Trump Supporter Left Stranded In The Snow, #CallYoPresident

Options

Comments

• JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Corny ass mods banned this ? for having a different opinion?

What kind of ? boiii ? is that? If that's the case a lot of these ? morons posting on here deserved to get the ? boot
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Can anyone explain to me how driving by someone, then bragging about it online, will inspire good will among your fellow man? Will this make the world a better place? Because if its not going to inspire good will among your fellow man, and its not going to make the world a better place, why do it? I guess attention on social media would be one reason.

Also, can anyone tell how helping someone who may have ignorant viewpoints diminishes YOUR standing as a human being?

Genuinely curious.

Who said dude was trying to do any of that warm-hearted ? ?

I didn't ask if he was trying to be warm hearted, I simply asked what point he was trying to make or what he was trying to accomplish. Are you unable to answer the questions I asked?

And a trump sticker =/= a confederate flag.....

I can't tell you what the man was thinking, obviously, I'm not him. Dude could've been reacting to the same divisiveness Trump preaches and flagrant ? -talking that Trump supporters do on social media.

And as far as the confederate flag. Who said it was equivalent ? It was an analogy. To pretend that this all about a person stranded and being a good human and all that ? , like you should ignore someone's political views, kind of implies that you should also ignore a confederate flag bumper sticker too.

But do you think it makes the world a better place to do what he did?
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    I don't know if y'all MFs believe in kharma or some ? but I don't. If I'm going to go out of my way to help somebody, I'm going to assess the situation and decide accordingly.

What if this ? would've had a confederate flag on the car - y'all still preaching that high-road ? ? If so, good for you - I'm chillin.

What's wrong with just riding by her??

Why take a picture and post it to social media just because she has a trump sticker on her car?

Serious question

I honestly don't give enough of a ? about either of these 2 questions to provide a detailed answer.

It really doesn't matter if or why. Trump chose, America chose, dude chose... ? froze.

Like @Young_Chitlin used to say, I just post it.

? a Trump supporter unless they give a ? about our cause. My enemy damn sure ain't my friend.... and if you tryin' to ? me over and stereotype me and make it OK for cops to ? me, and suppress votes and all the other BS, then I damn sure ain't gettin out in the snow to help you.

It's a cold world.

13690237.gif

Lord Commander Snow would have stopped to help her, even she was a wildling.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What kind of ? boiii ? is that? If that's the case a lot of these ? morons posting on here deserved to get the ? boot

I believe I'll show myself to the door.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Can anyone explain to me how driving by someone, then bragging about it online, will inspire good will among your fellow man? Will this make the world a better place? Because if its not going to inspire good will among your fellow man, and its not going to make the world a better place, why do it? I guess attention on social media would be one reason.

Also, can anyone tell how helping someone who may have ignorant viewpoints diminishes YOUR standing as a human being?

Genuinely curious.

Who said dude was trying to do any of that warm-hearted ? ?

I didn't ask if he was trying to be warm hearted, I simply asked what point he was trying to make or what he was trying to accomplish. Are you unable to answer the questions I asked?

And a trump sticker =/= a confederate flag.....

I can't tell you what the man was thinking, obviously, I'm not him. Dude could've been reacting to the same divisiveness Trump preaches and flagrant ? -talking that Trump supporters do on social media.

And as far as the confederate flag. Who said it was equivalent ? It was an analogy. To pretend that this all about a person stranded and being a good human and all that ? , like you should ignore someone's political views, kind of implies that you should also ignore a confederate flag bumper sticker too.

But do you think it makes the world a better place to do what he did?
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    I don't know if y'all MFs believe in kharma or some ? but I don't. If I'm going to go out of my way to help somebody, I'm going to assess the situation and decide accordingly.

What if this ? would've had a confederate flag on the car - y'all still preaching that high-road ? ? If so, good for you - I'm chillin.

What's wrong with just riding by her??

Why take a picture and post it to social media just because she has a trump sticker on her car?

