The Lox on Drake & Kanye Having Ghostwriters, Not Being Top Lyricists

Options

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    This place is the donkey for real cuz how is weirdos flagging my posts when sheek&ghost repeated everything I've been telling u delusional drakies from the door.........u only can win rap battles & b top 5 & the nu j of hip hop wit ghostwriters n CANADA Meek destroyed drakes credibility n hip hop wit Twitter fingers no #Bars
    Sion wrote: »
    Watched it and I agree. Loved that he brought up Kanye West saying he calls himself the GOAT.

The issue tho is that rap ain't exclusive anymore and it's pop so this is going to be a common occurrence. I don't think Drake or Kanye want to be the greatest rappers they're trying to be the greatest entertainers in the field itself it's the only way they feel they can transcend rap and be bigger. Michael Jackson was NEVER going to be the greatest singer but he made dayum well he was going to be the greatest entertainer. There's nothing wrong with that. Gotta understand Hiphop will always have those elitists who will pull your coat. Drake gonna have to deal with the ghostwriting discredits you ? for the rest of his career. Meek won't be the last, ? like Eminem, Hov, the Lox wont allow it. The fact Lox bringing it up only opens the door for others to speak on it.

I dunno why u mention Em he never dissed Drake he went to his concert performed with him bigged him up in the process humiliating Joe Budden

Stew decided he didn't want the reason to b a sausage fest & allowed u to post n the reason again? #Shocker
    This place is the donkey for real cuz how is weirdos flagging my posts when sheek&ghost repeated everything I've been telling u delusional drakies from the door.........u only can win rap battles & b top 5 & the nu j of hip hop wit ghostwriters n CANADA Meek destroyed drakes credibility n hip hop wit Twitter fingers no #Bars
    Watched it and I agree. Loved that he brought up Kanye West saying he calls himself the GOAT.

The issue tho is that rap ain't exclusive anymore and it's pop so this is going to be a common occurrence. I don't think Drake or Kanye want to be the greatest rappers they're trying to be the greatest entertainers in the field itself it's the only way they feel they can transcend rap and be bigger. Michael Jackson was NEVER going to be the greatest singer but he made dayum well he was going to be the greatest entertainer. There's nothing wrong with that. Gotta understand Hiphop will always have those elitists who will pull your coat. Drake gonna have to deal with the ghostwriting discredits you ? for the rest of his career. Meek won't be the last, ? like Eminem, Hov, the Lox wont allow it. The fact Lox bringing it up only opens the door for others to speak on it.

I dunno why u mention Em he never dissed Drake he went to his concert performed with him bigged him up in the process humiliating Joe Budden

Stew decided he didn't want the reason to b a sausage fest & allowed u to post n the reason again? #Shocker

I dunno i like to engage with him as less as possible, keep it minimal like it was from when i first joined in 2009 up till 2011 where i didn't even know who he was, we never bumped heads so want it to be that way now it can't exactly be like that but at least keep contact and engagement at the most minimal

He a donkey/? for real cuz how is he gonna ban u then act like he wanna check u out when he went to the UK? smh...dumb donkey logic!

Michael Jackson has nothing to do with drake having ghostwriters
    He could still actually sing, which is a talent
    A rap ? not writing his raps doesn't take talent
    Stop tryna make this ? normal

I'm saying Drake won't be the last unfortunately. You'd be naive to think so. Post Malone, Travis Scott, etc. There will be many more so yes it will become common unfortunately.

MJ could sing but you wouldn't put him in the top 10 singers of his time and era. No one could string a hit like MJ every album he dropped went diamond and he never wrote any of his hits. Same for Drake, he can rap/sing but you wouldn't put him in a top 20 lyricists or singers list.

Drake can not sing i have never actually even heard a Drake fan claim such a thing besides u

Find ya love pop singing Drake>>>b2b aka qm milli vanilli rapper/reciter PissGawd.....wit that said https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xyv4Bjja8yc >> any shady Klansmen singing record
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Y'all pick and choose whose auto tune singin y'all like..ain't no way in the hell j Cole ye Wayne em 50 singing sound good. I hate all that auto tune ? . Just rap. But y'all Finna sit here and tell me em and 50 singing is better than drake with a straight ass face b?
  • gee757
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Y'all pick and choose whose auto tune singin y'all like..ain't no way in the hell j Cole ye Wayne em 50 singing sound good. I hate all that auto tune ? . Just rap. But y'all Finna sit here and tell me em and 50 singing is better than drake with a straight ass face b?

