2»

Comments

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    How can you have the drop and not have the drop at the same time? Had dude rushed the counter with his gun out and hammer cocked he would have at least made it out alive. Life ain't no movie, you can't walk in no robbery on some cool ? . Shout out to old head though, he kept his cool and didn't hesitate.

Dude never ever planned on pulling that trigger. Thats where he ? up at.

Old dude backed out and emptied the clip on those cats.. If you read some of the articles he's remorseful too.. I actually feel for the store owner.. You come in here ? with me now I gotta live is PTSD for the rest of my days.. Why couldnt you have just left me alone?. SMH.. Nobody wins in these situations..

I can understand that he's remorseful cause he didn't want that ? to happen he just did what he felt he had to do. Its ? up they forced his hand in that regard. I bet he also feel better him than me along with that remorse.

The bold is what most of this ? is really about. I ain't even just talking about this robbery when I say that.

Thing is those dudes went on a move where they felt guns were required to accomplish the mission. No matter what the move is if folks feel like a gun or guns are required for that move then somebody better be willing to use them. Just having a gun ain't going to strike fear into the heart and mind of everybody.

That video is a prime example of that.
  • alliknowishate
    alliknowishate Members Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man my ? hit the ground quick. Like he is expecting dude to just give it up No problem. They didn't have a plan at all
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    this is what his cousin going to be saying to the news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZGSQXmJPaQ

Wow some people really don't think logically. Lmaoooooooo

his whole family looks stupid. hoodrats are idiots.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    How can you have the drop and not have the drop at the same time? Had dude rushed the counter with his gun out and hammer cocked he would have at least made it out alive. Life ain't no movie, you can't walk in no robbery on some cool ? . Shout out to old head though, he kept his cool and didn't hesitate.

Dude never ever planned on pulling that trigger. Thats where he ? up at.

Old dude backed out and emptied the clip on those cats.. If you read some of the articles he's remorseful too.. I actually feel for the store owner.. You come in here ? with me now I gotta live is PTSD for the rest of my days.. Why couldnt you have just left me alone?. SMH.. Nobody wins in these situations..

I can understand that he's remorseful cause he didn't want that ? to happen he just did what he felt he had to do. Its ? up they forced his hand in that regard. I bet he also feel better him than me along with that remorse.

The bold is what most of this ? is really about. I ain't even just talking about this robbery when I say that.

Thing is those dudes went on a move where they felt guns were required to accomplish the mission. No matter what the move is if folks feel like a gun or guns are required for that move then somebody better be willing to use them. Just having a gun ain't going to strike fear into the heart and mind of everybody.

That video is a prime example of that.

it's called trynna black someone.

some people tend to think cuz the showed up and they black and got a gun they know the world think they bout it.

he learned that day
  • imma_stoner08
    imma_stoner08 Members Posts: 25
    Options
    Where the video
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Damn he was leaving
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options

If dude was leaving she didn't have to shoot. If he didn't pose a threat sure shouldn't have fired. You got cameras take it to the police and let them handle it. That's messed up though

She was not at home when her cameras went off. She spigot have called 911 which they say she did and let the police handle it
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If dude was leaving she didn't have to shoot. If he didn't pose a threat sure shouldn't have fired. You got cameras take it to the police and let them handle it. That's messed up though

She was not at home when her cameras went off. She spigot have called 911 which they say she did and let the police handle it

You sound dumb as ? . Shut up. You break into my ? , you made the decision to deal with the repercussions.
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Flashing a gun at a dude who's surrounded by them every day ........ intimidation factor ...... zero
  • banginscrew901
    Options

You sound dumb as ? . Shut up. You break into my ? , you made the decision to deal with the repercussions.

@CashmoneyDux are we talking about the same thing?

I agree if you break in and I'm home yea you gone get blasted. But if I have to race home and do ? harm and you on camera why not turn it over to the police she already called em. He walking away unless he flashed a gun at her the threat was not there no need for her to fire a single shot
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@CashmoneyDux are we talking about the same thing?

I agree if you break in and I'm home yea you gone get blasted. But if I have to race home and do ? harm and you on camera why not turn it over to the police she already called em. He walking away unless he flashed a gun at her the threat was not there no need for her to fire a single shot

Let's be real, that's assuming the police would catch him, get my stolen stuff, and do it in a timely manner. That usually doesn't happen. Why let someone who is taking my ? go when I have the chance to stop them?
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    True but you said stopping not killing. Maybe catch him and hold him. But either way is ? up
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    Once you take gun classes,and have a permit to carry and conceal a firearm and realize what you can and can't do you look at things a whole different way.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah them gun laws is a ? . if you shoot someone who is a threat but hit an innocent bystander you might get hit with judicial cases and at worse civil lawsuits.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    True but you said stopping not killing. Maybe catch him and hold him. But either way is ? up

That ? not an option!!!

Honestly I catch someone breaking in my house their only options are: get shot(I don't care if they live or die), get bit by my 2 Pits or get shot and get get bit by both of my Pits.

• alliknowishate
    Options
    Yeah ? that. You break into my home you gettin ? idgaf if you are running away. Gone look like og bobby Johnson's son
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This kinda sound like the argument on the white hoe hitting mixion and folk complaining that he hit her back too hard. How u gonna hit me without permission then complain I hit u back too hard lol
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man folks work too hard to sit back and let someone break in house and just sit and wait for the police. if im away from the house and get an alert that something is going home im going to race to scene. if I get there before the cops get there im doing exactly what this homeowner did. if someone breaks into your house its no guarantee they are not armed. u better shoot first and ask questions later. ? all that he didn't deserve it. yeah well my 50 inch tv was just sitting on the wall minding its own business. he shouldn't have touched it.

as for the gun store robbery...them ? are just plain stupid. rob that ? at night when they closed. u running in a store with a handgun and this ? got access to handguns, shot guns, bullets, probably a few grenades, body armor, and some other ? like crossbows but u think he just gonna lay down on some don't shoot ? ? u have no idea how many employees in the building so someone could just come from the back popping and u didn't even know they were there. smh they were just stupid.

no charges in either case is the correct call. family members gotta stop all that he didn't deserve this or that and he had a future ? . ? need to value their lives a lil more.
  • alliknowishate
    Options
    Hell yeah. Those black families stay saying they fam didn't deserve it