Serious question

I honestly don't give enough of a ? about either of these 2 questions to provide a detailed answer.

It really doesn't matter if or why. Trump chose, America chose, dude chose... ? froze.

Like @Young_Chitlin used to say, I just post it.

? a Trump supporter unless they give a ? about our cause. My enemy damn sure ain't my friend.... and if you tryin' to ? me over and stereotype me and make it OK for cops to ? me, and suppress votes and all the other BS, then I damn sure ain't gettin out in the snow to help you.

It's a cold world.

13690237.gif

Lord Commander Snow would have stopped to help her, even she was a wildling.

Yeah and his ? would be gettin stabbed to death again.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    This dude really compared not stopping to help a trump supporter to white people smiling while they lynch black folks ? LMFAOOO
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Funny

But bragging about and plugging all your social media names is lame as ? .
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldn't have helped either, it look cold AF out there
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited December 2016
    Options

You realize that banning a poster isn't a group decision right? It's done by an individual mod...not the mods as a group.
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It could be Beyoncé buck naked holding a tire iron out there. I'm not stopping! It's cool that this guy is getting his 15 minutes and all but I really don't care about his story. I'm not stopping cause these chicks be helping set ? up to be killed out here on the side of the road. Don't really care about this at all.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

You realize that banning a poster isn't a group decision right? It's done by an individual mod...not the mods as a group.

? ? was I talking to you? I know what the ? I wrote ..I put MODS ...plural because many of these MODS are PIECES of trash ....not just the individual responsible for this lasted case of fuckery .... and if you are defending the fuckery you a ? ? right along with em
  • blackrain
    Options

? ? was I talking to you? I know what the ? I wrote ..I put MODS ...plural because many of these MODS are PIECES of trash ....not just the individual responsible for this lasted case of fuckery .... and if you are defending the fuckery you a ? ? right along with em

Pull your skirt down along with those emotions. It ain't that serious. That ? ain't banned for life.
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's not obliged to help at all so can't criticize him for driving by. Posting it on social media is corny to me . I'm not mad at him at all but I would of helped
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options

No they banned him for being a concern troll fucknigga who floods threads with pro-white propaganda cloaked as #Woke knowledge.

Anybody who's been around here a while knows that you only get banned for being an annoying ? . That's really the only rule lol. Word to HeySlick and that Its Over 2012!!! guy.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sad times around here
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meh, kinda funny i guess, i would have helped just cause i tend to do nice ? for ppl im the type thatll give a ? a few bucks on the side of the road if i got it, but i aint mad at him for not helping thats his choice, some of yall ? took this ? too far its not that damn serious, and ? that dude@xxcivicxx that dude stayed posting ?
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gotta love American idiots.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

Pull your skirt down along with those emotions. It ain't that serious. That ? ain't banned for life.

Shut ya ? ass up ? you the one offended that i ? on your little butt buddy Internet mall cop friends for doing a hoe ass feelings ban ....keep me out ya quotes goofball

Weak ass top flight internet security looking ass ? heh.png
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »

No they banned him for being a concern troll fucknigga who floods threads with pro-white propaganda cloaked as #Woke knowledge.

Anybody who's been around here a while knows that you only get banned for being an annoying ? . That's really the only rule lol. Word to HeySlick and that Its Over 2012!!! guy.

So why the ? are you still here then you piece of garbage?
  • blackrain
    Options

Shut ya ? ass up ? you the one offended that i ? on your little butt buddy Internet mall cop friends for doing a hoe ass feelings ban ....keep me out ya quotes goofball

1qqczhq1u3ma.jpg
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

1qqczhq1u3ma.jpg

And what the ? you gone do about it ? ? ?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If he stopped for help she could of called the cops and acted like he was trying to rob her and he could of gotten shot what about that scenario
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White privilege can save her
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you just didn't wat to help, cool

But if political views is your reasoning for determining whether they should be helped, you're the ?
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Try getting help with a Black Lives Matter sticker on your car.