After 8 Years With No Album, Jae Millz Leaves Young Money

Options

Comments

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Who remembers the No, No, No remix with Cam'ron and T.I.

No, No, No (Remix) - Jae Millz feat Cam'ron and T.I.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsjf5bPqtaQ

2003 fam. Cant tell me that joint wasnt blazing that summer with And 1 basketball.
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What took him so ? long tho?

Those roads are long and winding out them bushes brah
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wanna know what Bad Boy and Cash Money have in common???
    They both have a long list of artists in the bushes
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Who remembers the No, No, No remix with Cam'ron and T.I.

No, No, No (Remix) - Jae Millz feat Cam'ron and T.I.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsjf5bPqtaQ

No one, that's why his ass was put on the shelf for damn near 10 years.

• nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »
    I love how some of us posters write our own lil narrative to why a rapper ain't selling lol. It's never just "Cuz nobody cares" it's always something else. It's 7 billion people in this world if u only selling 20 thousand units guess what ? nobody cares. ? be talking bout the label don't promote me lol. I haven't seen a commercial on tv for anyone's new album in a long fckin time. An even den if I wasn't bumpin yo ? before I'm not gonna do it cause some promo team tells me to FOH. the boy just didn't have the "It" factor to make a hit song just like Cory Guns. Alot of this cats should of just took the currensy route his ? ain't on the radio or on big award shows but his fan base loyal and his music consistent

Sad truth. /thread
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who?.

Hilarious "Who" is actually one of his last songs I liked..

https://youtu.be/t9aX6p4ldsg
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He should have jumped back into battling when it was hot. That would have kept his name in the conversation at least.

He's a coulda been on the battle circuit and never woulda been on making albums.

He made a few songs I like though, he not trash, he just not marketable and didn't make marketable music.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    He should have jumped back into battling when it was hot. That would have kept his name in the conversation at least.

He's a coulda been on the battle circuit and never woulda been on making albums.

He made a few songs I like though, he not trash, he just not marketable and didn't make marketable music.

The ? from his Era battled to get a record deal so battling is going backwards to him since he been signed already.
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought he been left
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's gonna try to get back into battling and charge a lot more than he's worth.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »

The ? from his Era battled to get a record deal so battling is going backwards to him since he been signed already.

That was before there was real money in battling though. Getting a record deal with the money in 2001 when he was going in. By 2010 dudes was getting big money for battles.

Besides taking a step back to take a few forward wouldn't have been that bad a look to be honest.
  • The Recipe
    edited January 2017
    Options

That was before there was real money in battling though. Getting a record deal with the money in 2001 when he was going in. By 2010 dudes was getting big money for battles.

Besides taking a step back to take a few forward wouldn't have been that bad a look to be honest.

Aint no real money in battlerap top ? get paid 10-12k, exceptional ? get paid like 15-30k (Hollow, Mook, Lux) and the exceptional ? battle once every 2-5 years. URL is trying to phase all the 10k and up ? out the game by bringing in new talent and Jae Millz wants 100,000k so I dont see it happening.
  • The Recipe
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    we really up in here acting like we was checking for a project from Millz? aight

Jae millz got more bars than a college town though fam

How many different hair dyes and pieces of woman clothing he got? Most importantly how well can he mumble?
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought he had been gone lol.
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Millz was aight.....battle vs Ness is classic.....battle vs Mook is Gahbage except the 1st round
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Millz was nice. You ? tripping
  • Aztec_Kang
    Aztec_Kang Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mills is ? dope. I don't see how being on young money benefited his career. Seems like time wasted.
  • The Recipe
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Aztec_Kang wrote: »
    Mills is ? dope. I don't see how being on young money benefited his career. Seems like time wasted.

Im sure the experinces and behind the scenes ? he learned are more beneficial than being signed to wanna blow records lmfao.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His time to make noise was when that Bedrock song dropped. He missed it.
  • Aztec_Kang
    Aztec_Kang Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aztec_Kang wrote: »

Im sure the experinces and behind the scenes ? he learned are more beneficial than being signed to wanna blow records lmfao.

I disagree. He coulda been getting independent money for 8 years. He already. Had a hot song with TI and Cam.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His time to make noise was when that Bedrock song dropped. He missed it.

I was thinking the same, but let's be real, gudda gudda had a more memorable verse than millz did
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I honestly thought dude was gonna blow when he started...then I heard his voice on that "every girl" track n knew it was a wrap...Jada got that raspy lane on lock lol