Options

Comments

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Joe Budden
    R.D. wrote: »
    The one with 4 platinum albums
    This is literally why females opinion in hip hop are invalid.
  • s3nterocks
    s3nterocks Members Posts: 249 ✭✭
    Options
    Joe Budden
    I read the 1st paragraph...not reading anymore cause it's literally not that deep too me

My instinct is to rattle off the songs, I just don't care that deeply and you already ? anytype of respectable back n forth by coming with disrespect off the rip

your argument is literally drop a Cole song and I'll outdo it with a Budden song...you already on your side of the fence

Don't think I've ever @ anyone on any forum, but this ? is wild stupid to me. You click on a thread that's clearly set up for debating, give your stance, just to say that you're not going to debate when contested. It doesn't have to get "Deep" for one to provide points for their side of the argument. Cole is clearly the better song maker. But if you're talking skills, which is what the title of thread is referring to by saying RAPPER then you can easily make an argument for Budden. The best way to do that is to provide proof....ergo songs being posted.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Joe Budden
    I read the 1st paragraph...not reading anymore cause it's literally not that deep too me

My instinct is to rattle off the songs, I just don't care that deeply and you already ? anytype of respectable back n forth by coming with disrespect off the rip

your argument is literally drop a Cole song and I'll outdo it with a Budden song...you already on your side of the fence

You wild funny. Lol. You know you read the whole ? , my ? . Keep it a buck and ? all that "too cool for school" act you got going on. You just know I'm not some runt that you're gonna get one-up on so now you tryna turtle shell it. Lmao. Who disrespected you? I called it as I see it. Clearly there's some truth to it and you can't refute it and don't like it.

This was a chance for you to post/make an argument for why you thought Cole was better than Budden, yet the moment someone knowledgeable contests you, now, "it's not that serious"?

Lol. tumblr_m1dhoajawu1qhjbxeo1_400.gif
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't read that one either past the 1st two sentences

Y'all ? get weirder and weirder to me by the year

I know you really a decent poster is the thing but you mistaken my interactions with other posters for this one between us and you think it's something it's not

I got wild opinions and I stand strong on em, I'm never about the clown ? in the Reason
  • R.D.
    Options
    s3nterocks wrote: »

Don't think I've ever @ anyone on any forum, but this ? is wild stupid to me. You click on a thread that's clearly set up for debating, give your stance, just to say that you're not going to debate when contested. It doesn't have to get "Deep" for one to provide points for their side of the argument. Cole is clearly the better song maker. But if you're talking skills, which is what the title of thread is referring to by saying RAPPER then you can easily make an argument for Budden. The best way to do that is to provide proof....ergo songs being posted.

Don't start now then

• Like Water
    Options
    Joe Budden

I know you really a decent poster is the thing but you mistaken my interactions with other posters for this one between us and you think it's something it's not

I got wild opinions and I stand strong on em, I'm never about the clown ? in the Reason

Okay, fam. You got it.
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J. Cole
    I'm still not understanding how a rapper that can't craft a great album is better than a rapper that can?. Budden has been living off mixtapes primarily his mood muzik series, but every great mixtape rapper has at least made one album that was a classic or had an impact. 50 has Get Rich or Die Trying, Curren$y has Pilot Talk, Wayne has the Carter 3.....So I ask again WHERE THE ? IS BUDDEN's ALBUM???
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Joe Budden
    Ibex wrote: »
    I'm still not understanding how a rapper that can't craft a great album is better than a rapper that can?. Budden has been living off mixtapes primarily his mood muzik series, but every great mixtape rapper has at least made one album that was a classic or had an impact. 50 has Get Rich or Die Trying, Curren$y has Pilot Talk, Wayne has the Carter 3.....So I ask again WHERE THE ? IS BUDDEN's ALBUM???

His albums better than j coles albums which die after a week of listening

Las year alone rage and the machine >>>> for your eyez only
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Joe Budden
    Not a good match at all
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Joe Budden

Carter 3 wasnt great, that was pre hype. Even tho FHD was Coles universal great album thats one only one hot album every four albums average and no that dont make him Nas, and I dont think people will put FHD up there with Get Rich or Die Trying or even GKMC but hry I could be wrong.

I personally enjoyed Joeys last trilogy but hey to some hip hoo fans universal acknowledgment is more important than personally relating.
  • R.D.
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »

Okay, fam. You got it.

