The Official 2016-2017 NFL Season Thread.

Options

Comments

• Fly society513
    Fly society513 Members Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They trolling with tiki barber ? ass and that commercial
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope that boat party was worth it for Sheppard and Cruz.. Especially Odell.. Because them ? better be prepare tomorrow..New York Media is going to light them ? up.. They going in tomorrow..and what makes it worse.. These 3 mothefuckas decide to come out shirtless during pregame warmup's.. Joking laughing, like ? is a game.. GB got the last laugh.. Giants defense play phenomenal.. They did what they had to do.. They play their ass off.. They showed up. I would of been ready to break them ? jaws if I was the defense.. Eli Place the ball in their hands only for, odell and sherpard to drop two costly TD's... Odell needs shut the ? up after this game.. Go somewhere..He don't got no place to talk after this.. This is primetime.. and didn't show up period.. Against one of the WORST SECONDARY.. Gb damn near playing 3rd string CB's and Safeties and dropping passes?

Now Eli gotta sit up there and take the bullets because his WR's did not show up.. This is not Giants Football, Tom Coughlin would of ate them ? alive for pulling that boat trip.. Like I said, Odell better get ready.. He's going to feel what NY Media is.. Hell Storm in the making...

Giants was simply the better team.. But discipline and stupidity was downfall tonight and GB got the last laugh..
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    now u see the difference between how the refs called this play vs the Montgomery fumbke? This the cheating Im talking about. They made sure they didnt blow it dead so Green Bay could get teh recovery.

That's because Eli clearly fumbled it bruh, the other one wasn't as cut and dry. Damn quit crying bruh.

Dallas fans don't need to be up in hear yapping bout the giants..swept yall ? .

But got swept by the cheeseheads. Deuces.

dont do that. Let us have our braggin rights vs yall we beat yall2wice dont take credit for what they did. They may ? around a beat yall next week
    now u see the difference between how the refs called this play vs the Montgomery fumbke? This the cheating Im talking about. They made sure they didnt blow it dead so Green Bay could get teh recovery.

That's because Eli clearly fumbled it bruh, the other one wasn't as cut and dry. Damn quit crying bruh.

Ooooook...what that gotta do with us beating dallas twice

If y'all were good enough to get to the Divisional Rd, y'all would've had y'alls chance to shut us up once and for all. Y'all weren't, we were. Deal with it. Dallas4eva wasn't even talking ? . Just stating facts that had nothing to do with the Cowboys before y'all brought it up

we beat yall twice u cant brag on us losing to Green Bay unless yall make the Super Bowl.

Then quit bringing up y'all sweeping us when it's got nothing to do with the conversation.

And I'll brag if/when we beat em next week.
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bigev240 wrote: »
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Reese needs to bring back DRC and JPP.

Reese brought himself another year at least. He needs to ? the draft and free agency.

Giants offseason priorities

1- bring back jpp (this needs to get doNE TODAY)!!

2- find a Left Tackle that will help eli not play shook (SHOULD'VE BEEN DONE ALREADY)

3-resign DRC, Apple cannot be trusted yet

4- Resign Hankins, need to keep homegrown talent

5- same with Justin pugh
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    4:44 left in the half, you're up 6-0, you're controlling the game and instead of chipping away, running the clock out and going into the half with a lead you're gunning throwing bombs to your 4th receiver who wasn't open at all and giving the ball back to Rodgers with enough time for not one but two drives, that's when they lost it
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sidenote.. Ain't no way in hell, GB is going to knock off the Cowboy's.. It's over for GB..
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Is Erin Andrews stupid?
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    MeTaL wrote: »
    Sidenote.. Ain't no way in hell, GB is going to knock off the Cowboy's.. It's over for GB..

I wouldn't go that far, I hope they lose but I still think Cowboys blow it
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Reese brought himself another year at least. He needs to ? the draft and free agency.

2- find a Left Tackle that will help eli not play shook (SHOULD'VE BEEN DONE ALREADY)

5- same with Justin pugh

^^^^ Co Sign

2 more I can add..a pass catching TE..and another safety to play across of Collins.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

dont do that. Let us have our braggin rights vs yall we beat yall2wice dont take credit for what they did. They may ? around a beat yall next week

If y'all were good enough to get to the Divisional Rd, y'all would've had y'alls chance to shut us up once and for all. Y'all weren't, we were. Deal with it. Dallas4eva wasn't even talking ? . Just stating facts that had nothing to do with the Cowboys before y'all brought it up

we beat yall twice u cant brag on us losing to Green Bay unless yall make the Super Bowl.

