Bhris Brown/Soulja Boy Fiasco.... Punches landed?

Options

Comments

• CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kodak wanna fight lil wayne

This is truly the gayest challenge to fight that's ever been issued...

@gemini86 you and Kyng ? NH? You're literally the only ? who gives him airtime
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

iozd71s5wxkd.png

this should be career ending like losing a battle.

? proving he ? made.

why aint ? shutting down his IG?

legion of trill? where y'all at?

the fukk?

do I gotta do it myself?

Well why does 21 have to fight cuz he was issued a challenge?
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    Lol fruit town lil homies

Damn they down bad...

Ol' girl say they gotta do car washes to pay for they dead homies funerals...
    That's some sad ? ..

when a homie dies you always have a car wash even if they got life insurance or ya already got the money you have it cuz it to celerate his life get all the homies together show respect for a fallen soldier
  • TayGettem
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »

iozd71s5wxkd.png

? proving he ? made.

the fukk?

do I gotta do it myself?

He don't. He just a coward.

Why doe? So if some random ? walk up on u inda street and challenge u then u just supposed to fight him?....hmm sounds abt right
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Damn they down bad...

That's some sad ? ..

when a homie dies you always have a car wash even if they got life insurance or ya already got the money you have it cuz it to celerate his life get all the homies together show respect for a fallen soldier

Fam I don't even wash my own cars
    I pay people for ? like that..

But I get it..

So if I pay the homies in the hood to wash my cars is it still considered paying my respects ??
  • TayGettem
    Options

iozd71s5wxkd.png

? proving he ? made.

the fukk?

do I gotta do it myself?

Why doe? So if some random ? walk up on u inda street and challenge u then u just supposed to fight him?....hmm sounds abt right

Something must be in the water in atl....

No u just aint being logical 21 has nothing to prove he got hot with the name 21 Savage he made it he own etc.... then another ? started copying him etc.. now ? saying they should fight for the name like wtf?. That's like winning a car den tellin me I gotta fight to keep it. What type of ? is that. Now I understand funny Mike was joking with the whole 22 ? but it still don't change the fact 21 doesn't have to throw him the fade just off the simple fact he the one on not 22
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Damn they down bad...

That's some sad ? ..

But I get it..

So if I pay the homies in the hood to wash my cars is it still considered paying my respects ??

yeah some people just bring there car to support mostly the big homies make the young homies wash the cars while they drink its not about washing the cars its just pretty much a party to show love to the homies family tell stories and celebrate his life
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Damn they down bad...

That's some sad ? ..

But I get it..

yeah some people just bring there car to support mostly the big homies make the young homies wash the cars while they drink its not about washing the cars its just pretty much a party to show love to the homies family tell stories and celebrate his life

we have something like that, that we do in the hood.....its called a cook out, a bar b que. washing cars? ? you wouldnt see no young or old ? . the young ? gone be mad cause the old ? drinkin beer and they washin cars. after those young ? get that beer in them....who gone be washin those cars then?
  • TayGettem
    Options

iozd71s5wxkd.png

? proving he ? made.

the fukk?

do I gotta do it myself?

No u just aint being logical 21 has nothing to prove he got hot with the name 21 Savage he made it he own etc.... then another ? started copying him etc.. now ? saying they should fight for the name like wtf?. That's like winning a car den tellin me I gotta fight to keep it. What type of ? is that. Now I understand funny Mike was joking with the whole 22 ? but it still don't change the fact 21 doesn't have to throw him the fade just off the simple fact he the one on not 22

Bruh let that man cut his own damn excuses.

Not cutting excuses for him just being real. If u the one on top why would u put yaself in a position where u have everything to lose? Let's say one of u win a million dollars and I challenge u to a fight for ya milli would u really accept?
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

iozd71s5wxkd.png

? proving he ? made.

the fukk?

do I gotta do it myself?

I don't have an instagram account but 21 is a whole hoe out here for popping that chopper talk but scared to fight. Especially when he started the beef by being trolled by 22
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • TayGettem
    Options

iozd71s5wxkd.png

? proving he ? made.

the fukk?

do I gotta do it myself?

Not cutting excuses for him just being real. If u the one on top why would u put yaself in a position where u have everything to lose? Let's say one of u win a million dollars and I challenge u to a fight for ya milli would u really accept?
    Uhhhhhhhh....
    You are asking the wrong guy...

Just speaking in general
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

iozd71s5wxkd.png

? proving he ? made.

the fukk?

do I gotta do it myself?

Uhhhhhhhh....
    You are asking the wrong guy...

Just speaking in general

Check this out youngblood.

That rah rah street ? leaves too much open for interpretation.

The ring is pure.
    The ring is the truth.

He is a coward trying to control the narrative of his chosen persona.

? outta here, master splinter
    A ? don't owe no ? a fight just cuz he ask for one
    Especially for some ? that's already taken
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    So they have to go to Dubai to fight ? Why that don't make sense. Why would they fly across the world for a boxing match when they could do it in their backyard ? Who said it has to be on Dubai ??

They probably cant get a boxing licence at all or in time for this ?
  • [Deleted User]
    edited January 2017
    Options
This discussion has been closed.