Dretox is from the UK they got a different taste out there lolll
  • Mockingbird
    Mockingbird Members Posts: 82
    Options
    ^All ? singing

The ladies love it so if u want some ? u gotta start appreciating or at least pretend to appreciate his singing, pop hip hop, his commercial bangers

I don't advocate pretending just to get some ? by the way but let's be real many dudes do this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOUnD2TSwqQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rXAAmJ7ndc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcpMR3egUVo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZbExp-Sh0k
  • Mockingbird
    Options

Eminem and 50 Cent don't use auto tune when they sing they have always sang without ever using it

And yes Eminem and 50's singing definitely is better than Drake's singing. Let's not forgot both have out sold Drake by such a huge amount. Drake has sold around 7 million records in total. Eminem has sold 170 million plus records in total. 50 Cent has sold around 60 million in total
  • Mockingbird
    Options

I dunno i like to engage with him as less as possible, keep it minimal like it was from when i first joined in 2009 up till 2011 where i didn't even know who he was, we never bumped heads so want it to be that way now it can't exactly be like that but at least keep contact and engagement at the most minimal

He a donkey/? for real cuz how is he gonna ban u then act like he wanna check u out when he went to the UK? smh...dumb donkey logic!

I'm saying Drake won't be the last unfortunately. You'd be naive to think so. Post Malone, Travis Scott, etc. There will be many more so yes it will become common unfortunately.

MJ could sing but you wouldn't put him in the top 10 singers of his time and era. No one could string a hit like MJ every album he dropped went diamond and he never wrote any of his hits. Same for Drake, he can rap/sing but you wouldn't put him in a top 20 lyricists or singers list.

Drake can not sing i have never actually even heard a Drake fan claim such a thing besides u

Find ya love pop singing Drake>>>b2b aka qm milli vanilli rapper/reciter PissGawd.....wit that said https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xyv4Bjja8yc >> any shady Klansmen singing record

That singing is terrible lmao

Plus the singing on this sounds so corny and cringe

• gee757
    Options

But Drake is a popstar so him tryna sing is what I wanna hear.....the shady Klansmen & his pet muuunkee r suppose to b rappers they ain't got no business singing especially woodface after ja rule...
  • Mockingbird
    Options

But Drake is a popstar so him tryna sing is what I wanna hear.....the shady Klansmen & his pet muuunkee r suppose to b rappers they ain't got no business singing especially woodface after ja rule...

Eminem been singing since 2002 on 99% of the hooks in his songs since 2002. 8 years before Drake even existed. U do realize Eminem is a Pop star? not only that but a bigger pop star than Drake

Eminem has never been a rapper he has always been a singer too. There is like at least 150 Eminem songs of him singing on the hook

Is there even half of a 150 Drake songs singing on the hook???

Also majority of Eminem fans are not even rap fans why u think their fans? because he sings that is why they are fans of his music even though they don't like rap because of his singing, looks and pop songs

Since 2002 The Eminem Show album. There is no such thing as an Eminem album without him singing every hook on the whole album besides a few songs
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao @ having to appreciate Eminem singing in order to get ?
    This ? wasn't true at the height of his popularity
    It most definitely isn't now
    Eminem and gettin ? ain't got ? to do with each other
  • Mockingbird
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Lol at the nickname smh

None of these rap ? are singers only whites and foreigners think this goofy ? is singing. Ja Rule birthed these ?

