Cuban Link punched in the face *video*

Options
13»

Comments

• water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    slickwatts wrote: »

Fair play to Cuban for manning up, shame more dudes cant do the same... The situation could of escalated but it seems he admitted he was wrong and chalked up the L to the game...
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Vlad TV interview coming soon

So lets talk about what happen at the club - vlad
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Its always good to see ? on ? violence
    lethal5 wrote: »
    That was a borderline sucker punch

I can never understand u ? that say ? like this. The muhfucka is right in front of him, how is it a sucker punch?
    The neighborhood yall come from what do ? do tap people on the shoulder and say hey im bout to swing on u hope u r ready?

Lol yo i thought the same ?
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    A person that's still alive that's rolling over in their grave is an ic inside joke..

Not sure but I think Charles Barkley said it first,
    then we/the ic ran with it..

Oh I must of missed out on that one...

Lol yea i never heard that one either
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    gns wrote: »
    Its always good to see ? on ? violence
    That was a borderline sucker punch

I can never understand u ? that say ? like this. The muhfucka is right in front of him, how is it a sucker punch?
    The neighborhood yall come from what do ? do tap people on the shoulder and say hey im bout to swing on u hope u r ready?

So your out here co-signing hitting people when there not looking????

Sounds like u stay getting your ass whupped if thats how u get down in a fight.

They were both looking at each other. With that type of argument (you can tell it's heated) your suppose to stay on guard. Cuban got caught slippin. Don't make it right but it's a fight.

Exactly
  • mohamed
    mohamed Members Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Damn alcohol will have you slipping like that out here. Can't say if it was a sucker punch or not. Point is- don't be in that kind of environment by yourself off point esp if you in the hood. Then you won't have to worry about a ? socking you off guard.

Edit: didn't watch all the vids. Apparently he wasn't by himself but nonetheless getting ? and off point in that environment isn't wise choice.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cuban did not write any Puns line.Ya sound crazy.
  • Logical Truths
    Logical Truths Members Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think homie told Cuban he was going to hit him, Cuban dared him to, flinched a lil, then homie clocked him
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When his hand started waving in the air Cuban should been on point and put a lil distance you can see bao ? back an put his stance b4 swinging never lose eyesight in a heated argument eyes tell it all and by how Cuban went bout it he was in the wrong and got dealt with jus sayin from the outside lookin in …