Backpage Shuts Down Adult Section

Options

Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    King$osa wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    If them hoes payed taxes on that money govt. wouldn't even pretend to care about backpage

And any prostitute with a no ? policy think theyre being classy (I saw some of that watching those msnbc sex trafficking specials)

Them hoes don't wanna ? busting they guts open and ruining the product. That a ? such as myself will call them hoes up and try to talk em into giving a ? some free ?
    Crude_ wrote: »
    If them hoes payed taxes on that money govt. wouldn't even pretend to care about backpage

And any prostitute with a no ? policy think theyre being classy (I saw some of that watching those msnbc sex trafficking specials)

Them hoes don't wanna ? busting they guts open and ruining the product. That a ? such as myself will call them hoes up and try to talk em into giving a ? some free ?

I believe it has more to do with the perception that Black guys do not want to pay as much or get discounted service opposed to White counterparts.

When you're charging hundreds of dollars like a high end ? your service better not be that of a $40 one.

It's actually the perception that black guys are more likely to rob them
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? these ? 's and their pricing tiers, why go after the website and not the MFs posting "illegal" services ?
  • King$osa
    King$osa Members Posts: 319 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Crude_ wrote: »

I believe it has more to do with the perception that Black guys do not want to pay as much or get discounted service opposed to White counterparts.

When you're charging hundreds of dollars like a high end ? your service better not be that of a $40 one.

It's actually the perception that black guys are more likely to rob them

I can't blame em then
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the "no blacks" was started years ago..
    and reason bein is alot of Ps would call the ? actin like a trick to either get her location or get her to come to him..

cause i mean lets be honest..
    buyin ? aint exactly what ? is doin..
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

A couple broads I used to know said the "no ? " policy don't got nothing to do with necessarily racism or trying to appear classy. They apparently don't ? with black dudes cuz they tend to be broke as ? / try to rob them, constantly try to barter, and tend to be more disrespectful than other races.

Ahhh good ole stereotypes..you believe that ? though?

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wtf?! how the hell am i supposed to pay for sex now?!
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Until they shut down Eccie, Eros, TER, TLC, P411, etc there are still gonna be online avenues
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

A couple broads I used to know said the "no ? " policy don't got nothing to do with necessarily racism or trying to appear classy. They apparently don't ? with black dudes cuz they tend to be broke as ? / try to rob them, constantly try to barter, and tend to be more disrespectful than other races.

Ahhh good ole stereotypes..you believe that ? though?

? ? idk. I'm jus telling u what multiple ? told me
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »
    Until they shut down Eccie, Eros, TER, TLC, P411, etc there are still gonna be online avenues

Why thank u for putting me on to those sites. I been thinking bout using back page for awhile. Saw a special two chick's for the price of one that interested me.....ik buying ? isnt player and frowned upon but sometimes a ? just don't feel like running game or talking to a ? . Just throw some bread at her and she gonna do whatever I want maaaan ? cant beat that
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    It must be for the sake of the thrill. I dont see how men buy ? with a paper trail.

They still selling in the strip club after they groom you for a bit. Aint a stripper i showed love that aint offer me ? yet.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

pretty much
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »

Why thank u for putting me on to those sites. I been thinking bout using back page for awhile. Saw a special two chick's for the price of one that interested me.....ik buying ? isnt player and frowned upon but sometimes a ? just don't feel like running game or talking to a ? . Just throw some bread at her and she gonna do whatever I want maaaan ? cant beat that

You too young to be buying ?
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Stay away far from backpage, even now. You don't want to get burned.
  • 1800skypager
    1800skypager Members Posts: 671 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All of the online call girl sites are about to go the way of backpage... the end of backpage is sort of like a market correction if you will.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You too young to be buying ?

Half the ? on there were under 20 years old...
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all sho' know a lot about buying ? ..

I done bought some ? in my life,but I check backpage now just to see what hoes I know might be doing bad.

One time I met a ? on tagged and google searched her pic and found her giving $50 specials on backpage.

Another time I found a chick I use to toss up doing bad on BP.
  • alliknowishate
    alliknowishate Members Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got on there last night and ALL them ? were in the dating section. Thank you little baby Jesus
  • TayGettem
    Options

k6dsdb3vsd9s.png

This look like a man or nah
  • TayGettem
    Options
    4uumon1yba9d.png

qz6bzxsm2ngg.png

Well ik what im doin this weekend
  • alliknowishate