The Lox on Drake & Kanye Having Ghostwriters, Not Being Top Lyricists

Options
achewon87
achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2017 in The Reason
https://youtu.be/7L5fEjjM1IA

Sheek and Styles do most of the talking, Kiss just rolling a blunt lol...

Comments

• EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    I agree with them.

1000%
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    The lox confirmed meek ethered drizzy outta hip hop wit Twitter fingers no #Bars
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao @ Kiss wid that blunt.

• bears2248
    bears2248 Members Posts: 282 ✭✭
    Options
    Beating a dead horse at this point.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    The lox confirmed meek ethered drizzy outta hip hop wit Twitter fingers no #Bars

No they didn't. Don't be a hoe.

? & watch the video ? .......u can't win rap battles or b top 5 or the nu j n hip hop wit ghostwriters u delusional drakie!
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options

Vlad ain't talking to the Lox lol. It's some chick
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't be top 5,10 or even 20 if ghostwriters helping with the bars..thought we agreed on this ? ..a hook or a melody cool..but actual 16s naa
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    lol @ them for comparing kanye west to swizz beatz and diddy ... come on kanye is not that bad tho. He may not be a top 10 but a top 20 - 25 fo sure.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    twenty2 wrote: »
    THEE "talent" in RAP is WRITING... That is the skill you are flexing. The talent in singing is your voice. THAT is the skill you are flexing. If I, being an underground/unknown/NEVER even heard of ass artist spit some bars that people deemed as dope...or not...or whatever, got found out/exposed for merely RECITING something that somebody else wrote...I'd be laughed off this board, out of cyphers, and wherever else I was attempting to get my ? heard.

Hip Hop/Rap may be "popular" for the time being. Maybe it will be from here on out. Who knows... But that shouldn't mean there HAS to be this level of acceptance for any and all bastardizations of it. Hell...Mariah just got dragged to holy hell for lip-syncing her OWN ? ! Milli Vanilli didn't make it. The big broad that sang on C&C Music Factory ? had a FIT when they gave her vocals to some skinny bish! No other genre happily accepts faux-talent in terms of their ? .....why should we?

Drake and 'Ye are good at what they do, but at this point...Hip Hop/Rappers/Lyricists they are not... Shouldn't even be up for discussion... And hey.....maybe that's not even the angle they goin for. But if it is, then.....no...

Cosign and yeah that's not what they're going for
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread needs a detour...........

giphy.gif
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    This thread needs a detour...........

giphy.gif

? looks like the Gantz suit
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Mockingbird
    Mockingbird Members Posts: 82
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Watched it and I agree. Loved that he brought up Kanye West saying he calls himself the GOAT.

The issue tho is that rap ain't exclusive anymore and it's pop so this is going to be a common occurrence. I don't think Drake or Kanye want to be the greatest rappers they're trying to be the greatest entertainers in the field itself it's the only way they feel they can transcend rap and be bigger. Michael Jackson was NEVER going to be the greatest singer but he made dayum well he was going to be the greatest entertainer. There's nothing wrong with that. Gotta understand Hiphop will always have those elitists who will pull your coat. Drake gonna have to deal with the ghostwriting discredits you ? for the rest of his career. Meek won't be the last, ? like Eminem, Hov, the Lox wont allow it. The fact Lox bringing it up only opens the door for others to speak on it.

I dunno why u mention Em he never dissed Drake he went to his concert performed with him bigged him up in the process humiliating Joe Budden