Video: Young black man is arrested by a smirking white Texas cop because he fit the "description"...

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfOlKyveHH8

Smh.. That pig lied about the "description" even though he knew he was being recorded.. I hope that kid sues the hell of that pig and his gestapo sheriffs department...

Comments

• Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My blood pressure is up, @stringer bell, you ? .

I haven't even had my coffee yet. I can't ? wit this ? right now.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So, was he arrested or nah?
    This is a pretty tame video compared to the ? we been seeing ...... cop didn't shoot 1st, taze or even slam the kid to the ground .........besides threatening to light his ass up ...... he actually told the kid why he was stopping him and radioed back for them to double check the description .......
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It seems like ? are going to have to walk around with go pro cameras and document every second of our lives because it seems like we always "fit the description"
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So people just go everywhere with their camphones constantly going or what? I mean it came in handy, but why?
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So people just go everywhere with their camphones constantly going or what? I mean it came in handy, but why?

Homie had his phone out probably listening to music while jogging, then this CAC rolls up on him, he switches to recording for his protection.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ comply, ? does a name and school attended have to do with "fitting the description"
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? -ass cop talked all of that ? about complying, but couldn't give up his name or badge number when the little homie asked him.
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    This is a pretty tame video compared to the ? we been seeing ...... cop didn't shoot 1st, taze or even slam the kid to the ground .........besides threatening to light his ass up ...... he actually told the kid why he was stopping him and radioed back for them to double check the description .......

So this makes what he did OK???
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Title is misleading

not to excuse the punk ass cop, but jus cuz he put him in cuffs doesn't mean he's under arrest

hell, I got stopped while I was walkin once & asked the cop if it was illegal to talk... he said "you'll see" then arrested me for disorderly conduct

but all lil homie had to do was identify hisself & then say he's not answering any questions when asked

that's what I've done in the past & will continue to do

one time this cop pulled me over, after he got my ID he started asking questions & I said "I'm not answering any questions, I'm asking them"

don't think a young ? ever told him that, turned red so quick lol... called the k-9 on me to no avail
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dont say ?

period

just ask can you call for assistance

They gonna lie no matter what ...and it is legal for them to lie

Plus what ever you say they gonna use against you
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ive been questioned and detained over something that had nothn to do with me n i didnt fit the description...
    Neways

so what was the charge? Jogging
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dont say ?

period

just ask can you call for assistance

They gonna lie no matter what ...and it is legal for them to lie

Plus what ever you say they gonna use against you

Just say you want a lawyer and legally all the questions, lies and statements from the police are supposed to stop.

• MECCA1000
    Options

What did he do exactly that has you in your feelings? Do you even know what the laws are in your area for being stopped by police?

The cop said he's detaining him. From that point he has the right to question him on simple ? like his name or if he lives in the area ...... he even told him why he stopped him and I'm guessing that the only reason he put cuffs on him is if the kid decided to Usain up out of there fat boy wasn't catching him

if the kid was under arrest, the cop would had cuffed him 1st, took the phone, along with a pat down, then read him his rights .....

There's no follow up video from the kid or his people?
  • yellowtapesport
    Options

What did he do exactly that has you in your feelings? Do you even know what the laws are in your area for being stopped by police?

The cop said he's detaining him. From that point he has the right to question him on simple ? like his name or if he lives in the area ...... he even told him why he stopped him and I'm guessing that the only reason he put cuffs on him is if the kid decided to Usain up out of there fat boy wasn't catching him

if the kid was under arrest, the cop would had cuffed him 1st, took the phone, along with a pat down, then read him his rights .....

This is complete ? and slave mentality on your part...

I guess you think PROBABLE CAUSE and CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS vary from state to state...(they DO NOT)
    And you also sound like you're OK with innocent people being 'detained' and 'questioned'...

And the bold is completely FALSE..you sound like a COP
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Need a Cac app on your phone

You press the button it starts recording and storing in the cloud also alerts family of your gps location and takes a picture with time and date

Cause they will say you beat yourself up
  • MECCA1000
    Options

I guess you think PROBABLE CAUSE and CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS vary from state to state...(they DO NOT)
    And you also sound like you're OK with innocent people being 'detained' and 'questioned'...

Correct me where I'm wrong at then instead of just posting nothing in response .......before you do though, check the provisions of states rights ..... smh
  • yellowtapesport
    Options

Correct me where I'm wrong at then instead of just posting nothing in response .......before you do though, check the provisions of states rights ..... smh

You are willingly giving up your rights when you answer questions.
    THE FIRST RIGHT under Miranda is the RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT which means you are not obligated to answer ANY QUESTIONS...

But furthermore, arrests ONLY occur after a police officer DETERMINES warrant, or need to do so, usually through QUESTIONING, and answers given are usually spun out of context and used against you.

POLICE trick citizens who dont know their rights into giving them up by asking questions like:

'Do you live around here...'
    'How old are you...'

And by answering this dumb ? you not only open yourself up to an ongoing INVESTIGATION, you also put yourself more at risk of being arrested.

Don't be fooled...
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @MECCA1000
    So is it cool to be put in cuffs
    When you're innocent and already on the ground not posing a threat?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We are gonna act like the cop didn't look intoxicated....
  • MECCA1000
    Options
    @yellowtapesport
    @Cinco

Smh at you cats going hard for a cat who wasn't harmed and just cuffed while waiting for more information ....... y'all don't even know if dude was actually the suspect or not. We've seen cops do much worse on video with no ? .....y'all want officer barbrady from sout park to pull up ask you if you're robbing the house while you're climbing out the window with a tv ..... you tell him nah and he says okay and goes on about his business ....... nah bruh can't have it plain and simple
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @yellowtapesport
    @Cinco

Smh at you cats going hard for a cat who wasn't harmed and just cuffed while waiting for more information ....... y'all don't even know if dude was actually the suspect or not. We've seen cops do much worse on video with no ? .....y'all want officer barbrady from sout park to pull up ask you if you're robbing the house while you're climbing out the window with a tv ..... you tell him nah and he says okay and goes on about his business ....... nah bruh can't have it plain and simple

you gotta be ? kidding me he was harassed.. raise your ? standards for police treatment.. does he deserve a medal for not shooting or physically assaulting him no.. He abused his authority and willfully harassed him what the ? is wrong with you
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a ? aint safe in america.you can smirk and get arrested but someone can ? and shoot up a airport and still be alive..Ain't that some ?