Since Women Are Equal, Then Why Can't They Get Their ? Whooped?

Options

Comments

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    Women are not equal but we pretend they are for the sake of societal peace.

Different is not less, it is not more and sometimes it requires additional measures in order to achieve equal treatment of both genders

Its not just for the sake of "peace" but rather the advancement of the human race lol

That said, one should hit anyone without provocation or reason, be it a man hitting a man, a man hitting a woman hitting a man, or a woman hitting a woman, plain and simple.

HEY!!!!! you are back i missed you have you gotten over the trauma of the election yet???

If we have to put additional measures in place to achieve equality for women then that means women aren't really equal it means we are lowering standards to accommodate their inferiority.

you Advance the human race by denying the truth of male female inequality??? lies equal advancement???

? a trump

But I digress ...

Equal does not mean exactly the same

As I was saying different doesn't mean one sex is superior

And we’re not so different that this has to often be taken into consideration

The actual structural and cultural barriers in women face are not based on our capacity to learn, lead, reason, etc

That said, women make up at least half the population. By empowering women with access to the same opportunities, technologies and capital as men naturally that benefits us all, no?

women already have all of that within reason..... why should society give women more resources when you don't deserve it??? EVERYONE CANNOT have equal access to everything it's just not realistic. women already have access to as much opportunities as your capabilities allow you to grab... the barriers you face are no more higher than the barriers men face. EVERYONE HAS BARRIERS THAT'S JUST HOW REALITY IS so stop crying about your barriers

Your biology is different and it may be a hindrance to you but that's not my fault and society should not have to lessen the MEN TO accommodate women.
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Different is not less, it is not more and sometimes it requires additional measures in order to achieve equal treatment of both genders

Its not just for the sake of "peace" but rather the advancement of the human race lol

That said, one should hit anyone without provocation or reason, be it a man hitting a man, a man hitting a woman hitting a man, or a woman hitting a woman, plain and simple.

HEY!!!!! you are back i missed you have you gotten over the trauma of the election yet???

If we have to put additional measures in place to achieve equality for women then that means women aren't really equal it means we are lowering standards to accommodate their inferiority.

you Advance the human race by denying the truth of male female inequality??? lies equal advancement???

? a trump

But I digress ...

The actual structural and cultural barriers in women face are not based on our capacity to learn, lead, reason, etc

That said, women make up at least half the population. By empowering women with access to the same opportunities, technologies and capital as men naturally that benefits us all, no?

women already have all of that within reason..... why should society give women more resources when you don't deserve it??? EVERYONE CANNOT have equal access to everything it's just not realistic. women already have access to as much opportunities as your capabilities allow you to grab... the barriers you face are no more higher than the barriers men face. EVERYONE HAS BARRIERS THAT'S JUST HOW REALITY IS so stop crying about your barriers

Your biology is different and it may be a hindrance to you but that's not my fault and society should not have to lessen the MEN TO accommodate women.

Lol

What?

No one is talking about accommodating women at the expense of men

Stop
  • zzombie
    Options

? a trump

But I digress ...

Lol

What?

Stop

THAT'S THE ONLY WAY to accomplish what you want to accomplish.... resource scarcity is a thing therefore if woman are to be empowered by equal access to capital then that means they have to either be better than their male counterparts or be accommodated by being given an easier path.
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? a trump

But I digress ...

Lol

What?

Stop

THAT'S THE ONLY WAY to accomplish what you want to accomplish.... resource scarcity is a thing therefore if woman are to be empowered by equal access to capital then that means they have to either be better than their male counterparts or be accommodated by being given an easier path.

Remember we live in a world of finite resources. The only real way to "empower" women is to construct a system to inhibit and restrain men. To make men less able to compete so that women will have more access to available resources.

Now the question is who and why in relation to setting the stage so that women are in position to manage more of the resources than men? Who would benefit from this and what is the endgame.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »

? a trump

But I digress ...

Lol

What?

Stop

Remember we live in a world of finite resources. The only real way to "empower" women is to construct a system to inhibit and restrain men. To make men less able to compete so that women will have more access to available resources.

Now the question is who and why in relation to setting the stage so that women are in position to manage more of the resources than men? Who would benefit from this and what is the endgame.

So is the only way to keep men in power to continue a system that limits women and keeps restraints on them? Because your lost pretty much proves her point about women being seen as lesser
  • LordZuko
    edited December 2016
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

? a trump

But I digress ...

Lol

What?

