Cuban Link punched in the face *video*

Options
water ur seeds
water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
Daum, Im a fan of Cuban Link's music, but he shouldnt of taken his eyes of dude if they were arguing like that...

Comments

• Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    He got punched by BX hova who runs with 50. Also the founder of BX fight club.
  • water ur seeds
    edited January 2017
    Options
    He got punched by BX hova who runs with 50. Also the founder of BX fight club.

Doesnt he run with Fat Joe too??? Which with Cuban's history of beef with Joe could cause tension again... Props to Cuban for getting up and going back to the bar though lol
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Fat Joe rolling over in his grave.

Do you mean Pun???
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lethal5 wrote: »
    That was a borderline sucker punch

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never heard this fat ? music
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seems like few former TS dudes hate Cuban. Tony Sunshine refused to say his name in that Vladtv interview, just reffered to him as that "Clown".

I was hearing stories he tried to ? Puns wife after he died. Anybody hear bout that?
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All I got to say is this.If you can talk your way out of it do it.? all that tough talk that´s not the mans way.
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    I cant remember the ins and outs of their beef as it was ages ago (or seems it), I thought Cuban was the stand up dude though and was actually best friends with Pun and was mad Joe was allegedly making money off Puns name whilst Liza and Chris wernt...

TBH Im a fan of both Cuban and Joe's music, shame they never resolved their issues as they made dope music together

Letter to Pun
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND2LH9-xGxI

Flowers for the Dead
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg6bboQt8Ic

His new music...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5P42_wRiHs
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • water ur seeds
    edited January 2017
    Options
    @therecipe

Fat Joe aint dead though fam...
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Its a toss up between Pun and link when talkin bout who the best was out ts.

They were interchangeable at times.

It was obvious that link was writting for pun too

#Receipts
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Its always good to see ? on ? violence

I can never understand u ? that say ? like this. The muhfucka is right in front of him, how is it a sucker punch?
    The neighborhood yall come from what do ? do tap people on the shoulder and say hey im bout to swing on u hope u r ready?

You don't have to be behind a person for a punch to be a sucker punch. That's just the most egregious kind. A sucker punch is pretty much just an attack that comes unexpectedly. We don't know what was said. If dude was there telling Cuban that he was about to knock him out, then yeah that's not a sucker punch. If they were just having a heated conversation and dude randomly punched Cuban then yeah, that is a sucker punch.

And yes, most noncowardly people do announce or give some kinda statement announcing their intention to fight. In my experience only cowards throw punches out of blue, and the reason they do that is because they don't want to fight. They want to try and take the other person out unexpectedly.
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought this ? bust his guns
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options

I can never understand u ? that say ? like this. The muhfucka is right in front of him, how is it a sucker punch?
    The neighborhood yall come from what do ? do tap people on the shoulder and say hey im bout to swing on u hope u r ready?

So your out here co-signing hitting people when there not looking????

Sounds like u stay getting your ass whupped if thats how u get down in a fight.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cuban nice on the mic
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Cuban nice on the mic

This is my favorite Cuban trak

https://youtu.be/oBTBYdalIoM
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This was my shiiiiit! Pun and Link ? destroyed this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QEth87nzoo
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Fat Joe rolling over in his grave.

Fat Joe is still alive ?
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You don't have to be behind a person for a punch to be a sucker punch. That's just the most egregious kind. A sucker punch is pretty much just an attack that comes unexpectedly. We don't know what was said. If dude was there telling Cuban that he was about to knock him out, then yeah that's not a sucker punch. If they were just having a heated conversation and dude randomly punched Cuban then yeah, that is a sucker punch.

And yes, most noncowardly people do announce or give some kinda statement announcing their intention to fight. In my experience only cowards throw punches out of blue, and the reason they do that is because they don't want to fight. They want to try and take the other person out unexpectedly.

So your out here co-signing hitting people when there not looking????

Sounds like u stay getting your ass whupped if thats how u get down in a fight.

Y didnt u two nigras just say yes I cosign u gns if a man doesn't announce his intention to hit me even tho we're standing face to face having a heated argument then its a sucker punch smh.

And 2 to the second cat, if thats how my post come across so be it. Youre welcome to prove it also. ?