ISIS Video Shows Kids Beheading Kurdish Prisoners In Abandoned Funfair

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
SHOCKING footage of ISIS’ child recruits beheading and shooting three men has been released by the terror group.

The young children, who look to be at toddler age and around 10 years old, are filmed wearing camouflage army style uniforms while brutally killing their victims in Deir ez-Zor, Syria.

One extremely young boy is filmed shakily clutching a gun and shooting a man in the head, as another brandishes a large knife before savagely cutting a man’s throat.

As part of the video the youngsters are also seen in rifle training and waving the group's distinctive flag.

A victim, thought to be from the Kurdish group PKK, speaks to the camera before he is killed in an abandoned amusement park by one of the children.

In the disturbing scenes a young boy climbs into an old part of a funfair ride where a man is being held and stares angrily at him, while clutching a large blade.

childgun.png?strip=all&w=960
isis-kid-00_00_28_06-still017-1.jpg?strip=all&w=960
kidshoot-muzzed.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Later a toddler walks over broken and dusty ? in an old ball pit and is handed a gun.

He shoots a man in the head while ? up his eyes and looking away from the weapon clutched in his hands.

The video was released by ISIS today with an Arabic title which roughly translates to "Occasional in His Own Blood".

The PKK, or Kurdistan Worker' Party, is a left-wing organisation based in Turkey and Iraq.

Members began to fight against ISIS forces in Syria mid-July 2014.

Last month a film of brainwashed children carrying out executions and taking part in training was released as part of ISIS propaganda.

Children appearing as young as ten are shown murdering captives and raiding buildings with live ammunition.

In one scene they are even filmed chasing a man to the edge of a building before he is forced to jump to his death.

kidgun.png?strip=all&w=960
isis-kid-00_00_13_07-still012-1.jpg?strip=all&w=960
isis-kid-00_00_20_18-still015.jpg?strip=all&w=960
isis-kid-00_00_02_09-still007.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Dubbed the Cubs of the Caliphate, ISIS' army of preteen terrorists have appeared in... https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2155171/sickening-new-isis-video-shows-four-child-executioners-shooting-jumpsuit-clad-prisoners-then-warning-russians-to-repent-or-die/

The film showed uniformed terror tots in the so-called Islamic State capital of Raqqah in Syria.

Children have been used in films released by ISIS, https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2155171/sickening-new-isis-video-shows-four-child-executioners-shooting-jumpsuit-clad-prisoners-then-warning-russians-to-repent-or-die/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2564492/harrowing-isis-video-shows-children-as-young-as-10-beheading-and-shooting-kurdish-prisoners-in-syria/

Video: https://www.zerocensorship.com/uncensored/daesh/isis-toddler-executing-apostate-beheading-executions-child-soldiers-syria-graphic-video-382020

Comments

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Religion of peace
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    Isis goin 4k now ? That ? looked like a straight up promo.

What's the movie gonna be called, "Syria's Business" ?

i spit my beer out all on my mommas ? . figz......you stupid.
  • zzombie
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    Religion of peace

Yeah, nothing like those Christians that were hanging Black brothers and sisters from trees while their children watched, huh? Both systems are ? up, smart-dumb ? .

Nope Christianity is not like Islam because Jesus never advocate hanging or killing anyone

Muhammad however did ? people but you are too ? stupid and biased to acknowledge that fundamental difference
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Religion of peace

Yeah, nothing like those Christians that were hanging Black brothers and sisters from trees while their children watched, huh? Both systems are ? up, smart-dumb ? .

Are you really trying to equate Christianity of today to Islam of today?
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    them kids will be ? up for life.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Religion of peace

Nope Christianity is not like Islam because Jesus never advocate hanging or killing anyone

Muhammad however did ? people but you are too ? stupid and biased to acknowledge that fundamental difference

Didn't Jesus advise his followers to sell their clothes and buy or carry their swords??

