Biggest Let Downs

Options

Comments

• MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Koltrain wrote: »
    FLO-RIDA...I used to bump this song everyday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Obfx_syafVM

This ? was ridin!

I feel he can still stuff like this, but he won't.

@Koltrain

What u know about this....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sxer6xhoBhk
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Diz Gibran....dropped one of the best mixtapes/albums uve never heard lol and then fell off the face of the earth
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »
    Koltrain wrote: »
    FLO-RIDA...I used to bump this song everyday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Obfx_syafVM

This ? was ridin!

I feel he can still stuff like this, but he won't.

@Koltrain

What u know about this....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sxer6xhoBhk

@MallyG Forgot all about this one. I thought that combo of him and Ross was destined for some GOAT ? ... don't blame him for the lane he chose tho
  • Mockingbird
    Mockingbird Members Posts: 82
    Options
    T.I because he has never made a classic album has released a lot of wack albums. His huge decline in sales shows how the public feel about his music he struggles to even sell 200K for 10 years now.

Taking nothing away from him lyrically easily in that department is the 2nd best ever lyricist from the South after 3000

• 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.I because he has never made a classic album has released a lot of wack albums. His huge decline in sales shows how the public feel about his music he struggles to even sell 200K for 10 years now.

Taking nothing away from him lyrically easily in that department is the 2nd best ever lyricist from the South after 3000

So Trap Musik wasn't a classic?
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Mockingbird
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »

So Trap Musik wasn't a classic?

Solid 7/10 album and his best album by miles but not a classic

The production was the best aspect of the album but T.I was spitting too his strongest asset his Flow was great on the album

As a Lyricist and an MC as I said he is 2nd best ever from the South only 2nd to Andre. Overall as a Lyricist and MC he is top 20 GOAT

• MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    x6415bwgghpc.jpg

U MUST BE READY TO DIE

@STEW
    BAN THIS NIGA!!!!
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yung wun (he was all over Ruff Ryders vol 2, they were pushing that ? )
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqQvghLMUQY
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    oa0argi7n5nt.jpg
    gbaa1enbp1jf.jpg
    Ti ain't gota classic he's got 2 classics

Don't debate with that thing bruh, she's got ulterior motives
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    x6415bwgghpc.jpg

Most overrated rapper EVER!
    ? OUTKAST

I'm not even a fan of Andre 3000 or Outkast don't own an album or enjoy their music but this is the most ? post, ? opinion or just straight up trolling

Technically in terms of MC-ing and pure lyricism and skill set he is easily top 5 greatest of all time. Just his word play alone is better than any other MC's word play besides Jigga and Nas. There is a reason why Andre 3000 and Outkast are worshipped by hip hop heads, back packers and rap bloggers. As are Wu Tang, Slaughterhouse, Public Enemy, Mobb Deep

Outkast are very, very unique in the sense they have sold all the records they have while having a 99.9% male fan base only a handful of rappers have achieved this sold a lot of records while having a 99.9% male fan base. Jay Z, Nas, Wu Tang, Ice Cube, NWA, Public Enemy, Mobb Deep, Busta Rhymes

And in the very rare case they do have a female fan it is a female that is a hip hop head, loves lyrical and technical rap, loves the MC-ing, loves the skill set of rhyming

No way can u be a great when u take 2 years to drop a 16 bruh.

That ? not consistent enough to be labeled a goat
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=VP0I-3yRTts
    Got signed wit ruff ryders went frm this 2 this

Damn I remember him being nicer than this. Most them ? was weak af. And he was off beat like ? on that Best of Both Worlds beat.

• Mockingbird
    Options
    @Mockingbird oa0argi7n5nt.jpg
    gbaa1enbp1jf.jpg
    Ti ain't gota classic he's got 2 classics

Lol put the ? pipe down bro
  • Mockingbird
    Options
    x6415bwgghpc.jpg

? OUTKAST

I'm not even a fan of Andre 3000 or Outkast don't own an album or enjoy their music but this is the most ? post, ? opinion or just straight up trolling

Technically in terms of MC-ing and pure lyricism and skill set he is easily top 5 greatest of all time. Just his word play alone is better than any other MC's word play besides Jigga and Nas. There is a reason why Andre 3000 and Outkast are worshipped by hip hop heads, back packers and rap bloggers. As are Wu Tang, Slaughterhouse, Public Enemy, Mobb Deep

Outkast are very, very unique in the sense they have sold all the records they have while having a 99.9% male fan base only a handful of rappers have achieved this sold a lot of records while having a 99.9% male fan base. Jay Z, Nas, Wu Tang, Ice Cube, NWA, Public Enemy, Mobb Deep, Busta Rhymes

And in the very rare case they do have a female fan it is a female that is a hip hop head, loves lyrical and technical rap, loves the MC-ing, loves the skill set of rhyming

All his Outkast verses he has ever spit in history, his solo verses, his guest verses is more than enough for him to be top 5 greatest ever Lyricist/Emcee

Technically just on a pure rapping tip based on rhymes and the technical aspects of rapping only JIgga, Nas and Bis are better
  • metal face terrorist
    metal face terrorist Members Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    x6415bwgghpc.jpg

? OUTKAST

All his Outkast verses he has ever spit in history, his solo verses, his guest verses is more than enough for him to be top 5 greatest ever Lyricist/Emcee

Technically just on a pure rapping tip based on rhymes and the technical aspects of rapping only JIgga, Nas and Bis are better

Napoleon-Dynamite-GIF-Locker-push.gif

FOH. ? is overrated. Fight me.
  • saracenwire
    saracenwire Members Posts: 523 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    x6415bwgghpc.jpg

? OUTKAST

Please tell me that's a typo and you meant Big, and aren't really putting canibus in the same league with those other guys.
  • Mockingbird
    Options
    x6415bwgghpc.jpg

? OUTKAST

Please tell me that's a typo and you meant Big, and aren't really putting canibus in the same league with those other guys.

Yes Canibus he is lyrically technically rapping wise 3rd behind Jay Z and Nas and just one spot ahead of Andre who is 4th

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bkkbully wrote: »
    yung wun (he was all over Ruff Ryders vol 2, they were pushing that ? )
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqQvghLMUQY

Apparently he was lazy, he had collabs with Hella popular rappers he was set up well and didn't take advantage
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options