Eminem began singing on hooks before Ja Rule

Eminem has had way more success with singing as far as record sales, awards, popularity

Name every Ja Rule song that has him singing and I will list every Eminem song where he is singing and I guarantee u Eminem has 70% more songs of him singing

Ja Rule's biggest and most successful songs featured Ashanti singing the hook or another RnB singer like Bobby Brown while Ja Rule stuck to just rapping the verses

Eminem's biggest and most successful songs have him singing and his biggest and highest selling albums The Eminem Show and Recovery have him singing on the entire album

I don't even think there is even 15 songs of Ja Rule singing

But there is around a 150 songs of Eminem singing since 2002 up till now

Facts only @Cain
  • gee757
    Options

Eminem been singing since 2002 on 99% of the hooks in his songs since 2002. 8 years before Drake even existed. U do realize Eminem is a Pop star? not only that but a bigger pop star than Drake

Eminem has never been a rapper he has always been a singer too. There is like at least 150 Eminem songs of him singing on the hook

Is there even half of a 150 Drake songs singing on the hook???

Also majority of Eminem fans are not even rap fans why u think their fans? because he sings that is why they are fans of his music even though they don't like rap because of his singing, looks and pop songs

Since 2002 The Eminem Show album. There is no such thing as an Eminem album without him singing every hook on the whole album besides a few songs

Anybody that knows me irl knows I've been calling rabbit a Klansmen since 2000 after the Suge deathrizzo Marshall kkk mathers skit that came 2 life n 04 s/o benzino lolll

https://youtu.be/4ClO2-VJpF4

So as a conscious blk man I've never listen to a feminem album cuz I don't support white supremacy so I don't know about him singing on all his stuff since 02.......yes rabbit is a popstar but I view the Klansmen as a culture vulture rapper not a singer the same thing goes for woodface.....but feminem said his white skin & ? ? posterboy baby Blu eyes & blonde hair is y he out sells all the brown eyed ? rappers n blk musik on white emerica
  • Mockingbird
    Options

But the height of his popularity are The Eminem Show and Recovery albums his highest selling albums both albums where he sings and both pop or hip pop albums. Both these albums have sold 20 million worldwide

Not Afraid a song he singing on is his biggest and most successful single ever after Lose Yourself. Not Afraid was the first ever song to sell 10 million digitally on I-Tunes

The guy had to scrap Relapse 2 because of the back lash and hate Relapse got from his own fans who demanded a Pop album and they got it with Recovery for ? sake lol. And we know the rest Recovery went on to sell Diamond and 20 mill worldwide

What do u have to say about these tweets from his fans since u making such an absurd claim?

Facts>>>>>>Making ridiculous assumptions
  • Mockingbird
    Options
    Lol at the nickname smh

None of these rap ? are singers only whites and foreigners think this goofy ? is singing. Ja Rule birthed these ?

Eminem began singing on hooks before Ja Rule

Eminem has had way more success with singing as far as record sales, awards, popularity

Name every Ja Rule song that has him singing and I will list every Eminem song where he is singing and I guarantee u Eminem has 70% more songs of him singing

Ja Rule's biggest and most successful songs featured Ashanti singing the hook or another RnB singer like Bobby Brown while Ja Rule stuck to just rapping the verses

Eminem's biggest and most successful songs have him singing and his biggest and highest selling albums The Eminem Show and Recovery have him singing on the entire album

I don't even think there is even 15 songs of Ja Rule singing

But there is around a 150 songs of Eminem singing since 2002 up till now

Facts only @Cain

Wrong

Explain 1 thing I said that is wrong and bring some evidence
  • gee757
    Options
    Smh @ melanin Scorpio I wonder has she heard the Klansmen racist tapes dissin blk women?....... all I do is smh@ blk fools who still entertain feminem after the racist tapes especially when he was calling L boogie a ? word over a RUMOR of her being racist towards whites n 99
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But the height of his popularity are The Eminem Show and Recovery albums his highest selling albums both albums where he sings and both pop or hip pop albums. Both these albums have sold 20 million worldwide

Not Afraid a song he singing on is his biggest and most successful single ever after Lose Yourself. Not Afraid was the first ever song to sell 10 million digitally on I-Tunes

The guy had to scrap Relapse 2 because of the back lash and hate Relapse got from his own fans who demanded a Pop album and they got it with Recovery for ? sake lol. And we know the rest Recovery went on to sell Diamond and 20 mill worldwide

What do u have to say about these tweets from his fans since u making such an absurd claim?

