ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Options

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    I've come to the conclusion that a lot of women are single nowadays is because they sitting in the house taking selfies all day instead of being outside talking to a real dude. Get outside and mingle

Or on the phone lookin at IG ? trying to figure out how to look like them. U might be on to somethin here.
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aye @BrideofKilla where is Chilla?

Somewhere begging ? for shorts on a Newport

We good. Thanks for the concern.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Sooo you want to tell me that i speak a better english than this ? ...

Amazing America
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've come to the conclusion that a lot of women are single nowadays is because they sitting in the house taking selfies all day instead of being outside talking to a real dude. Get outside and mingle

Both men and women. The mixing of fear and ego and narcissic tendencies.

Why leaving your 4k, 3D , FILTERED paradise, FANS, BELIEVERS to go back to being a nobody in the reality.

You re just witnessing the near future. Where lots of men and women will live in the alternative, virtual reality.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I could only get through 2 minutes
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

archaic thinking?

naw bruh

i see it on here and irl ppl daily... the use of the word ? , hoe, ? thot to refer to women dressed a certain way...how women who behave in a matter that is offensive to the christian, male gaze are dismissed and voices quieted ....better yet the heteroesexual male gaze

not everyone subscribes to these thoughts/views, its still pretty prevalent

while it's possible for a woman to sort of "contribute" to her own objectification or the objectification of other women, i don't necessarily believe a woman can objectify herself consdering objectification is the act of treating a person like a thing or a possession

not to mention grande or any woman sexualizing herself doesn't mean she is automatically objectifying herself

and i don't think anyone asking or telling her or any woman with similar complaints to just cover up or asking what did she expect should be acceptable ....and regardless of whether its true, referring to the behavior of the "fan" as some "natural consequence" only further normalizes the behavior which does more harm than good ....it fosters hostility towards women in general

that said, grande has the right to be offended and should not be made to feel as though it her fault that the fan was not able to consider that she is a human being with feelings. I mean bruh barely acknowledged her existence. no "you have a great voice" or anything lol

rather what needs to be addressed is how society, pop culture still carters largely to the desires of heterosexual males without taking much else into consideration. and encourages the objectifying women. for ex, how we are frequently represented as rewards for men rather than three dimensional human beings in films, music, tv shows, etc

I'm not really going to get into a discussion about word choice. People throw around words foolishly all the time. On this site everyone is a ? . For some ignorant men, every woman is a ? , no matter what they do. Feminists act like the majority of people will call women that for any little thing. That's not been my experience. Yes, people can be harsh, but I've lived in the South most of my life. When it gets hot, the clothes come off, and people are not calling every chick that walks around with a little skin showing, a ? . Again, that's my experience. Others may have something different.

The rest of your post basically boils down to the feminist belief that women don't have to be accountable or responsible for anything. You seem to believe that women can say anything, do anything, and act any sort of way and if they are judged at all for it or people get the wrong idea about their characters, it's always men's fault. I'm sorry I just can't understand that line of thing. As a black man, I know there will always be people that see me as an ignorant savage no matter what I do. The people like that are definitely in the wrong. However, if every time you see me I've got a gun and I'm portraying myself as an ignorant savage, then the people who have that impression about me absolutely are not wrong. That impression is a natural consequence of what I've put out there. I'm sure you'd agree with that. How is that any different from chicks who are constantly leading with their sexuality? How is it not natural consequence that people would see them from a sexual standpoint before anything else?

You keep saying the fan wasn't treating her as a human. He said she was sexy and gave Miller props for having sex with her. Unless he's into ? or some other crazy fetish, that means he clearly sees her as a human. Now you can argue that he's boiling down her value as a human solely to her sexuality, and maybe that's correct. But if her sexuality is the only thing she's ever put out there as a basis for judgement, what else do you expect him to attribute to her?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Yall been doing some typing!
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@obnoxiouslyfresh yea its their first interview since being sentenced for 38 and 39 yrs for killing that innocent livery driver by US Cellular
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Both men and women. The mixing of fear and ego and narcissic tendencies.

Why leaving your 4k, 3D , FILTERED paradise, FANS, BELIEVERS to go back to being a nobody in the reality.

You re just witnessing the near future. Where lots of men and women will live in the alternative, virtual reality.

