Girl with a dude stays flirting with you..

Options

Comments

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was getn pics from my old co worker until 2 weeks before she got married

Facts
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    freshb651 wrote: »
    is this at work ?,if so then you're just "the job boyfriend",every female has a guy or two that they flirt with at work so

that they can feel like they're still poppin'.

shes at a walmart

1w8my39bsp3h.gif

@farris2k1

What state are you in?
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall do know majority of people are in a relationship out of a matter of convenience??

some people would rather deal wit a person they dont like cause theycan be with worse.. themselves. lol

i dont even ask ? if they got a ? ..
    them talkin to me for more then 5mins tells me all i need to know.. givin me they number so on and so forth..

maybe i jus thinknto highly of myself and think any ? i deem worthy deserves me. lol
    whatever happened to the spirit of competition??! goin for what u want!!?

yall hear a ? got a man and walk off wit ur head in ur shoulders..

? u betta have that ? !

My ? you need to write a book

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TS youre life and peace aint worth it.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She gotta be more open & direct with it, forget the subliminal & hidden signals. Like my fam @Sion said you might try to shoot off at her & she wouldn't even be serious behind it
  • alliknowishate
    alliknowishate Members Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    spit_fiya wrote: »
    yall do know majority of people are in a relationship out of a matter of convenience??

some people would rather deal wit a person they dont like cause theycan be with worse.. themselves. lol

them talkin to me for more then 5mins tells me all i need to know.. givin me they number so on and so forth..

maybe i jus thinknto highly of myself and think any ? i deem worthy deserves me. lol

? u betta have that ? !

Hell naw bruh. He ain't gone be able to help out regular dudes. He as good as that ? nasheed tarque (sp?) Or whatever his name is who made hidden colors
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    also, we all ? ? that had a man. Some knowingly, some not knowingly.

With that said, older I get, nastier it gets. Im cool with a ? not telling me anything and we just ? . But, if I know she got a man thats regularly hitting it, it kinda disgusts me to me up in the ? when a dude regularly busting in it.

like i said, older I get, nastier ? gets.

agree..

when I was young an stupid...I thought I was on some better than him type ? .

the older I got, it changed to nasty. I sat an thought about it one day.

chick I was smashing came over with a passion mark on her neck. said she had sex with her man the night before. she took off her clothes got in the bed and said she was playing with her ? on the way over so she's be ready.

I just couldn't do it. I wasn't sure she was wet or filled with nut.

never did that ? again.

dude most likely hitting it raw
    blowing on her or in her

nah I'm cool.

to knowingly do this....you might be a cuckold
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

With that said, older I get, nastier it gets. Im cool with a ? not telling me anything and we just ? . But, if I know she got a man thats regularly hitting it, it kinda disgusts me to me up in the ? when a dude regularly busting in it.

agree..

chick I was smashing came over with a passion mark on her neck. said she had sex with her man the night before. she took off her clothes got in the bed and said she was playing with her ? on the way over so she's be ready.

never did that ? again.

blowing on her or in her

nah I'm cool.

Yea word. Like I said man, every ? you gon ? had some dude busting in her at some point, and the ? you ? now could be secret and have some dude smashing and you never know about it.

But knowing straight up she regularly sucking some dude ? and he up in the ? busting in her or on her is nasty to me at this point.

I get if you going through a drought and need to get your ? wet, but other then that, its too many single women out there.

Real talk, I dont think I ever asked a ? in my life if she dealing with a dude. If she tell me, ill decide if I wanna persue or not, usually not, but if she never tells me, ill never ask.

Ofcourse if im serious and trying to build with her its different. Im talking about ? im only trying to smash.
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You gotta ask yourself is it worth it?

You can't hit everythang that throw it at you g

Most these boys will ? a styrofoam cup jus to say they smashed something.

? for me bout Fo-fi times outta ten just knowin I can hit or that's an option if I wanted her like that is good enough for me.

Life is about self control
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    Oh and i only know she got a man by peepin her facebook..shes never brought dude up
    Does she know u have her fb or u just looked her up?
    Regardless, make her choose up give her your info, see what she does. never wine and dine the next man's woman.

If she never mentioned her dude I'd prolly hit her, they may be breaking up but be careful. When ? lose control they get desperate
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aint ? ? don't attend funerals.

Aint ? ? don't do hospital visits playboy.

Aint ? ? don't put money on your books.

Where I'm from, and others areas of the world, ? with cheating gf's/wives/mistress killing you, her and himself behind ? like that.

I aint telling you what to do, but weigh your options, I think someone said, hit and quit but aint ? hoes don't stick to that script.

Lol @ at ? saying "man I was just being a man, check yo woman"...yea say that ? to the ? with the nina in his hand when you've gotten caught smh.

? don't give a ? about your ego/playa ways in 2017 boys and girls

Truth, she is going to slip up & become inconsistent with it while her dude is practically seeing the signs & once he put them together then all hell will break loose
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? u betta have that ? !

lol nah.. it wouldnt sell..
    i am about to start a podcast tho..

i played wit the idea for awhile and even did a few shows jus to get the feel for it..
    imma do one and be serious about it.. tapin my first show this weekend commin up..

ill keep u posted..

? u betta have that ? !

Hell naw bruh. He ain't gone be able to help out regular dudes. He as good as that ? nasheed tarque (sp?) Or whatever his name is who made hidden colors

dont compare me to that clown ass ? ..
    ESPECIALLY when it comes to relationships and dealin wit these ? ..

my "tongue aint in my cheek" when i type or talk about these topics..
    and im the first ? to tell u "? AFRICA."

we have nothin in common.
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    If she's really trying to holla as opposed to just flirting.. She will do all the work.. Just be cool..
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

agree..

never did that ? again.

blowing on her or in her

nah I'm cool.

Yea I remember bout to smash a lil joint and before we started, the ? hopped up to 'wipe off...'
    Lost all sexual feelings for that ? .

? like this is why women can't be equal to men.
  • The Prime Minister
    The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Get a hotel room and show her that jacuzzi life. Just don't let her know where you live, that way you can skeet and skirt if a ? shows up with some cameras.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damnkp wrote: »
    If she ain't married she's single

I'll do you one better

A ? is only as single as she says she is. ? too. If you got a ring on your finger but you ain't claiming your spouse to the opposite gender, ain't a ring, a vow, or a contract gonna stop you from ? .

BUT if you can't act like you in a relationship while you're in a relationship, you ain't doing ? but wasting 3 people's time: yours, your partner, and whoever you ? .
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    yall ? makin raw passionate deep kissin love to every ? u ? or somethin!!?

i dont get the "scust"!!? lol

Gotta read in between the lines.. Homie wants to blaze.. But she looks good enough to him to maybe be more.. You already know..

One thing I gotta ask.. This is in general.. Ya'll aint got no big homies that you can ask these types of questions to?.. There are only a few true playas on this board.. The rest of these ? gonna steer you wrong fam.. Lastly you can't take advice from a person that only ? with 5's and under.. My 2 cents..
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She will go so far to get whatever she wants from her selfish ways. Once it starts getting too close to home she will back away and pretend to be confused as to why you are trying to get with her.
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doesn't matter what she does, it's about you. If you're alright with it: then make that happen. If you're afraid of rejection, that's she's gonna hurt you and you're gonna' have to fight her man: then maybe you should leave it alone.
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FTR: I ? someone else's woman on Saturday. Second one from within the same work-place.

We are talking about a physical act, not some spiritual connection. You don't have to love them and they don't have to love you.