All cacs and a couple bed wenches . Foh
  • Mockingbird
    Options
    Smh @ melanin Scorpio I wonder has she heard the Klansmen racist tapes dissin blk women?....... all I do is smh@ blk fools who still entertain feminem after the racist tapes especially when he was calling L boogie a ? word over a RUMOR of her being racist towards whites n 99

I told u bro they know about it but a lot of people are very forgiving

This does not mean u have to be but his black female fans like her are easily forgiving. That's life man everyone is different
  • gee757
    edited January 2017
    Options

This does not mean u have to be but his black female fans like her are easily forgiving. That's life man everyone is different

Lol how u know she know about the racist tapes? That's like that chick on Twitter from Africa who praising feminem & I asked her did she know about the racist tapes & she said NO....I know u remember
  • Mockingbird
    Options

Lol how u know she know about the racist tapes? That's like that chick on Twitter from Africa who praising feminem & I asked her did she know about the racist tapes & she said NO....I know u remember

Oh well 99% of them know about it because he had a song dedicated to the tapes admitting to what he did on an album Encore that has sold over 16 million records worldwide. Song on there called Yellow Brick Road. And every black fan I personally know over here has heard the racist tape they just chose to forgive him. But these black female fans are not or never ever were 'conscious' and never claimed to be

U gotta accept not every black person wants to be conscious or revolutionary so u can't hold your standards to them
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You got way to much time on your hands to be handling all of those Twitter accounts b
  • Mockingbird
    Options
    ChiCity wrote: »

You got way to much time on your hands to be handling all of those Twitter accounts b

There is literally millions and millions of tweets like these from his female fans lol I mean literally millions

And they all fit the same criteria all females that love his music because of his singing, catchy commercial songs, pop songs. Usually from the suburbs and middle class. Into other artists like Justin Beiber, Backstreet Boys, Adele, Kate Perry, Justin Timberlake. These the Starbucks coffee drinking type females

And the rare occasion they do like anybody else within hip hop besides Eminem it is either 50 Cent or Lil Wayne they like but even that is rare usually it is only Eminem and their fave album by him is The Eminem Show or Recovery. Fave songs any song he singing on that has emotion and is a pop song with a catchy hook from him

They mainly like hooks that's why their fans of his

This tweet sum's it up perfectly

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Eminem and 50 Cent don't use auto tune when they sing they have always sang without ever using it

And yes Eminem and 50's singing definitely is better than Drake's singing. Let's not forgot both have out sold Drake by such a huge amount. Drake has sold around 7 million records in total. Eminem has sold 170 million plus records in total. 50 Cent has sold around 60 million in total

I ain't say nothing bout no sales I said all if the singing us bad. I hated when Wayne did it... he fathered all this foolishness Kanye too. Em and and 50 singing is bad 2. I'd prefer all my rappers to rap over dope beats no singing. Drake sound better than them . It's the sappy simp subject matter folk hate
  • Mockingbird
    Options

I ain't say nothing bout no sales I said all if the singing us bad. I hated when Wayne did it... he fathered all this foolishness Kanye too. Em and and 50 singing is bad 2. I'd prefer all my rappers to rap over dope beats no singing. Drake sound better than them . It's the sappy simp subject matter folk hate

Disagree as I said Eminem is better than singing than any other rapper that sings. 50 dope at it too

Drake's singing put's me off his music but he can rap and I like his flow and word play, punchlines
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This hoe said facts
    The ? I like to partake in would rather listen to a bucket of silverware fall to the ground than Eminem
    Singing or rapping
    Nobody ? with dude but crackers and cutters
    He can rap tho
    I'll never lie like he can't
    But he corny and his subject matter is corny
    He sings like a white boy and he's just overall wack
    Eminem make that trailer for movies like creed music
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Oh well 99% of them know about it because he had a song dedicated to the tapes admitting to what he did on an album Encore that has sold over 16 million records worldwide. Song on there called Yellow Brick Road. And every black fan I personally know over here has heard the racist tape they just chose to forgive him. But these black female fans are not or never ever were 'conscious' and never claimed to be

U gotta accept not every black person wants to be conscious or revolutionary so u can't hold your standards to them

Every black fan that you know personally is from England, right?