The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Options

Comments

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Screenshot of the week

ffp8870k1ozl.png

Bout to drop the hottest album in 12 universes

"Bad animeation"

Is that the name of the group or the album?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Screenshot of the week

ffp8870k1ozl.png

Bout to drop the hottest album in 12 universes

"Bad animeation"

Is that the name of the group or the album?

Lol the group
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    gemini86 wrote: »
    So Goku was the one who hired hit lmao

? Would you spoil that

Thats y u watch the ? before coming in this thread.
    Anyway goku a ? but he is smarter than Vegeta in battle.
    Firing that blast in the air was genius.

Vegeta: kakarot it seems you like fighting Hit more than me :'(
    Goku: nah its not that its just hit really wants to ? me, not the same with u

Tf type of a lovers quarrel saiyan battyman ? was that?! Scust

Just let's you know goku appreciated that ass whooping Majin vegeta gave him.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? Would you spoil that

Just let's you know goku appreciated that ass whooping Majin vegeta gave him.

These ? are ? masochists
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm loving the tricks added into super. Ki control been a thing but nobody thought to use it to revive them except Goku.

Hit is wildly OP though, well he was until Goku solved the puzzle of his ability.

This is one of those Goku being an idiot savant episodes. He knew he would have to fight Hit in the tourny and now he knows how to beat him at his best.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    I'm loving the tricks added into super. Ki control been a thing but nobody thought to use it to revive them except Goku.

Hit is wildly OP though, well he was until Goku solved the puzzle of his ability.

This is one of those Goku being an idiot savant episodes. He knew he would have to fight Hit in the tourny and now he knows how to beat him at his best.

I wanna cosign this but hit never said his invisible ki technique was his Trump card. He was too calm even after goku figured out his movements so I don't know if he was at his best. Pretty damn close though
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Goku is a genius when it pertains to fighting, everything else he is a ?
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They say Vegeta is smarter than him when it comes to fighting
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Make it half breed exclusive
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like Super Sayain Chaos better
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We may not see it again just like SSG
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

man the only thing vegeta do is charge in head first and then shoot 120 ki blasts that do nothing yet he keeps doing it

Those ? ki blasts are annoying af smh
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They show Vegeta no love on the intelligence front. He forever just charging into fights with brute force trying to overwhelm the enemy.

Sure Vegeta defeated Goku Black but it was once again just overwhelming force and not figuring out weaknesses or coming up with a new technique.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like Super Sayain Chaos better

Thats already a thing
  • Beta
    Options

man the only thing vegeta do is charge in head first and then shoot 120 ki blasts that do nothing yet he keeps doing it

Those ? ki blasts are annoying af smh

The min I seen goku do that against cell I knew he lost.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? Would you spoil that

I think the intention is that Goku is the quicker thinker and better at adapting in battle, while Vegeta is supposedly a better tactician. Although, we don't see it as much. I think Goku is also much better at analyzing, adapting to, and copying other people's techniques, while Vegeta is better and creating his own. That pretty much goes without saying since Goku doesn't have any original techniques, and all of Vegeta's are his own.
    Btw how many blasts in the air ever came back to earth in Dragonball history?

Oh just one? For plot convenience?

I'm pretty sure we've seen plenty of evidence that blasts are affected by gravity. We've seen them fired straight and fall towards the ground. This is the first one that I can think of that has been fired straight up and then come back down, but it's also the only one that I can think of where the person firing it did so with that specific intention.

Let's not act like we haven't seen tons of examples of ki being controlled to do what the user wants. Hell, even the dimension breaking we saw in this episode isn't unprecedented.
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So the next episode is about to start another filler arc? This ? bout to get dropped. I'm not watching no more Arale and baseball ? again. Great Saiyaman?....? outta here.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That baseball episode was funny. They was killing Yamcha.
  • Beta
    Options
    So the next episode is about to start another filler arc? This ? bout to get dropped. I'm not watching no more Arale and baseball ? again. Great Saiyaman?....? outta here.

Yeah the tournament arc or w/e doesnt even begin until I think feb
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    i just never understood how ? is ? like powerful now and have yet to destroy the planet when powering up or shooting of one of those ki blast
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This guy saying "Ikari" is one of the most annoying things I've ever heard.