The Official DC Cinematic Universe thread - Now Showing - "The Justice League"

Options

Comments

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I was watching Batman Superman director's cut last night. I haven't seen it in months. The re editing aesthetic. Ovie make sense more I have a greater appreciation for it now. I hope they make this Justice league work. I hope the lighter one doesnt sacrifice most of what was in the original script. I hope they don't Disney it up I.E. try to be dcu version of avengers. DC needs to find their own lane. I like bvs and suicide squad I'm pulling for wonder woman and jl to be dope also.
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Isn't there a new trailer that's supposed to be dropping in a day or two?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lazypakman wrote: »

I heard its supposed to come out next week.

Maybe i heard that last week though.. lol.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    lazypakman wrote: »

I heard its supposed to come out next week.

Maybe i heard that last week though.. lol.

Christmas
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    Gift still giving

Yes!! But ? she twerkin' to Desiigner for? I hate that garbage.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gift still giving

That ain't Desiigner. Do you want her to twerk to MF Doom?

Thank You for this post lmao. Merry Christmas.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    Gift still giving

That ain't Desiigner. Do you want her to twerk to MF Doom?

Yes! But seriously these chicks need to take a page from amanda cherendolo's playbook and shake their ass to some sensual music. Trap music or drill music kills the arousal.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At least they ain't twerkin to Bieber?
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    Ya see this yet or nah? These ? better be fixing to layeth the smacketh down on Marvel or else...

After this video rumors started going crazy that MoS2 Will feature Black Adam as the villain. Would be kind of cool to see but i think I would prefer to see another main Superman villain for the movie.

Kind of hard to think of who that should be though because Brainiac is Justice League worthy imo. Maybe they could do Eradicator or something?
  • iron man1
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    Ya see this yet or nah? These ? better be fixing to layeth the smacketh down on Marvel or else...

After this video rumors started going crazy that MoS2 Will feature Black Adam as the villain. Would be kind of cool to see but i think I would prefer to see another main Superman villain for the movie.

Kind of hard to think of who that should be though because Brainiac is Justice League worthy imo. Maybe they could do Eradicator or something?

Black Adam wasting away waiting for that Shazam movie might as well utilize The Rock especially with how hot he is in Hollywood.
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Rock is getting a lot older too
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would just put him in MOS2 as a light intro, have him fight supes and bounce.

Doesn't take away from the real villain

• Lou Cypher
    Options
    d63aqmt3bm1h.jpg

Rock just shared this pic. Wonder if black Adam is really showing up in mos2.

Hope he shows up somewhere soon, they've been hyping rock as black Adam since 2014 then announce shazam for 2019 lol. Announce his confirmed casting 5 years before the movie never made much sense to me.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d63aqmt3bm1h.jpg

Rock just shared this pic. Wonder if black Adam is really showing up in mos2.

Hope he shows up somewhere soon, they've been hyping rock as black Adam since 2014 then announce shazam for 2019 lol. Announce his confirmed casting 5 years before the movie never made much sense to me.

Yeah I never understood that either.
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nj2089 wrote: »
    He should play green latern
    n8tr3ldw6ou6.jpg

Stop it, my ? .
  • iron man1
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I would just put him in MOS2 as a light intro, have him fight supes and bounce.

Doesn't take away from the real villain

They could have Supes enter his city by accident and them fight it out for a bit. Black Adam isn't a straight up take over the world destroy everyone villain as he does care about those who are oppressed. Hope they play up the antihero angle if he does indeed show up in MOS2 or a JL2
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I doubt the Rock would agree to play a straight up villain...he's already established so there's no need for him to play The Mummy Returns roles anymore and be one and done
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I doubt the Rock would agree to play a straight up villain...he's already established so there's no need for him to play The Mummy Returns roles anymore and be one and done

That's assumin' he wouldn't be a recurrin' villain, like Loki.

Even if it were a one off thing, he might do it just cause he's a fan
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Yeah Im thinking that Rock is definitely signed on for a multi film deal. He does seem like a genuine fan of the character though and well before his casting he was always posting pics of himself and a pic of black adam (much like tyrese was trying to get WB to cast him as Green Lantern, except not as extreme lol).

I too am hoping he is an Anti Hero though, there have been instances in the Comics where Adam fights alongside different heroes so it wouldnt be too crazy of an idea to have him back up the heroes against a big threat like Darkseid or Anti Monitor. Especially if that threat threatens the safety of Adams city and people.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Looks like the batman movie issue rumors were true. Articles saying afleck says movie may not happen on its assigned slot if they can't get the script right. Will post article when I'm not mobile unless someone else can get to it
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I finally watched SS the other night. I can't think of the last time a movie made angry it was so bad. So unforgettable bad. Ol girl that played Harley would've been fine if didn't keep switching her accent. I don't like Will Smith as deadshot or at least how his character was written. Katana criminally underused. Most the action scenes didn't interest me. Joker, my ? what have they done to him? A lot of cringe worthy dialogue. This movie had very few redeeming qualities...

And it's still barely better than BvS smh..