Stop

So is the only way to keep men in power to continue a system that limits women and keeps restraints on them? Because your lost pretty much proves her point about women being seen as lesser

Women are naturally limited. Women do not build nor maintain societies. This fact alone should limit the positions that women should be allowed to office.
    Secondly, even in a natural state outside of civilization a woman's reliance on a man is such that she naturally falls back into the support role. Her goal then is to conduct herself in such a manner that a man will not feel some type of way about sharing resources with her that he risked his life to acquire.
    Men don't have to be kept in power. Men are the authors of power. Men rule by dominance of will and force of might. It is other men who are displacing men from the workplace and college campuses. It is not women. They did not use overwhelming force to displace men they were placed there by more powerful men for ulterior reasons.
  • zzombie
    Options

? a trump

But I digress ...

Lol

What?

Stop

Listen feminism has long since achieved it's reasonable goals woman are not restrained or limited a female can do anything her talents allow her to do.

Woman are seen as lesser than men because woman achieve and create Less than men do.
    And it isn't because of the culture, patriarchy misogyny any of the other nonsense feminist. want you to believe.... it comes down to the simple fact that men and women are different have different desires different needs and most importantly different motivations and drives.

Gaming the system so that woman who cannot compete with men are given positions that more qualified men should be in is f****** stupid.
  • 5onblackhandside
    5onblackhandside Members Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only weak ass nuggas get tried by ? like dat

But there are some bold ? out there dat will try a nugga, gotta put dey as in check on the first occurrence
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Troll thread?a

tumblr_mwa6s6drCE1qjw853o2_400.gif

Or legitimate question?

tumblr_mk6umkzxik1rte461o1_400.gif

Tell us what you think.

I saw pinky in real life a few years ago. She. Is very short.sje should loose that weight and get back to the size she was in that gif. I like bbws not midget bbws.

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? a trump

But I digress ...

Lol

What?

Stop

Women are naturally limited. Women do not build nor maintain societies. This fact alone should limit the positions that women should be allowed to office.
    Secondly, even in a natural state outside of civilization a woman's reliance on a man is such that she naturally falls back into the support role. Her goal then is to conduct herself in such a manner that a man will not feel some type of way about sharing resources with her that he risked his life to acquire.
    Men don't have to be kept in power. Men are the authors of power. Men rule by dominance of will and force of might. It is other men who are displacing men from the workplace and college campuses. It is not women. They did not use overwhelming force to displace men they were placed there by more powerful men for ulterior reasons.

Woooowoowow!!!! And here we go agai with the neverending debate.

WOMEN BARE CHILDREN!! WOMEN EDUCATE CHILDREN. I agree that equality in its pure definition is an ideal, yet because of it women have gained more RIGHTS.

Now what we are withness is FEMINAZISM VS MACHOS and nobody wins so far.

Because we are supposed to live TOGETHER. Our western society is sickened by that SOCIAL COMPETITION that follow us even in the bed!!

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    edited December 2016
    Options
    @LordZuko can you stand in front of your mother who has made the equivalent of 9 marathons while pregnant, put her life at risk for giving birth to you, and say that women are LIMITED?

Its ? like you that nurture feminazism with these type of disrespectfull and idiot statements.

Humiliation and downgrading just lead to war and extremism.

I hope that in 2017 when we will talk about this type of subject we will get more FACTUAL, POSITIVE and REPECTFULL towards each other, male and female poster.

We have to take appart our bad adventures and situations with the opposite sex and talk CLEAN.

Cause since 3 years now all im seeing most of the time is FRUSTRATION PROJECTION.

Merci
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    "Women do not build or maintain society" lol.
    Some of you guys need to have your post sent to your mothers and grandmothers and daughters.

That ? is some MEDIEVAL/TALIBAN idiocracy.
    AND YALL WONDER WHY TRUMP IS YALL PRESIDENT!!!
  • LordZuko
    Options
    Yea your s/n is perfect. Don't ever address me again.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If she pushed u...u can break her face

Its what the ic militants told me
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    If she pushed u...u can break her face

Its what the ic militants told me

Everything has a price and a person doesn't always get to determine the price paid for a transgression against another person.
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why does the IC constantly push this fairytale that says men only hit women when a woman hits first? There are millions of women in this world who have never dared raised a hand to a man but still get beaten. Fact.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    Why does the IC constantly push this fairytale that says men only hit women when a woman hits first? There are millions of women in this world who have never dared raised a hand to a man but still get beaten. Fact.

I may be wrong but most of the time they're talking about the ones that hit men first.
  • zzombie
    edited December 2016
    Options
    "Women do not build or maintain society" lol.
    Some of you guys need to have your post sent to your mothers and grandmothers and daughters.

That ? is some MEDIEVAL/TALIBAN idiocracy.
    AND YALL WONDER WHY TRUMP IS YALL PRESIDENT!!!

You have been lied to.... which Great Society or ancient civilization do you know that was started or maintained by women??? Every major civilization has been patriarchal... woman are essential to society for obvious reasons however things run better and Society is stronger when men are in control.

