Cuban Link punched in the face *video*

Options

Comments

• Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That was not a sucker punch unless there people's.But if 2 people are arguingand they ain't fam the possibility might manifest.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    First he got his face scarred for life with a Terror Squad chain now this...
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IIRC, Joe and Cuban had a major falling out and Joe cut Cuban's face with the T/S piece.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A person that's still alive that's rolling over in their grave is an ic inside joke..

Not sure but I think Charles Barkley said it first,
    then we/the ic ran with it..
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Cuban aint get his face sliced by a TS chain he got caught with a gem
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vlad TV interview coming soon
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lethal5 wrote: »
    gns wrote: »
    Its always good to see ? on ? violence
    That was a borderline sucker punch

I can never understand u ? that say ? like this. The muhfucka is right in front of him, how is it a sucker punch?
    The neighborhood yall come from what do ? do tap people on the shoulder and say hey im bout to swing on u hope u r ready?

So your out here co-signing hitting people when there not looking????

Sounds like u stay getting your ass whupped if thats how u get down in a fight.

They were both looking at each other. With that type of argument (you can tell it's heated) your suppose to stay on guard. Cuban got caught slippin. Don't make it right but it's a fight.

• ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i know im beating a dead horse but i cant listen to none of that cuban, pun, fat joe, ts ? . they say ? more then me and i dont even say it like that. and to add insult to injury they aint even ? . ? we might as well let yall white saviour eminem say it then, since we all know he loves that word.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    i know im beating a dead horse but i cant listen to none of that cuban, pun, fat joe, ts ? . they say ? more then me and i dont even say it like that. and to add insult to injury they aint even ? . ? we might as well let yall white saviour eminem say it then, since we all know he loves that word.

U Mad

https://youtu.be/kxIE9jTpfTk
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @stew with the pro ? reactions
    Idc what ethnicity your lovely mother is u still black despite what shady and gee identify u as
    Dont know y u supporting that ?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Im black 24/7/365 bro, i got no dog in this fight.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Fat Joe rolling over in his grave.

You know what...I ain't ? with you

Looks like some beef between friends,but Cuban just got punched and took that L.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He must've been in the wrong. He took the dig and kept it moving.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I can never understand u ? that say ? like this. The muhfucka is right in front of him, how is it a sucker punch?
    The neighborhood yall come from what do ? do tap people on the shoulder and say hey im bout to swing on u hope u r ready?

You don't have to be behind a person for a punch to be a sucker punch. That's just the most egregious kind. A sucker punch is pretty much just an attack that comes unexpectedly. We don't know what was said. If dude was there telling Cuban that he was about to knock him out, then yeah that's not a sucker punch. If they were just having a heated conversation and dude randomly punched Cuban then yeah, that is a sucker punch.

And yes, most noncowardly people do announce or give some kinda statement announcing their intention to fight. In my experience only cowards throw punches out of blue, and the reason they do that is because they don't want to fight. They want to try and take the other person out unexpectedly.

So your out here co-signing hitting people when there not looking????

Sounds like u stay getting your ass whupped if thats how u get down in a fight.

Y didnt u two nigras just say yes I cosign u gns if a man doesn't announce his intention to hit me even tho we're standing face to face having a heated argument then its a sucker punch smh.

And 2 to the second cat, if thats how my post come across so be it. Youre welcome to prove it also. ?

My ? , if you wanted to answer your own question, you could have just done that in your head and not posted it to begin with.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • bbkg79
    bbkg79 Members Posts: 613 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To me it looked like he got punched cause he put his hands in his hoody, homeboy looked down at Cubans hands and said ? it. It's him or me.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »

Idk. He got hit square in the nose. I never got hit in the nose in a fight but I have got hit in the nose playing football.

Getting hit in the nose hard might make one reconsider their actions.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »

Idk. He got hit square in the nose. I never got hit in the nose in a fight but I have got hit in the nose playing football.

Getting hit in the nose hard might make one reconsider their actions.

U know u out bounds u told the man u ? up his money lolll u gota ware it i hope u know now u aint gettin paid
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When two dudes are arguing, waving hands in each others faces etc, one thig you dont wanna do is take your eyes of him and look away, as Cuban didnt see BX take a step back, which more than likely means a punch is in coming...
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »

• slickwatts
    slickwatts Members Posts: 299 ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options