Snoop And Daz Fighting At Ricky Harris' Funeral

Options

Comments

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    Thread title make it seem like Snoop and Daz fought each other at the funeral

That's clever thread making

i be wanting to fight TS like this
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall ? deal with emotions like ?
  • N YO HOOD
    N YO HOOD Members Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So if that's the case he should be fighting his own family his own friends and everybody else who was celebrity that showed up to the funeral that also didn't pay to help save his life
  • Logical Truths
    Logical Truths Members Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    yall crazy. If I have cancer and we are friends and u are rich. If I ask u for help for a medical procedure that could save or even prolong my life and you stright up tell me no. You arent my friend. U aint obligated to give it to me becaue its ur money. But dont come to my funeral because u had the means to keep me on this earth and u said no. Yall keep arguing semantics o h the giving borrowing type... Aint no bodu asking for no money to pay a mortgage or to ballout. A ? asking for money to help stay alive. Soit aint go getting over trying to usesomeone for their money type situation. Ive notived for a while on here tho that a lot of yall dont really value friendship or arent compasionate people.

This is where you and a lot of people ? up. Everybody definition of friend and what they willing to do for their friends ain't the same.

Funny cause a lot yall can't even see the fake ass ? that yall on. I could be wrong but the way a lot of yall coming off to me is yall mad and saying a person not yall friend because they won't do for you what you would do for them.

Anything I do for somebody who I care about and consider my friend I do because of who they are to me and how I feel about them. I don't do it because I would expect them to do the same for me if I asked. Basically its coming off like if yall know or think that said "friend" would tell you no if you asked you would tell them no just based off you feeling they wouldn't do it for you.

Thats a great point and I agree with u. I struggle with that cuz Im a good person by nature and a lot of times in life I find myself being a better friend than others but I love my friends at their best and worst. Now with that said. this is life and death. If im ur friend and I have the means to keep u alive and u are struggling finacially and u ask me. What kind of friend am I to say no? Then what type of arrogant disrespectful person would I be to show u at ur funeral crying and ? after saying no?

This is the thing. Folks need to realize everybody who thinks their your friend YOU may not view them as YOUR friend.

So with that said if you said no you not telling a friend no. You saying no to a person who you cool and cordial with but they not your friend.

So why shouldn't you show up to the funeral?

Cuz of guilt.... I cant be lookin in the casket at someone I claim to care about as a friend and who I coulda kept from being in that casket and didnt..... That aint love or friendship IMO

Are we sure some money from Snoop would've saved his life tho

People keep overlooking surgery. I had family members suffer from strokes and other heart conditions. If you dont get surgery in some cases, your going to have a heart attack.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    ? waste millions of dollars on cars,weed and chains but can´t spare couple thousands to save a friend.Jews control the world because they take care of each other.I never met a broke jew in my life.

Right? ? in here saying "how you gon count that man's pockets" ? it's Snoop Dogg tf.

And then bring up, "you don't know how many people he has helped" which is also irrelevant to the conversation at hand. Or my favorite "how he gon pay for a heart attack" ? he was asked for assistance BEFORE The heart attack, but that public school education failed alot of you

Yall ? I swear

Black people in general nowadays don´t think as a unite.If I´m a millionaire I would help everybody that I could.How many cars does Snoop got?How many houses?How many side chicks bills does he pay?How many chains and watches he bought this year?Come on now.
  • Logical Truths
    Options
    ? waste millions of dollars on cars,weed and chains but can´t spare couple thousands to save a friend.Jews control the world because they take care of each other.I never met a broke jew in my life.

Right? ? in here saying "how you gon count that man's pockets" ? it's Snoop Dogg tf.

And then bring up, "you don't know how many people he has helped" which is also irrelevant to the conversation at hand. Or my favorite "how he gon pay for a heart attack" ? he was asked for assistance BEFORE The heart attack, but that public school education failed alot of you

Yall ? I swear

Lmao. I cant understand that one either. I scratch my head everytime. ? never heard of heart surgery, cloged arteries, strokes,etc?

Tough talkin is funny as hell. But to each its own I guess.
  • Logical Truths
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    Yall ? deal with emotions like ?

What's sad is I love you, cuz your my brother. You traded your soul for riches

Lmao
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Snoop really doesnt need to give anyone ? but his wife and Kids.

now can he help someone out? sure if its in his heart to do something like that but it isnt mandatory to do so as a grown man homie shouldve had his business right and had his insurance to cover

Best post I've read in here
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    Thread title make it seem like Snoop and Daz fought each other at the funeral

That's what I thought too.
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? fighting at funerals now... Smh
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    I don't know Ricky Harris and Snoop relationship so I won't speak on that.

I put people into categories and some of those people in a certain category I will do damn near anything for.

Saying that to say I can be very cool with someone and even grew up with them and known them since elementary school. That don't mean cause I'm rich and you in a ? up spot that I should give you the money you need to change that position you in.

Just because I wouldn't give you something don't mean I don't respect you or want the best for you. What you asked for was just something I wouldn't do for you and wouldn't ask you to do for me.

Yes I would still show up to the funeral because I'm cool with that person, know that person and most all cause I respect that person.

If you don't help me you're not my friend. Friends don't let friends die what you're saying is only valid in non life-threatening situations. So don't put someone in the friend category if you are not willing to do what it takes to save their life when necessary

Mike-Woodson-Coach-FacePalm.gif

That ? died from a heart attack. Snoop could have gave that man every penny to his name and it wasn't going to prevent that from happening.

Y'all know heart attacks can be prevented right
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yall ? I swear

Black people in general nowadays don´t think as a unite.If I´m a millionaire I would help everybody that I could.How many cars does Snoop got?How many houses?How many side chicks bills does he pay?How many chains and watches he bought this year?Come on now.