Trump is President because white women voted for him think about that
  • zzombie
    Options
    @LordZuko can you stand in front of your mother who has made the equivalent of 9 marathons while pregnant, put her life at risk for giving birth to you, and say that women are LIMITED?

Its ? like you that nurture feminazism with these type of disrespectfull and idiot statements.

Humiliation and downgrading just lead to war and extremism.

I hope that in 2017 when we will talk about this type of subject we will get more FACTUAL, POSITIVE and REPECTFULL towards each other, male and female poster.

We have to take appart our bad adventures and situations with the opposite sex and talk CLEAN.

Cause since 3 years now all im seeing most of the time is FRUSTRATION PROJECTION.

Merci

I think what you really want is for people to lie... in so many ways that actually count men are so much better than women but we have to pretend otherwise??? Because modern liberal Society presupposes and enforces egalitarianism.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn @zzombie, why can't you just make reasonable arguments. Why do you have to go off the deep end with ? ? You're as bad as the extreme feminists.

Men are not so much better than women. I'm not sure where you even get that. Hell, nowadays a lot of men aren't doing ? .

That said, feminists are exaggerating the so-called barriers against women. In fact, in a lot of ways society has bent over backwards so much to no be anti-women, that things are starting to actually hurt men and boys. This is documented. The problem is that feminists and their supporters keep pushing lies that make it seem like the problems are worse than they are.

For example, even now people in high places are still spouting this "Women on get paid 77 cents for every dollar men get." That is a complete misrepresentation of data and most feminists know it, yet it still gets pushed. This is part of the reason that modern feminism is ? . I'm sure there are still fair struggles that women face, but for the most part all we ever hear about is them pushing lies or opinions out as fact.

On topic, some of you dudes have an unhealthy obsession with wanting to beat up women? What is that about? Going by some of your comments, it's like some of you pray that a woman taps you so you can beat her brains out. If dreaming for the day that you can beat up on someone weaker than you isn't some ? ass ? , I don't know what is.
  • zzombie
    Options
    Damn @zzombie, why can't you just make reasonable arguments. Why do you have to go off the deep end with ? ? You're as bad as the extreme feminists.

Men are not so much better than women. I'm not sure where you even get that. Hell, nowadays a lot of men aren't doing ? .

That said, feminists are exaggerating the so-called barriers against women. In fact, in a lot of ways society has bent over backwards so much to no be anti-women, that things are starting to actually hurt men and boys. This is documented. The problem is that feminists and their supporters keep pushing lies that make it seem like the problems are worse than they are.

For example, even now people in high places are still spouting this "Women on get paid 77 cents for every dollar men get." That is a complete misrepresentation of data and most feminists know it, yet it still gets pushed. This is part of the reason that modern feminism is ? . I'm sure there are still fair struggles that women face, but for the most part all we ever hear about is them pushing lies or opinions out as fact.

On topic, some of you dudes have an unhealthy obsession with wanting to beat up women? What is that about? Going by some of your comments, it's like some of you pray that a woman taps you so you can beat her brains out. If dreaming for the day that you can beat up on someone weaker than you isn't some ? ass ? , I don't know what is.

I think your real problem is you want me to make a soft argument you want me to soften what I say because it sounds extreme to you.

Objectively speaking history has proved that men are better at the things that actually count like War, leadership and science even art. You can look all throughout history and even in our contemporary times and you won't find too many woman of comparable skills in the fields mentioned.

And if you look Within each Society and judge it by its own standards you will find the same pattern that you find in Western Society..
    Namely that men are the ones pushing that Society forward. Women should be able to be free to live up to their potential and there are some women who are better than men but the male gender is overall better at most things of importance... it is what it is sorry I can't be nice about it
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I think your real problem is you want me to make a soft argument you want me to soften what I say because it sounds extreme to you.

Objectively speaking history has proved that men are better at the things that actually count like War, leadership and science even art. You can look all throughout history and even in our contemporary times and you won't find too many woman of comparable skills in the fields mentioned.

And if you look Within each Society and judge it by its own standards you will find the same pattern that you find in Western Society..
    Namely that men are the ones pushing that Society forward. Women should be able to be free to live up to their potential and there are some women who are better than men but the male gender is overall better at most things of importance... it is what it is sorry I can't be nice about it

What you're saying is just false. Men may have appeared to be better at things like leadership, science, and art throughout history, but that's largely because men are the ones that have had the opportunity. For most of history, at least in the west, women haven't really been able to participate in those things to a major degree. Hell, you could make the same argument about blacks in America. Whites could say that if you look through history they've been better at those things than us in this country, and that might be true, but it kinda ignores all the barriers we had set in front of us. As blacks have gained more opportunities, you'd seen great black leaders, scientists, and artists. The same goes for women. The male dominance is really just a hold over from times when physical might is what determined everything, and in that one area, men are unquestionably superior to women on average.