That was the gun of his days....the hell they need the swords for?
  • zzombie
    edited January 2017
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    Religion of peace

Didn't Jesus advise his followers to sell their clothes and buy or carry their swords??

That was the gun of his days....the hell they need the swords for?

Self defense not murder or offensive war there is a huge distinction.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He also told Paul (I think it was Paul) to sheath his sword, for be he draws his sword, will perish by the sword.
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    quite amusing... I wonder if the circus music was playing in the background
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh I come from a land, from a faraway place/
    Where the caravan camels roam/
    Where they cut off your ear/
    If they don't like your face/
    It's barbaric, but hey, it's home/

4152624-7998461865-jafar.gif
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Religion of peace
    Christianity ain't never been totally peaceful either. Hell, look at Dylann Roof, and at a church at that. Quit trying to deflect like how white people do when they hear cold facts.
  • zzombie
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    Religion of peace
    Christianity ain't never been totally peaceful either. Hell, look at Dylann Roof, and at a church at that. Quit trying to deflect like how white people do when they hear cold facts.

What am I deflecting exactly??? Many people refuse to see the distinction between Christianity and the actions of Christians.

People are blaming Christianity for people doing the exact opposite of what Christ told people to do.
  • zzombie
    Options
    When a Christian goes out and beheads someone. They are doing the exact opposite of Christ told them to do.

When a Muslim goes out and beheads someone they are doing the exact thing Muhammad told them to do.

I am never said that Christians don't do bad because we do. However when we do it's not in accordance with our religious obligation or the teachings of Christ. But when Isis Cuts heads off they are doing it in accordance with their religious obligation.
  • mydnyt3
    mydnyt3 Members, Banned Users Posts: 9
    Options
    People should stop comparing the source material of Christianity with Islam. Go here and see what you can refute factually:
    http://www.thereligionofpeace.com. Please show me the commands of Christianity to be violent.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Religion of peace

Until you step your melanin/analytical game up, shut the ? up.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Religion of peace

What am I deflecting exactly??? Many people refuse to see the distinction between Christianity and the actions of Christians.

People are blaming Christianity for people doing the exact opposite of what Christ told people to do.
    ? , stop caping for a religion that was put in your mouth to keep you in your place during slavery. White people used to ? in the name of Jesus all of the time to keep ? pure and white, while burning crosses to intimidate even more. Just pay attention to what the thread intended and leave ? where its at.
  • zzombie
    Options
    Religion of peace

? , stop caping for a religion that was put in your mouth to keep you in your place during slavery. White people used to ? in the name of Jesus all of the time to keep ? pure and white, while burning crosses to intimidate even more. Just pay attention to what the thread intended and leave ? where its at.

Smh....no one put anything in my mouth.. fire on that.

White people and people in general can ? in the name of anything. If they ? in the name of the principles of the Constitution that doesn't mean I'm going to throw the principles of the Constitution out. White people can ? in the name of cupcakes I don't care I'm still going to eat cupcakes. What you're saying is illogical
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn, i actually watched that ? .

at 15:40 this kid beheads a guy.

couple minutes later this 6 year old shoots this guy point blank.

couple min later another beheading. that ? was disgusting.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember these beheading videos used to be grainy as ?
    these ? filming with imax cameras now
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Religion of peace

Nah Cristians are worse. These rich racists are Christians who send people to fight a pointless war so they can make more profit. The U.S is ran by Christians who do more harm than any Muslim. Muslims are just reacting to what tgese Christian countries have done to them. Why no one attacks Korea, China or Japan? ? Canada is never targeted.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember these beheading videos used to be grainy as ?
    these ? filming with imax cameras now

Better special effects than Syfy channel.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All i see is politics. Religion is once again held captive of CRAZY EXPANSIONISTS that are now resolving to use children for murder. I wont watch none of this ? cause thats what they want : INSTILLING FEAR AND VIOLENCE INTO OUR HEAD AND HEARTS.

Cause they are losing. Their dream of a califate is nearly gone for good.