why do black men come to the defense of white chicks so fast?

Options

Comments

• ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    z87dwh8r3t7g.jpg

Because they are ?
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    b'mer... wrote: »
    Im pretty sure that these guys were asked a question about certain situations and they gave their responses or thoughts, being superstar athletes themselves. Im pretty sure they didnt just wake up and go all the way out of their way to defend anyone. Athletes supporting athletes, not cooning. #SMH!

Yup y'all taking this too far
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "BACK" men???

1440598220982.gif

I think you been editing my ?
  • eastbay510
    eastbay510 Members Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I think you're reading too much into it ... it's athletes who understand what it's like to be at the top of their sport and also what it's like to be humbled
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @2stepz_ahead

Watford fc. Show your face in the thread.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? take two steps back.. you are being ridiculous
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    eastbay510 wrote: »
    I think you're reading too much into it ... it's athletes who understand what it's like to be at the top of their sport and also what it's like to be humbled
    really..

so does the same happen for black athletes...who are "humbled"?

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • eastbay510
    Options
    really..

I don't keep track of every instance but a lot of times other athletes current or retired, will defend another athlete somehow if he/she is getting killed in the media..

I'm no fan of Ronda's and how she acts.. but to make this a black white thing is a reach
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    really..

I don't keep track of every instance but a lot of times other athletes current or retired, will defend another athlete somehow if he/she is getting killed in the media..

I'm no fan of Ronda's and how she acts.. but to make this a black white thing is a reach
    Ronda Rousey is a racist white feminist. When she was winning she went out her way to single out Floyd (I'm not defending Floyd "? " Mayweather either) for his past domestic issues. She played that white feminist card and exposed her dislike for black men. The ? are other black athletes defending this ? for?
  • eastbay510
    Options
    really..

Ronda Rousey is a racist white feminist. When she was winning she went out her way to single out Floyd (I'm not defending Floyd "? " Mayweather either) for his past domestic issues. She played that white feminist card and exposed her dislike for black men. The ? are other black athletes defending this ? for?

Yeah, like I said I don't ? with Ronda at all.. I can't speak for why they felt they needed to stick up for her of all people. But I'm just saying I don't feel they're doing it because of any other reason than she's an athlete like them and they know what it's like to be in her position.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ronda is black.

Going by the one-drop rule.
  • Los216
    Los216 Members Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    really..

Like who? And to take it a step further more black athletes would attack someone like Rousey if she was black rather than defend her. Let's not act like we don't see this.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    rondarouseydralfredwaddell.jpg
    Ronda is black.

I'm confused
  • Undefeatable
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    rondarouseydralfredwaddell.jpg
    Ronda is black.

I'm confused

That's her grandfather.

Edit: Maybe it's great grand.
  • Undefeatable
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Rousey was born in Riverside, California,[19] the youngest of three daughters of AnnMaria De Mars (née Waddell) and Ron Rousey,[20] after whom Rousey was named.[21] Her mother, a decorated Judoka, was the first American to win a World Judo Championship (in 1984). Her maternal grandfather was Venezuelan and was of part Afro-Venezuelan ancestry; her maternal great-grandfather was Dr. Alfred E Waddell, a Trinidadian who emigrated to Canada and became one of the first black physicians in North America.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronda_Rousey#Early_life

The pic Max posted is of Waddell.

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    really..

I'm not a fan of Rousey but how does it make her a racist for calling out Mayweather for domestic abuse? That's not racism
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    z87dwh8r3t7g.jpg

Because they are ?

You do realize that this is white nationalist propaganda, right?

No ? . I got the picture while lurking on stormfront