Snoop And Daz Fighting At Ricky Harris' Funeral

Options

Comments

• franknitti
    franknitti Members Posts: 154 ✭✭
    Options
    ? really in here talking about he didn't give him and his family money when they asked so it shouldn't come to the funeral.... SMH.
  • mohamed
    mohamed Members Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

https://www.
    Cain wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    Oh yeah.... but ol' girl from the third video needs to chill the ? out with all the histrionics. Can't stand people like that.

That post bothered me the most. She cryin about how disrespectful the "fight" was but she stepped outside and had to livestream the drama to all her fans. Chatty Cathy

She's a comedian who worked with Ricky
    That's the lady from the view?
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    Oh yeah.... but ol' girl from the third video needs to chill the ? out with all the histrionics. Can't stand people like that.

That post bothered me the most. She cryin about how disrespectful the "fight" was but she stepped outside and had to livestream the drama to all her fans. Chatty Cathy

She's a comedian who worked with Ricky

I know shes famous thats why it bothered me her posting that

Ol "Live on the Scene" "Breaking News" airing out the ? laundry social media post
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    detcatinva wrote: »
    Smh being mad at snoop cuz ricky harris didn't handle his business and get insurance to cover his expenses.

Snoop don't need to give him no money

? that.... don't come to my funeral if I ask for help and u say no.... we ain't friends cuz u let me die ..... that was kinda disrespectful

? that handle your personal business. Get life insurance. Snoop more than likely wouldn't have got the money back. They not family and he can still come to the funeral and show his respects.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh being mad at snoop cuz ricky harris didn't handle his business and get insurance to cover his expenses.

? that.... don't come to my funeral if I ask for help and u say no.... we ain't friends cuz u let me die ..... that was kinda disrespectful

Wack ? . Thats ya mans or ya caregiver?
    I don't know enough about their dealings with eachother. Snoop could have already broke him off and he was asking for more.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? that handle your personal business. Get life insurance. Snoop more than likely wouldn't have got the money back. They not family and he can still come to the funeral and show his respects.

is this about ife insurance after he died or dude being sick and needing money to help save his life? If its the latter ur not his friend if u have the power or means to save his life and u choose not to. Its Snoops perroagative but if he chooses to not help dont bring ur black ass to that man funeral like u care cuz obviously u didnt.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

is this about ife insurance after he died or dude being sick and needing money to help save his life? If its the latter ur not his friend if u have the power or means to save his life and u choose not to. Its Snoops perroagative but if he chooses to not help dont bring ur black ass to that man funeral like u care cuz obviously u didnt.

Not to mention how many teeth he showing, ? to happy to be at a funeral

• sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Exactly. And you know what else is ? Snoop put Ricky Harris in skits on albums and music videos. The man had his own career as a comedian. So how the hell is someone gonna be mad at snoop for not giving a hand out? Smfh.
  • Logical Truths
    Logical Truths Members Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nobody owes anything to anybody on this Earth. At the end of the day a parent can walk away from their child as soon as they have the baby. Love, care, family, and friendship is why you dont.

As a friend, if my homeboy ? up and cant take care of something, but i could I would. Even if i was disappointed he was in that situation, asking for help, we'll worry about that later.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What he died from?
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    What he died from?

Heart attack. Heres a list of films/tv series he was in.

1993: Poetic Justice
    1993: Danger Theatre (one episode: 357 Marina del Rey segment)
    1994: Murder Was the Case
    1995: Tales from the Hood
    1995: Heat
    1996: High School High
    1996–1998: Moesha (television series, six episodes)
    1997: Fathers' Day
    1997: Millennium (television series, one episode)
    1998: Kings
    1998: Hard Rain
    1999: Thick as Thieves
    1999: The Breaks
    1999: Simon Sez
    2000: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (television series, one episode as Disco Placid)
    2001: Bones
    2003: Fastlane (television series, two episodes)
    2004: Woman Thou Art Loosed
    2004: CSI: NY (television series, one episode as Disco Placid)
    2005: ER (television series, one episode)
    2005: Boss'n Up
    2006–2008: Everybody Hates Chris (television series, five episodes)
    2007: The Memory Thief
    2007: This Christmas
    2007: CSI: Miami (television series, one episode)
    2009: Dough Boys
    2009: Mr. Sadman
    2011: The Cape (television series, one episode)
    2012: Mid Life Gangster
    2015: Dope
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    What he died from?

Heart Attack
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RIP Ricky....

This stuff could've been left outside....
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

man Im torn on this, I understand both sides. If you're really a friend then you help your friend but we dont know the whole story. Maybe this nephew is a ? leech, Ricky couldnt be saved and Snoop knew that. IDK but its a complex situation.
  • Logical Truths
    Options
    They said the Nephew has a mental illness. Dont know how tru that is tho.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't see how people can argue this. None of us know Snoop's finances or those medical bills, so none of us can say Snoop was wrong to not pay, but he was dead wrong to go to that funeral. Regardless of whether it's true or not, he had to know there would be people there that felt like he could have saved that man's life and chose no to do so. You can't go to the funeral under those circumstances. That's just disrespectful.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Logical Truths
    Options
    Snoop funny as hell tho. He really dont bow down to anybody, and doesnt ever let ? faze him.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nobody owes anything to anybody on this Earth. At the end of the day a parent can walk away from their child as soon as they have the baby. Love, care, family, and friendship is why you dont.

As a friend, if my homeboy ? up and cant take care of something, but i could I would. Even if i was disappointed he was in that situation, asking for help, we'll worry about that later.

as a friend that s all that matter....
  • Logical Truths
    Options
    I don't see what snoop could've done financially to prevent dude from having a heart attack tho...

Theres different heart conditions that can lead you to have a heart attack if you dont get surgery. Im guessing they were asking for help with the surgery.