Young Chop- "Why 21 Savage and his Crew think they so tough??

Options
2»

Comments

• TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My only question is why does he care? ? act hard all the time b. Especially rappers ain't most street or trap rappers whole persona based around being tough, going through the struggle, beef, being gangsta or real....21 ain't doin nun different than any other rappers in there peer group.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    P. Town wrote: »
    P. Town wrote: »
    He do got a point. Actually he has several points .

It's the ? calling the kettle black though.

Not really. Chop don't go around acting super hard, savage and his crew trying to out tough everybody.

When all them Chicago ? first got hot with the Drill movement they was on the same ? 21 and his crew on now.

Nah, because ? knew they were all on that ? in Chicago before they got on. No one knew 21 besides his affiliation with No Plug. He the new bankroll

Bankroll was never on that bully ? 21 n plug tryna b on, that's disrespect to fresh. Plus fresh was known he just didn't consistently take rap serious until he dropped hot boy. 21 is just Alley boy with a couple popping singles, he cool with ATL rappers but if he do like alley did it can all go wrong

You just start listenin to the mane last week breh

Ull be surprised how much research can b done in a week
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Message..

Even the toughest niqqa can get touched. Hell Spice 1 caught a hot one, any rapper can get it..
  • Tsotsi Cape Town
    Tsotsi Cape Town Members Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "And all these ? play like they tough / 'til a ? get killed / 'til a ? gets spilled"
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bossflossy wrote: »
    Message..

Even the toughest niqqa can get touched. Hell Spice 1 caught a hot one, any rapper can get it..

i'm an old head from the bay. spice was never tough. he and his whole crew were suburb dudes from hayward and union city. they were the dudes who always talk about 'my cousin who live in oakland did this or did that'

when he ran with and hung around the dangerous crew the running joke was how scary his ass was and how he always acted shook when they went places to promote. poohman had that ? scared to come to the studio. spice been a proven coward

Damn, so Spice really not a "East Bay Gangsta".?
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Wheres alleyboy to put him in his place

they don't respect alleyboy

Funny a couple years ago some ? on here swore Alleyboy and the Duck Tape ? were kings of ATL and could force people to pay a tax to even visit ATL with his permission lol

Rule number one if any rapper says he run his city he a lie. The government run the city. Just like they knocked down the apartment/trap on Bankhead and changed the name to Holloway Rd. That ? can happen in any hood. Alot of this ? in Atl a joke to me cuz they only got pull in there hood or hoods there affiliated with. An if the hood turn on em they fckd
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Message..

i'm an old head from the bay. spice was never tough. he and his whole crew were suburb dudes from hayward and union city. they were the dudes who always talk about 'my cousin who live in oakland did this or did that'

when he ran with and hung around the dangerous crew the running joke was how scary his ass was and how he always acted shook when they went places to promote. poohman had that ? scared to come to the studio. spice been a proven coward

No cape for Spice 1 but uuuuhhhhh...
    Show proof or ? ..

Lol.. ? talkin bout:
    "I'm a old head from the bay, Spice 1 a ? "..

And we supposed to just believe you ??
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Funny a couple years ago some ? on here swore Alleyboy and the Duck Tape ? were kings of ATL and could force people to pay a tax to even visit ATL with his permission lol

I think that was a running joke
    That was the height of the alley boy alias
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options

Can't nan ? say they got Atlanta on Lock as a Whole...it's a few ? who can say they run THIS part if the Eastside or THIS part of the Westside, Southside, ETC.
    But never the whole city...the last ? to have that kinda pull over the entire city was Big Meech and BMF
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

Can't nan ? say they got Atlanta on Lock as a Whole...it's a few ? who can say they run THIS part if the Eastside or THIS part of the Westside, Southside, ETC.
    But never the whole city...the last ? to have that kinda pull over the entire city was Big Meech and BMF

And them ? wasn't even from ATL they was from Detroit
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options

And them ? wasn't even from ATL they was from Detroit

Just like Frank Lucas was Born & Raised in North Carolina and had Harlem and NY in a Chokehold. What's your point...?
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We only talking bout zone six the rest is not important to the fans
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Message..

I'm from Texas and I even heard the studio gangsta rumor. I brought him up because in his prime 97% of his music was shoot this, ? that. But he did had introspective joints that tried to warn the listener of the outlaw life. These new cats think they're bulletproof in the sense that being young n rich makes u invincible. Gangsta has lost its needed balance.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We only talking bout zone six the rest is not important to the fans

Zone 4
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • the ghost
    the ghost Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Message..

LOL damn, the ? wasn't at least from the hood?

I guess it was easier to get away with being a studio gangsta back then since there was no social media.
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why ? act like Atlanta ? can't be hard is the question? Cause anyone who has been to Atlanta knows there's two Atlanta's . The party scene and the real Atlanta where u will get your head cracced
  • the ghost
    the ghost Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why ? act like Atlanta ? can't be hard is the question? Cause anyone who has been to Atlanta knows there's two Atlanta's . The party scene and the real Atlanta where u will get your head cracced

Don't forget the 3rd part....the ? scene.