Then quit bringing up y'all sweeping us when it's got nothing to do with the conversation.

yall brought it up first talking ? .... aint no ? talking to us cuz yall could do what Green Bay did.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yall brought it up first talking ? .... aint no ? talking to us cuz yall could do what Green Bay did.

? yo boy natural born whatever was talking ? , I told your crybaby ass to quit crying about ? cheating all the ? time, you really have no idea how pathetic that ? makes you look.
  • aneed123
    Options

5- same with Justin pugh

Keep the team together esp the defense. ... Apple is a rookie and played well a lot this year.... We need all 3 dbs starting. get rid of Flowers or move him to guard cuz his size whelps on the inside run blocking he just cant pass protect. Bring Jpp back we got the kid replacing him playing well and he got great experience this year. We need a kick returner unless we wanna put OBJ back there on punts like Pit does Antonio Brown. Also coach gotta get us more balanced running the ball....
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Fly society513
    Fly society513 Members Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    4:44 left in the half, you're up 6-0, you're controlling the game and instead of chipping away, running the clock out and going into the half with a lead you're gunning throwing bombs to your 4th receiver who wasn't open at all and giving the ball back to Rodgers with enough time for not one but two drives, that's when they lost it

That hail mary changed the game imo. A soon as that ? happened like I stated earlier we were gonna loose this game

• aneed123
    Options

? yo boy natural born whatever was talking ? , I told your crybaby ass to quit crying about ? cheating all the ? time, you really have no idea how pathetic that ? makes you look.

I dont give a ?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    I hope that boat party was worth it for Sheppard and Cruz.. Especially Odell.. Because them ? better be prepare tomorrow..New York Media is going to light them ? up.. They going in tomorrow..and what makes it worse.. These 3 mothefuckas decide to come out shirtless during pregame warmup's.. Joking laughing, like ? is a game.. GB got the last laugh.. Giants defense play phenomenal.. They did what they had to do.. They play their ass off.. They showed up. I would of been ready to break them ? jaws if I was the defense.. Eli Place the ball in their hands only for, odell and sherpard to drop two costly TD's... Odell needs shut the ? up after this game.. Go somewhere..He don't got no place to talk after this.. This is primetime.. and didn't show up period.. Against one of the WORST SECONDARY.. Gb damn near playing 3rd string CB's and Safeties and dropping passes?

Now Eli gotta sit up there and take the bullets because his WR's did not show up.. This is not Giants Football, Tom Coughlin would of ate them ? alive for pulling that boat trip.. Like I said, Odell better get ready.. He's going to feel what NY Media is.. Hell Storm in the making...

Giants was simply the better team.. But discipline and stupidity was downfall tonight and GB got the last laugh..

Giants offense ain't scored over 20 points in a month...and their WR's ain't have ? to do with the DB's getting burnt or Cobb catching 3 td's. I hate the ? Giants, I'm a Cowboys fan, but at least be objective. This loss ain't have ? to do with a boat trip and more to do with the Giants offense once again failing to show up and their defense being exposed.
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cowboys vs patriots is a lock
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    ? both NFC games should be good but I can see KC/Pitt being a classic
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

Giants offense ain't scored over 20 points in a month...and their WR's ain't have ? to do with the DB's getting burnt or Cobb catching 3 td's. I hate the ? Giants, I'm a Cowboys fan, but at least be objective. This loss ain't have ? to do with a boat trip and more to do with the Giants offense once again failing to show up and their defense being exposed.

Yea but they were dropping ? left and right, and it wasn't the boat trip but they played their role in this loss
  • FlyFreeCt
    FlyFreeCt Members Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's hard to watch a Ben McAdoo coached team..he's ? awful..zero in game adjustments, same personel groupings, vanilla play calling, I could go for days...he's lucky our defense drug us this far...Odell and the receivers deserve every bit of criticism, memes and everything else that comes their way after this..6 dropped passes won't beat ANYBODY...Eli came out on fire and it resulted in. 3 points because of dropped touchdown passes...if I get on Eli when he plays bad, these ? gotta get when they do....Overall as a team, we're in a good position with our core being locked under contract, but it's hard to watch with McAdoo calling the shots......And if Ereck Flowers Is the starting LT at the start of next season, somebody must lose their job.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Remember in 07 and 11 Giants #1 WR had monster games Buress and Nicks ? on the Packers secondary.

Beckham didn't have that game.