That's some sad ? homie
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@obnoxiouslyfresh yea its their first interview since being sentenced for 38 and 39 yrs for killing that innocent livery driver by US Cellular

I thought a female got killed when she was sleep in the car
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    edited January 2017
    Options

I thought a female got killed when she was sleep in the car

http://homicides.suntimes.com/2014/03/18/courtney-ealy-also-charged-with-murder-in-shooting-death-of-livery-javan-boyd-near-u-s-cellular-field/

Courtney Ealy allegedly left his cell phone outside of a livery car after he and fellow South Side rapper Clint Massey fatally shot the driver last month near U.S. Cellular Field, authorities said.

Ealy, who raps under the moniker Cdai, was signed to Savage Squad Records in December 2013. Massey raps under the name RondoNumbaNine and his song “Hang Wit Me” has nearly 1.5 million views on YouTube.

Assistant State’s Attorney Glen Runk said Javan Boyd was in his cab waiting for a fare in the 3700 block of South Princeton Avenue on Feb. 22 when three cars drove past.

The first vehicle did a U-turn and pulled up next to Boyd’s car, Runk said. Ealy and Massey allegedly exited the vehicle, went to the passenger side of Boyd’s vehicle and asked if he was from the area.

When Boyd responded that he was from the area Ealy and Massey opened the passenger’s side door and fired multiple shots into the car — striking Boyd, Runk said.

Ealy and Massey then got back into their vehicle and drove off with the two other vehicles, Runk said. Ealy allegedly left his cell phone outside Boyd’s car.

Boyd, 28, of the 7400 block of South Chappel Avenue, died at John H. Stroger Jr. Hosptial of Cook County less than two hours later, according to the Cook County medical examiner’s office.

The shooting was captured on Chicago Housing Authority video and investigators also found both Ealy and Massey’s fingerprints on Boyd’s car, Runk said.

Massey, 17, of the 6600 block of South Honore Street, was arrested and charged with first-degree murder earlier this month, authorities said. He is being held on $2 million bond.

Chicago Police gang officers arrested Ealy this week in the 1800 block of Willow Road in Northfield, according to court documents. Ealy, 19, of the 300 block of East 60th Street, was charged with one count of first-degree murder.

Ealy appeared for a bond hearing Tuesday dressed in a black and white shirt and black pants. Judge Peggy Chiampas ordered him held on $1 million bond for the murder and no bond for violations on two unrelated cases.

Chiampas also issued a no-contact order restricting Ealy from interacting with any of the witnesses or going to the area where the shooting occurred.

“You are prohibited from all social media, which means no Facebook, no Instagram, no my-gram, your-gram, I don’t care whose it is,” Chiampas said.

Ealy was convicted of felony robbery in 2012 and was sentenced to two years probation, Runk said. He currently has two probation violations on that case.

Ealy is a lifelong Chicago resident who lives with his mother, a public defender said. He had been enrolled in GED classes. Ealy’s sister declined to comment after the bond hearing.

In addition to being a part-time livery driver, Boyd worked as a food-packer in west suburban Woodridge, his family said last month.

Family members described Javan Boyd as a “clean cut,” “old-school” guy who enjoyed spending time with his 11-year-old daughter. He especially liked taking her bowling and skating.

He was born in New Orleans and came to Chicago in 1991 with his family to live in the Robert Taylor Homes in the Bronzeville community. A fire there three years later claimed the life of his mother, two sisters and brother, according to relatives. Boyd survived and was adopted by an aunt.

Boyd had pleaded guilty in 2008 to an aggravated vehicular hijacking charge in Calumet City, but his family said he had turned his life around.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    This ? here lmao

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
  • king hassan
    Options
    She has no rhythm
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She has no rhythm

She's marrying a white dude so..
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options

archaic thinking?