? gave Kobe a 6'4 for his services as a Laker but ? saying he ain't gotta help everybody who sick lmao
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ericb4prez wrote: »

Yall ? I swear

? gave Kobe a 6'4 for his services as a Laker but ? saying he ain't gotta help everybody who sick lmao

hey, why you counting his pockets? Snoop could be poor for all you know
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did dude ask anyone else for money ....... where was the gofundme page ...... ijs
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sherri Shepherd can get it
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    alot of yall don't know what your talking about.
    this ? can get outta control faster than you think when you got very long money.

I hear all those saying they give back, they would help, I only fukks with real ? .

money has been very eye opening to me.

I can see it from both side since I been on both sides. no one uses you anything. why put that burden on snoop?

his hard work got him there, now your hard begging should get you paid?

nah. it dont work like that.

now try to put yourself in snoops position for a second...everywhere you go, people see money and opportunity. you never know who's genuine with you. people with business ideas, deathbed family, car just got took, son locked up. all the stories he hears. then those you help over and over cuz u trynna keep it real.

at what point do you get fed up?
    at what point do you start cutting ? off?

• Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? can get outta control faster than you think when you got very long money.

I hear all those saying they give back, they would help, I only fukks with real ? .

I can see it from both side since I been on both sides. no one uses you anything. why put that burden on snoop?

now try to put yourself in snoops position for a second...everywhere you go, people see money and opportunity. you never know who's genuine with you. people with business ideas, deathbed family, car just got took, son locked up. all the stories he hears. then those you help over and over cuz u trynna keep it real.

Homie it was a life or death decision.AND THE OUTCOME WAS DEATH!!!Snoop bought Koby a 64....We just backwords.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    What he died from?

Heart attack. Heres a list of films/tv series he was in.

1993: Poetic Justice
    1993: Danger Theatre (one episode: 357 Marina del Rey segment)
    1994: Murder Was the Case
    1995: Tales from the Hood
    1995: Heat
    1996: High School High
    1996–1998: Moesha (television series, six episodes)
    1997: Fathers' Day
    1997: Millennium (television series, one episode)
    1998: Kings
    1998: Hard Rain
    1999: Thick as Thieves
    1999: The Breaks
    1999: Simon Sez
    2000: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (television series, one episode as Disco Placid)
    2001: Bones
    2003: Fastlane (television series, two episodes)
    2004: Woman Thou Art Loosed
    2004: CSI: NY (television series, one episode as Disco Placid)
    2005: ER (television series, one episode)
    2005: Boss'n Up
    2006–2008: Everybody Hates Chris (television series, five episodes)
    2007: The Memory Thief
    2007: This Christmas
    2007: CSI: Miami (television series, one episode)
    2009: Dough Boys
    2009: Mr. Sadman
    2011: The Cape (television series, one episode)
    2012: Mid Life Gangster
    2015: Dope

That looks like a pretty strong career. How does anybody know he needed (financial) help? Who is responsible for his finances and other affairs? Im pretty sure it aint Snoop. It was him. Sounds like a pretty sudden thing.
    Thats fcked up that dude cant go to a funeral without somebody trying to "blame" him for something. He helped dude in his career though. Other than that, nobody knows the details here. There's not much you can do at this point.
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Snoop didnt buy Kobe a 64, he gave Kobe his old Pontiac lowrider he had made like a decade ago. And going by your Jews sticking together logic...shouldnt his immediate family pooled together their money to get him treatment/insurance?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited January 2017
    Options

Homie it was a life or death decision.AND THE OUTCOME WAS DEATH!!!Snoop bought Koby a 64....We just backwords.

life or death how?

how you stop a heart attack?

an how do you know he ain't give him money for his last visit to the hospital?

at what point do you stop taking care of a sickly homie?

it's not your job!

• 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    What he died from?

Heart attack. Heres a list of films/tv series he was in.

1993: Poetic Justice
    1993: Danger Theatre (one episode: 357 Marina del Rey segment)
    1994: Murder Was the Case
    1995: Tales from the Hood
    1995: Heat
    1996: High School High
    1996–1998: Moesha (television series, six episodes)
    1997: Fathers' Day
    1997: Millennium (television series, one episode)
    1998: Kings
    1998: Hard Rain
    1999: Thick as Thieves
    1999: The Breaks
    1999: Simon Sez
    2000: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (television series, one episode as Disco Placid)
    2001: Bones
    2003: Fastlane (television series, two episodes)
    2004: Woman Thou Art Loosed
    2004: CSI: NY (television series, one episode as Disco Placid)
    2005: ER (television series, one episode)
    2005: Boss'n Up
    2006–2008: Everybody Hates Chris (television series, five episodes)
    2007: The Memory Thief
    2007: This Christmas
    2007: CSI: Miami (television series, one episode)
    2009: Dough Boys
    2009: Mr. Sadman
    2011: The Cape (television series, one episode)
    2012: Mid Life Gangster
    2015: Dope

That looks like a pretty strong career. How does anybody know he needed (financial) help? Who is responsible for his finances and other affairs? Im pretty sure it aint Snoop. It was him. Sounds like a pretty sudden thing.
    Thats fcked up that dude cant go to a funeral without somebody trying to "blame" him for something. He helped dude in his career though. Other than that, nobody knows the details here. There's not much you can do at this point.

this is real ? .

how you got all that thru the hook up but still need a handout from the hook up?
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @2stepz_ahead is an idiot lmaoooooooo
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    Snoop didnt buy Kobe a 64, he gave Kobe his old Pontiac lowrider he had made like a decade ago. And going by your Jews sticking together logic...shouldnt his immediate family pooled together their money to get him treatment/insurance?

Nah b, that's the ? who let him do some skits on an album damn near 25 years ago responsibility.