economy experienced a steady recovery, jobs were created monthly, the economy grew, more Black people went to college, etc. During Obama's (Democrat) term. Compare to Bush Republican term. I aint even mad this is part of the way yall won this round through misinformation but now the Republicans are on the hook lets see what they actually do. People are definitely watching. And true, the political party cant do everything to save everybody in every way but they can obviously help.

Those Trends have nothing to do with Obama or Republicans or Democrats more and more people have been going to college just in general greater college enrollment is a trend that has been happening for decades.
  • 5th Letter
    Options

taxes need be lowered

That makes as much sense as when Birdman told the Breakfast are you finished or are you done.
  • zzombie
    Options

taxes need be lowered

That makes as much sense as when Birdman told the Breakfast are you finished or are you done.

You're just too stupid to understand me
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What is worst for black ppl @zzombie

white supremacists or liberals
  • zzombie
    Options
    Which is sad but it's not that hard to grasp

Simply put I don't support anything Trump may do but I like the fact that the people on the other side of the spectrum are not in power.
  • zzombie
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

They're not mutually exclusive.
  • 5th Letter
    Options

Simply put I don't support anything Trump may do but I like the fact that the people on the other side of the spectrum are not in power.

So open white supremacists being in power is cool just as long as the big bad leftists aren't in power. Makes sense.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

True

But I didn't ask that.
  • zzombie
    edited December 2016
    Options

So open white supremacists being in power is cool just as long as the big bad leftists aren't in power. Makes sense.

No form of ? is cool... one is just worse than the other.

I don't support any but I rather fight the less effective one
  • zzombie
    Options

True

But I didn't ask that.

Leftist ideology is the worse
  • zzombie
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I didn't vote for Trump but I'm glad he won
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh Jamaicans love bleaching their dome
  • zzombie
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »
    Smh Jamaicans love bleaching their dome

? go swallow bleach.....you ? will be slaves forever because you're too f****** stupid to listen to people that have your best interests at heart.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Spinoff thread idea: zzombie... troll or idiot?
  • zzombie
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Leftism has made black people and the black community uncompetitive weak needy and soft.

Our sons are ? or savages and our daughters are ? but we keep defending the ideology that made them so smh