naw bruh

i see it on here and irl ppl daily... the use of the word ? , hoe, ? thot to refer to women dressed a certain way...how women who behave in a matter that is offensive to the christian, male gaze are dismissed and voices quieted ....better yet the heteroesexual male gaze

not everyone subscribes to these thoughts/views, its still pretty prevalent

while it's possible for a woman to sort of "contribute" to her own objectification or the objectification of other women, i don't necessarily believe a woman can objectify herself consdering objectification is the act of treating a person like a thing or a possession

not to mention grande or any woman sexualizing herself doesn't mean she is automatically objectifying herself

and i don't think anyone asking or telling her or any woman with similar complaints to just cover up or asking what did she expect should be acceptable ....and regardless of whether its true, referring to the behavior of the "fan" as some "natural consequence" only further normalizes the behavior which does more harm than good ....it fosters hostility towards women in general

that said, grande has the right to be offended and should not be made to feel as though it her fault that the fan was not able to consider that she is a human being with feelings. I mean bruh barely acknowledged her existence. no "you have a great voice" or anything lol

rather what needs to be addressed is how society, pop culture still carters largely to the desires of heterosexual males without taking much else into consideration. and encourages the objectifying women. for ex, how we are frequently represented as rewards for men rather than three dimensional human beings in films, music, tv shows, etc

I'm not really going to get into a discussion about word choice. People throw around words foolishly all the time. On this site everyone is a ? . For some ignorant men, every woman is a ? , no matter what they do. Feminists act like the majority of people will call women that for any little thing. That's not been my experience. Yes, people can be harsh, but I've lived in the South most of my life. When it gets hot, the clothes come off, and people are not calling every chick that walks around with a little skin showing, a ? . Again, that's my experience. Others may have something different.

The rest of your post basically boils down to the feminist belief that women don't have to be accountable or responsible for anything. You seem to believe that women can say anything, do anything, and act any sort of way and if they are judged at all for it or people get the wrong idea about their characters, it's always men's fault. I'm sorry I just can't understand that line of thing. As a black man, I know there will always be people that see me as an ignorant savage no matter what I do. The people like that are definitely in the wrong. However, if every time you see me I've got a gun and I'm portraying myself as an ignorant savage, then the people who have that impression about me absolutely are not wrong. That impression is a natural consequence of what I've put out there. I'm sure you'd agree with that. How is that any different from chicks who are constantly leading with their sexuality? How is it not natural consequence that people would see them from a sexual standpoint before anything else?

You keep saying the fan wasn't treating her as a human. He said she was sexy and gave Miller props for having sex with her. Unless he's into ? or some other crazy fetish, that means he clearly sees her as a human. Now you can argue that he's boiling down her value as a human solely to her sexuality, and maybe that's correct. But if her sexuality is the only thing she's ever put out there as a basis for judgement, what else do you expect him to attribute to her?

i'm not placing all the blame on anyone person or gender...or trying to paint men as evil....wtf?

this is a critique of our culture, society as a whole

and there u go dismissing or diminishing the experiences or perceived slights of millions of women, including myself....otherwise i fail to see why your experiences are all that relevant in regards to this discussion

that said, me or any woman being sexual, seeking social acceptance, seeking the attention of a suitor is natural ... me being objectified because I did something as natural as breathing to a black man walking around flashing a gun being treated as a criminal is not the same lol

there is nothing inherently wrong with a woman being sexual, seeking to gain the attention of a suitor

ppl/society over time just have attached different meanings and negative connotations to women dressing and behaving in a certain way, which I believe contributes to the objectification of women

and regardless of whether you want to believe the fan's reaction is a natural consequence, we can do things to discourage the behavior ...like we do other anti social behaviors

lol @ "if her sexuality is the only thing she's ever put out there as a basis for judgment, what else do you expect him to attribute to her"....what? I mean she is a singer, but judging from pictures she seems to have all the attributes of a human being

and treating someone as human generally requires that you with a tad bit of dignity and don't boil them down to being a 'prize' won by miller

I wouldn't how thrown a fit if I was her, but it is offensive.... especially when you are constantly being reduced to a pair of ? or ass

• freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She has no rhythm

*insert joke about dating whites*
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    She has no rhythm

*insert joke about dating whites*
    Trillfate wrote: »
    She has no rhythm

:o
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    cwyyhbqs99bz.jpg

Kitty got his nuts chopped..he's mad af.

"Where are my testicles, Kathryn?"
    https://youtu.be/piRIIvCjuKs

For reference.

lmao.

"Hello Kathryn. Come to rub my face in ? again?"
  • king hassan
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    She has no rhythm

Touche'