Pastor leaves church, no longer believes in bible

Options

Comments

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When you start f****** around with your consciousness when you start astral projecting and stretching your mind and spirit into places in which you have no protection you open yourself up too serious problems.

You are a fool fiddlin around in the dark and sooner or later something is going to notice you and you won't like it.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Possession, lmao. Infinite universe yet body snatchers choose to stay on earth l.

If this ? is true it's just confirming that the human brain is not even close to being understood, and humans are gods
  • zzombie
    Options
    Possession, lmao. Infinite universe yet body snatchers choose to stay on earth l.

If this ? is true it's just confirming that the human brain is not even close to being understood, and humans are gods

who said they have the power to do as they please??? Earth is better than where they are
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When you start f****** around with your consciousness when you start astral projecting and stretching your mind and spirit into places in which you have no protection you open yourself up too serious problems.

You are a fool fiddlin around in the dark and sooner or later something is going to notice you and you won't like it.

Is it other spirits or darker or lights aspects of my own subconscious?
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »

who said they have the power to do as they please??? Earth is better than where they are

So demons can escape hell by possessing some9ne?
  • zzombie
    edited January 2017
    Options

So demons can escape hell by possessing some9ne?

demons roam different levels of our reality but I wouldn't call that exactly hell

hell as for the end
  • zzombie
    Options

Is it other spirits or darker or lights aspects of my own subconscious?

It's demons you have to worry about not your own mind. You can be haunted by your own subconscious or other intelligent entities but it's the latter that is the real problem.

Humans are not as powerful as you think we are and it is arrogance that makes us think we should go places we don't belong unprotected, places we don't understand, can't understand and have no power there.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm trying to figure out how people get fooled by religion? Shouldn't you be suspicious of the fact that there is so many sects about religion? What evidence, solid evidence is there for an existence of ? ? And who would want to worship an egotistical, jealous, murdering ? ? I bet this is how some justify murdering someone in the name of "? " Why trust religion when you go further outside of yourself for answers? Religion always wants you to go outside yourself to "find" answers....The priest, confession booths, churches. Who knows yourself better than you do? Why are humans scared to dig deeper with in themselves? Why is the basis of spirituality confined to these texts like a prison? Humans have been spiritual millions of years before the advent of the bible. Why does the bible or Quran hold such orthodoxy over religions people? Jesus wasn't a Christian Mohamed wasn't a Muslim and Buddha wasn't a Buddhist, so why are you? Religion is being spiritually and mentally lazy

People don't really understand the faith, and you don't either, that's why you don't understand the problem with your question.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options
    I think it's all ? , and I can't force myself into believing something that I think is ? . That's why I'm agnostic.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Options
    People don't really understand the faith, and you don't either, that's why you don't understand the problem with your question.

Unless you can explain why the bible is the basis of spirituality? Humans existed millions of years before "Christ" supposedly existed.

Religion is a cult sorry to burst your bubble
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Options
    I know much about the occult like I've said many times before I've studied many religions that includes occultic practices.

You may believe the lies in that video if you wish but I am telling you that the occult can lead you to spiritual destruction and Corruption and worst case scenario possession and death. You have been warned.

You're deluded
  • zzombie
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I know much about the occult like I've said many times before I've studied many religions that includes occultic practices.

You may believe the lies in that video if you wish but I am telling you that the occult can lead you to spiritual destruction and Corruption and worst case scenario possession and death. You have been warned.

You're deluded

No I am not... you just don't understand an experience of the supernatural/altered consciousness is part of the spiritual system i was raised in so I have first hand experience about what altering your consciousness without the proper spiritual protection can do.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Options
    How do you know I do or don't understand the "supernatural" You're not grasping what I said or the video.
    Self Awareness, Self Actualization, Meditation, Yoga, Writing down goals, Mantra, concentration exercises are not demonic
  • zzombie
    Options
    @Neophyte Wolfgang

You have been warned that's all I can really tell you because until you actually experience it for yourself you'll never understand.
  • zzombie
    Options
    How do you know I do or don't understand the "supernatural" You're not grasping what I said or the video.
    Self Awareness, Self Actualization, Meditation, Yoga, Writing down goals, Mantra, concentration exercises are not demonic

That's not what I said why do you never grasps all of what I tell you??

I never said those things were demonic I told you the" great work " was demonic.
  • zzombie
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Altering your consciousness without protection can get your stupid ass demon possessed... that is what I am telling you.

Simply having quite time or stretching or writing down goals are great but they don't alter your consciousness in any appreciable way.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Options
    No evidence of demons.....like I said in a earlier post it could be aspects of my own subconscious
  • zzombie
    Options
    No evidence of demons.....like I said in a earlier post it could be aspects of my own subconscious

Lol keep ? around with that "great work " nonsense and you'll get more than enough proof and when you encounter this proof you'll know it won't be your subconscious.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Options
    Lol keep ? around with that "great work " nonsense and you'll get more than enough proof and when you encounter this proof you'll know it won't be your subconscious.

And keep ? around with religious non sense. Just admit you don't know everything and stop playing that persona on this message board
  • zzombie
    edited January 2017
    Options

And keep ? around with religious non sense. Just admit you don't know everything and stop playing that persona on this message board

I don't know everything but I do know a lot, I am not going to pretend I don't know something when I do know it just to make you feel comfortable. If you don't like what I'm saying you can just ignore me but Believe it or not some people actually are knowledgeable about a lot of things.

I've seen people possessed it is no joke.
  • zzombie
    Options
    If people want to break out of the traditional paradigm of the three great religions go ahead do your thing I'm not against you but I will warn you that this expanded consciousness, new age meditation with Crystals straped to your head, astral projection, chanting mantras that you don't understand humming in a circle of candles and all that other New Age ? can open up you to possession.

Go ahead practice the occult and if you take it serious and get deep enough into it you will regret it. Take it or leave it that's my warning to you
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Do you remember Rudy Eugene?
  • PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If people want to break out of the traditional paradigm of the three great religions go ahead do your thing I'm not against you but I will warn you that this expanded consciousness, new age meditation with Crystals straped to your head, astral projection, chanting mantras that you don't understand humming in a circle of candles and all that other New Age ? can open up you to possession.

Go ahead practice the occult and if you take it serious and get deep enough into it you will regret it. Take it or leave it that's my warning to you

I agree. New agers cherry pick ? and think its all rainbows n fairies till some off the wall ? happens.

Doesn't have to end bad though. If a person is generally in control of their vices and doesn't use it for materialistic reasons then it can be good. Speaking from experience its only enrichened my life. But I'm extra cautious with it and research like a MF so I may be an outlier
  • PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options

I'm not going to tell u what to believe or not but if u haven't had an experience yet that wipes the possibility of the bolded away then you're not actually an occultist yet. No diss intended cuz I started that way too before I experienced.

The whole Jungian "projected subconscious being the whole of spiritual experience" ? is armchair occultist stuff
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    edited January 2017
    Options

How is it New age if occult knowledge has been around since the beginning of man? Why do you idiots keep fixing labels upon me? ? New Age ? . Great religions lol, Islam is a joke and so is christianity grow up kids and stop believing in imaginary friends

This is how I feel about New age ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_iyHnGHQaI