But I already knew that
    Lame ass ? ❤️
  • Ibex
    Options
    J. Cole
    bck145 wrote: »

I think there's about 4 million people that would disagree with you about Buddens albums being better than Cole's, and if you think any Budden ALBUM not a mixtape an Album is better than Forest Hills Drive you not listening to music you just skimming through it.
  • R.D.
    Options

This is laughable

But only on the IC where hip hop elitist reside
  • bck145
    Options
    Joe Budden

I think there's about 4 million people that would disagree with you about Buddens albums being better than Cole's, and if you think any Budden ALBUM not a mixtape an Album is better than Forest Hills Drive you not listening to music you just skimming through it.

Good for those 4 million people...they are wrong

Fhd is a decent album..not my favorite j cole album and neither are touching most of Joe's albums ....maybe u should listen to budden before you judge solely based on who sells records
  • Ibex
    Options
    J. Cole

Fhd is a decent album..not my favorite j cole album and neither are touching most of Joe's albums ....maybe u should listen to budden before you judge solely based on who sells records

Bruh I listen to hip hop I don't go off record sales don't come at me with that ? . I was making the point that there is an overwhelming amount of people that prefer Cole's albums over Budden.

Budden's mood muzik projects are his best. Cole's Friday Night Lights, and The Warm Up are equal to those projects. So if that evens things out you have to base everything on albums an FHD is ? on any Budden album.
  • bck145
    Options
    Joe Budden

Bruh I listen to hip hop I don't go off record sales don't come at me with that ? . I was making the point that there is an overwhelming amount of people that prefer Cole's albums over Budden.

Budden's mood muzik projects are his best. Cole's Friday Night Lights, and The Warm Up are equal to those projects. So if that evens things out you have to base everything on albums an FHD is ? on any Budden album.

Your the one brining up 4 million ppl like it plays a role in whose music is better...you can save that popular opinion ?

Mood muzik might be the best mixtape series by a rapper ever and changed the way ppl did mixtape...j coles aren't close to that

You over rating fhd like crazy my dude...it's a decent album and nothing more..It got old after 2 weeks...Budden got multuple albums better than that album
  • Ibex
    Options
    J. Cole

Your the one brining up 4 million ppl like it plays a role in whose music is better...you can save that popular opinion ?

Mood muzik might be the best mixtape series by a rapper ever and changed the way ppl did mixtape...j coles aren't close to that

You over rating fhd like crazy my dude...it's a decent album and nothing more..It got old after 2 weeks...Budden got multuple albums better than that album

"Mood Muzik is the best mixtape series ever" Really????? C'mon bruh if Budden your favorite that's cool but don't be disrespectful. I guess 50's G-Unit radio series, Wayne's Dedication series, Lupe's Fahrenheit series was all wack then.
  • c. skillz
    c. skillz Members Posts: 39 ✭✭
    Options
    Joe Budden
    Budden: Wordplay, Storytelling, Introspection, Topic Variety and Catalog

Cole: Flow and Relatability

Both come up short from a commercial standpoint.
  • Like Water
    Options
    Joe Budden

Okay, fam. You got it.

But I already knew that
    Lame ass ? ❤️

Nah. I just ain't feel like doing the back and forth with such a ? ? that can't even articulate his stance in a debate.

And I don't know how you some of you new ? get down, but you can keep the funboy ? ? amongst yourselves.
  • bck145
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Joe Budden

"Mood Muzik is the best mixtape series ever" Really????? C'mon bruh if Budden your favorite that's cool but don't be disrespectful. I guess 50's G-Unit radio series, Wayne's Dedication series, Lupe's Fahrenheit series was all wack then.

I didn't say any of them are wack...well except lil Wayne dedication, that ? wack

But mood muzik is better than g unit radio and fahrenheit...50 cent best mixtapes came before the g unit radio series actually

None of that has anything to do with budden's mixtapes are better than j coles
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Joe Budden
    AP21 wrote: »
    these comparisons getting outta hand now

i swear i bet not see a better rapper "jay-z vs lil b" thread or somebodies puppy getting kicked

I mean....

Im voting for BasedGod
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Joe Budden

I didn't say any of them are wack...well except lil Wayne dedication, that ? wack

But mood muzik is better than g unit radio and fahrenheit...50 cent best mixtapes came before the g unit radio series actually

Some ? in here don't know their hip hop... Lmao at g unit radio mixtapes being better than mood musik.
  • R.D.
    Options

Okay, fam. You got it.

But I already knew that
    Lame ass ? ❤️

Nah. I just ain't feel like doing the back and forth with such a ? ? that can't even articulate his stance in a debate.

And I don't know how you some of you new ? get down, but you can keep the funboy ? ? amongst yourselves.

Articulate these nuts ?
  • Ibex
    Options
    J. Cole

Some ? in here don't know their hip hop... Lmao at g unit radio mixtapes being better than mood musik.

Gucci Mane's The Movie Trilogy>>>>>>>Mood Muzik B)