The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chandler Parsons ain't been in rhythm for damn near a legit year

That's cuz Hayward got the juice. Best white player in the league. There can only be one.

? ain't even ? close but parson Bumass some how is still more of an household name i thought the thief was still injured
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bully ball down the stretch. KD got to use them fouls instead of keep giving up ground down there and relying on his length

He took a bail out jumper with Zach on him on a crucial possession cause he was tired...got to drive and force that double...love seeing Dray chew his ass out for that

GS got to simplify the O down the stretch and ? them long ass plays...pick and roll to death
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmaooooooooooooooooooooo

My nigg aid

"you got zach randolph checking you. zach randolph. ? z bo"

talk to that ? Dray
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shoulda left zbo in the dust lol, looked like Steph was Bout to run a play til KD demanded it, n Steph like, ? it then u got it fam
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    GS don't want it with Memphis. They better hope Rockets or Spurs can knock them off

Smh. Last year these ? were untouchable. The bench was terrific. Now after the Durant aka IM GONNA BE INEFFECTIVE IN THE FOURTH / IM GIVE UP 14 PTS LEADS smoke clear look at this mess.

And they got to play all that year like this.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    I still dont see how these warriors can get over SAN ANTONIO. That team as a WHOLE got weaker.

Smh Joe Lacob
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    another blown 4th qtr lead
    sometimes its a YOU problem

yikes

No it was Russell Wesbrook fault. Lol
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    But i have to admit that i have been caught up too with that ? up Durant trade.

Nobody can be happy about these Warriors. They have to make some MOVES before its too late cause i dont aee theem in the finals playing like this !!
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    Meanwhile Bron got Kyle Korver and is pressing for a back up PG.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Yall may find it cray but the Warriors should have gone for DWIGHT HOWARD. His interior defense would have been enough to stop Brom from diving easily into the paint
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    wODxPdYYSq31C.gif

Stop doin this to me bruh. Y'all know I can't stand that mouth breathing.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    But i have to admit that i have been caught up too with that ? up Durant trade.

Nobody can be happy about these Warriors. They have to make some MOVES before its too late cause i dont aee theem in the finals playing like this !!

Durant didn't get traded, ?
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did KD seriously cost them this game or is this trolling goin on in here

Last possession of regulation he did his best Russ impersonation lol
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Rough summer for the Raptors. Gasol chose Spurs over them when Duncan retired and trade for Taj Gibson fell through when Bulls landed Wade. – via Twitter JLew1050

Josh Lewenberg: Per @Brian Windhorst on TrueHoop pod, Raptors had a deal in place to trade for Millsap last summer but it fell through when Hawks lost Horford – via Twitter JLew1050

John B I'm sorry man they tried

I could care less I just find it funny how disrespected that team is yet somehow they are better than everybody else besides a few of the top tier teams, Casey is considered a bad coach, Lowry gets zero respect and never mentioned as a top 5 pg, Derozan overpaid and nobody even wanted him in the offseason, JV underachiever, Carroll terrible signing, Ross underachiever, not exactly a crazy amount of depth, but all these average as ? squads y'all praise is always looking up at them, I just show respect where respect is due and I swear everytime we win they win and can never gain any ground ? is frustrating but I respect it, they're in our division so I should hate them but I almost want to root for them being the underdogs that they are

I know I'm one of the guys that has had a conversation with you about Casey and the Raptors on this site. I get that the Raptors have consistently gotten better and your team can't seem to catch up with them and that is one of the reasons (I'm guessing) you hold them with such high esteem. Your Celtics have a good coach and to be truthfully honest they are overachieving because of him. The Raptors have more talent than your squad and is actually pretty deep, ? even last season they had some pretty good players on their bench that with a better coach could've been utilized in a more efficient manner.

Toronto's saving grace is Ujiri in my opinion. When he 1st took over as GM he was going to blow that team up but after the Rudy trade they started doing better and he let them cook. He couldn't fire Casey after they improved because people would have his head but best believe Casey was on the hot seat that season. Talking to my friends a few seasons ago I dubbed Toronto as OKC East because they played the same type of ugly iso ball (even when they did get assists is was more so because of the 2 main guys drawing doubles or making the defense collapse
    and less about ball and player movement for both teams) that those Scott Brooks teams did when KD and Westbrook were together. It worked because they had more talent than other teams but the lack of imagination and stubbornness of the coach to try and implement other players or break free of his rigid substitution patterns will always hold his teams back unless his teams clearly have a huge talent gap over the opponent.

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Welp you don't need to have a winning record to be in the playoffs in the West
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Welp you don't need to have a winning record to be in the playoffs in the West

Mavs still have a shot
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »
    Embiid should be an all-star this year
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Locked on Wizards: Dieng on Wiggins: “He cannot pick & choose when he wants to play. He’s a good basketball player. We need him to play like this every night.”