Trump Supporter Left Stranded In The Snow, #CallYoPresident

Options
7figz
7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4067376/Bernie-Sanders-supporter-refuses-help-stranded-motorist-Trump-bumper-sticker.html

A motorist boasted that he had refused to help a woman whose car was stuck in the snow after he spotted her Trump bumper sticker.

Troy Brown took a picture of a stranded vehicle in the snow and posted it on Facebook with the caption: 'I was going to help her but she has a #Trump sticker on her car #CallYoPresident'.

He also posted a video of himself purportedly driving on by.

The post, which has been liked and shared more than 4,000 times, sparked major debate among the hundreds of comments.

Many attacked Brown for leaving the woman stranded in the snow based solely on her political stance. Others defended Brown, saying they would have done the same.

Brown, who posts extensively about political issues, doubled down on his decision, adding 'a list of people Trump voters can call for help.

3BA8095C00000578-4067376-image-a-1_1482806220828.jpg

3BA8095800000578-4067376-image-a-8_1482806253151.jpg

3BA8095000000578-4067376-image-a-7_1482806250926.jpg

3BA8421700000578-4067376-image-a-11_1482806318316.jpg

Comments

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pretty lame imo

Not because he didn't help her, but because he felt the need to broadcast that he didn't help her
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldnt do it. I appreciate the laugh the guy gave me though.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Pretty lame imo

Not because he didn't help her, but because he felt the need to broadcast that he didn't help her

giphy.gif
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    I'm not understanding what makes people like this guy any less savage than trump supporters

2 sides to the same coin /shrug
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That 8:20pm comment is hilarious
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man i remember one time a black guy helped to stop me once when I was stuck in the snow but I only had a "howard combat kimono" sticker on my car, maybe he was a jiu-jistu guy too.

but really tho... not stopping to help another human being based on political affiliation isn't really a cool thing to do. I guess my political identity and socioeconomic status allow to just help all people who are in need.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Driving by someone isn't savage
  • 7figz
    Options
    I'm not understanding what makes people like this guy any less savage than trump supporters

Give examples.

What type of Trump supporter are you comparing him to ? Or all Trump supporters the same ?
  • 7figz
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

Taking pics and laughing is savage though

Just like how savage white people used to(and still do) lynch black people and take smiling pics

Not an equivalent comparison - unless he personally stranded the MF.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How is he "savage" for Not doing something? He's not obligated to help
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pretty lame imo

My thoughts exactly. Him not helping her over that is petty too though. ? is ? these days.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    7figz wrote: »

Give examples.

What type of Trump supporter are you comparing him to ? Or all Trump supporters the same ?

The type of trump supporter that asks where blm is when a random black person commits a crime

The type of trump supporter that assumes that all acts of police brutality against black people are justified

On the other hand, I've haven't really seen trump zealots wish death on a person just because of who they voted for

I've seen the other side do it, especially in that Kanye/trump thread
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

Just like how savage white people used to(and still do) lynch black people and take smiling pics

"Black man driving by someone and taking pics = white people lynching black people and posing" - xxCivicxx

Laughing at and receiving enjoyment from someone else's misfortune is savage behavior
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

How is he "savage" for Not doing something? He's not obligated to help

• AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its not something I would have done. But, him not helping her based on her political stance is not what stuck out.

What sticks out is that, and I know a select few are gonna take issue with it, but Trump supporters are mafucking racist b. And the driver is black. So I see no issue a black man not helping a racist woman
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

"Black man driving by someone and taking pics = white people lynching black people and posing" - xxCivicxx

Also please point out where I said the 2 acts were equivalent?

I said both are examples of savage behavior
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    7figz wrote: »

Not an equivalent comparison - unless he personally stranded the MF.

Nah there were plenty of white people who did not actively take part in a lynching, who still showed up and took pics
  • Logical Truths
    Logical Truths Members Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao. I remember when i helped this chick in Baltimore dig her car out the snow after a storm. In my mind she most likely didn't like black ppl, I could tell she was uncomfortable, but she still invited me into her house to get hot water and ? like that. I just didn't want to leave a woman in the snow like that regardless of what. I like to shock ppl sometimes.

With all that said.... if she had a Trump bumper sticker, she better pray other folks around.

636056758659205137-1855445556_giphy-1.gif
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not stopping to help is the driver's business. He's not obligated to help anyone. He didn't even need a reason. But posting it to social media was childish. I bet he is one of those people who cried on election night.