Snoop And Daz Fighting At Ricky Harris' Funeral

Options

Comments

• Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    #Keep your circle small and healthy #2017 #lesson learned!
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Snoop funny as hell tho. He really dont bow down to anybody, and doesnt ever let ? faze him.

Im pretty sure it did faze him hence the weed
    People use drugs for an escape all the time
  • Logical Truths
    Logical Truths Members Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Snoop funny as hell tho. He really dont bow down to anybody, and doesnt ever let ? faze him.

Im pretty sure it did faze him hence the weed
    People use drugs for an escape all the time

Snoop would have been smoking after the funeral anyway. He did have a few funny smirks in that video tho. Its sad it came down to saying RIP in that way.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I understand why the cousins upset.
    He's wrong for assuming snoop got the bread to giveaway, and wrong for trying to fight during the funeral.
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That was weak pulling that ? at a funeral. Probably knew the worst that would happen is that he'd get his azz whooped as opposed to doing that on the streets..

If Nate n Ricky didn't have their affairs in order how does that fall on Snoop? Life insurance ain't that expensive. Smoking drinking and eating unhealthy food greatly increased ur chances of an early death. Take responsibility for yourself..

Sounds cliche but health is wealth..
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I see both points of view
    If a ? I been kicking it with since elementary needs some help on a medical bill and im worth a $100,000,000 of course I can help
    If I donate and family keeps asking for more I have to cut them ? off
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ima grown ass man dawg. ? I look like asking another man to pay my bills out of the kindness of his heart

If he chose to help, cool but I'll be damn if I or anybody act he like he was obligated to take care of me

Snoop ain't ? , Dude got his own family and kids and a ? grandkid and ? acting like he obligated

With friends like y'all, who need enemies
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is why Dre stay away from everyone.
  • The Nuisance
    The Nuisance Members Posts: 391 ✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Nate Dogg died young and broke and hes actually snoops blood relative

Im not pointing fingers tho

Nate wasn't related to Snoop. Warren G, Snoop & Nate were best friends growing up. Daz is Snoop's cousin
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You do suppose to help your fellow brother or sister..when in need.whether it's for the good or bad.Once they blow the money on stupidity..that's on them after that.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    if Snoop gave money to every sick Tom, ? and Harry.....he'd be broke himself. He can show love and pay his respects without giving money.

sounds like prostitute logic to me

errbody expect a ? with money to give away his money. But when he goes broke, nobody is there. Ask MC Hammer how that ? feels.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    This scenario and (arguments in the thread) although not in any way similar remind me of some old Nigerian movies where they're two siblings: one rich, the other poor and the latter sick on a death bed asking his brother for help with medical expenses but the rich ? refuses or just ignores him...

... fast forward to the poor ? 's death and rich brother throws an expensive funeral with a casket that cost twice as much as the medical bills that could have prevented an untimely death of his brother

It's still foul and disrespectful AF to start an altercation at a funeral though no matter the provocation
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If snoop tried to throw his money around tryn to save everyone he ever knew hed be as broke as me & u

Great point. I think this dude was actually there and knew both Snoop and Ricky. He made some valid points in Snoop's defense

jmbhxl24oae8.jpg

He made a lot of good points but he imagined all that ? .

Talking bout..... "From my past experiences. I surmise..." He basically know about as much as I do.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't see how people can argue this. None of us know Snoop's finances or those medical bills, so none of us can say Snoop was wrong to not pay, but he was dead wrong to go to that funeral. Regardless of whether it's true or not, he had to know there would be people there that felt like he could have saved that man's life and chose no to do so. You can't go to the funeral under those circumstances. That's just disrespectful.

I'm trying to figure out how money was supposed to save this ? who had a heart attack.
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember WUtang confronting action bronson at Sean Price funeral

? was mad disrespectful to Sean family
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If snoop tried to throw his money around tryn to save everyone he ever knew hed be as broke as me & u

...BARS...

• CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if Snoop gave money to every sick Tom, ? and Harry.....he'd be broke himself. He can show love and pay his respects without giving money.

sounds like prostitute logic to me

errbody expect a ? with money to give away his money. But when he goes broke, nobody is there. Ask MC Hammer how that ? feels.

Yup because this is what ? said. to give his money to everyone who is sick. We talking about his "friend" here, but your use of fallacies as argumentative tools is fascinating.

sounds like uneducated ? logic to me.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    smp4life wrote: »
    This ? is why Dre stay away from everyone.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know Ricky Harris and Snoop relationship so I won't speak on that.

I put people into categories and some of those people in a certain category I will do damn near anything for.

Saying that to say I can be very cool with someone and even grew up with them and known them since elementary school. That don't mean cause I'm rich and you in a ? up spot that I should give you the money you need to change that position you in.

Just because I wouldn't give you something don't mean I don't respect you or want the best for you. What you asked for was just something I wouldn't do for you and wouldn't ask you to do for me.

Yes I would still show up to the funeral because I'm cool with that person, know that person and most all cause I respect that person.
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    Smh being mad at snoop cuz ricky harris didn't handle his business and get insurance to cover his expenses.

Snoop don't need to give him no money

Snoop has a new beef everyday in his own city. And he's the one that put them on the damn map. It seems that it all stems from money issues.

"With so much drama in the LBC is kinda hard being..."

Everybody thinks you owe them something. Its why many get the ? out the hood when they can. Those who still come through get this nonsense. Its a shame
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So many valid points made in this post in defense of both sides.. you guys have basically said it all..
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can see both sides of the argument but if it was a true friend & I was wealthy like Snoop then I would have
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Off topic but its really a ? calling himself Snap Dogg lmfao

https://youtu.be/mUo1XB614_I