The 2016 OFFICIAL FALL/WINTER PICTURE THREAD

Options

Comments

• GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Screenshot_2016-12-29-00-31-06_zpsucyev56a_edit_1482993235582_zpsfdcis6q9.jpeg

Lol yo did he say anything to you also @Stew lol
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Screenshot_2016-12-28-23-45-15_zpscuqajwcs_edit_1482990389021_zpsyfvkdcbw.jpeg

Is there a side view? That's just trash right there.... no hips

Most of them are like that unfortunately that's why it wasn't a close up shot lol It's really sad. Nice ? tho
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Lol u dumb. I don't get ? wit bruh, been roaming that building for 6 seasons now.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess its a requirement that cheerleaders have plain bodies with no curves

didn't even know ATL made ? that flat...
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Screenshot_2016-12-28-23-45-15_zpscuqajwcs_edit_1482990389021_zpsyfvkdcbw.jpeg

Is there a side view? That's just trash right there.... no hips

Most of them are like that unfortunately that's why it wasn't a close up shot lol It's really sad. Nice ? tho

They wouldn't make it in Miami that's for damn sure.you should see the heat cheerleader tryouts........MAN!
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    714jj0hao5ji.jpg

Lol I used to look at J's and be like "damn them joints is fresh". Now I'm like " damn That's like $800 right there" lol

Thats what happens when you're a 35 year old with roommates
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somebody tell Shadyteam to bring her ? blokes to Camden Market

rbgda9078pss.jpg
    I got banned by Goldie when u posted this and came here

But

Firstly u came to Camden Town a strip full of CCTV cameras, civilians, police patrolling. During the day. Not like u came South Kilburn or Stockwell or Harlesden at night on the back roads were the drillers are active. U didn't even go to the most active hood in Camden borough which is Queens Crescent

Secondly who beefs an internet blogger over a difference of music taste and opinion? What kinda ? nonsense is that. 'Hey he likes rappity rap and likes bars and traditional ? gritty rap and really likes Hov, Nas, Wu, Pac, Krit, Monch, Outkast, Tip, Face, Rakim, Killer Mike, Royce, Busta' and banned the other poster for not liking the same style of rap and rappers

But the other poster likes commercial, artistic, melodic, cross over experimental musical hip hip and really likes Eminem, B.o.B, Max B, 50 Cent, Future, Thugger, Nicki, Rich Homie, Kid Cudi and really likes Pop music Beiber, Rihanna, Adele'

So because this poster got banned from the Reason for their taste, opinions, views this poster should go shoot the other poster when he comes on vacation to their city and get locked up

Nice logic there fella

ha! she scared :p
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somebody tell Shadyteam to bring her ? blokes to Camden Market

rbgda9078pss.jpg

I got banned by Goldie when u posted this and came here

But

Firstly u came to Camden Town a strip full of CCTV cameras, civilians, police patrolling. During the day. Not like u came South Kilburn or Stockwell or Harlesden at night on the back roads were the drillers are active. U didn't even go to the most active hood in Camden borough which is Queens Crescent

Secondly who beefs an internet blogger over a difference of music taste and opinion? What kinda ? nonsense is that. 'Hey he likes rappity rap and likes bars and traditional ? gritty rap and really likes Hov, Nas, Wu, Pac, Krit, Monch, Outkast, Tip, Face, Rakim, Killer Mike, Royce, Busta' and banned the other poster for not liking the same style of rap and rappers

But the other poster likes commercial, artistic, melodic, cross over experimental musical hip hip and really likes Eminem, B.o.B, Max B, 50 Cent, Future, Thugger, Nicki, Rich Homie, Kid Cudi and really likes Pop music Beiber, Rihanna, Adele'

So because this poster got banned from the Reason for their taste, opinions, views this poster should go shoot the other poster when he comes on vacation to their city and get locked up

Nice logic there fella

@Mockingbird

This is not a picture.

• Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall still ugly.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ive been working out Chuck, youll see!
  • Splackavelli