Submission-Should Women submit to her man?

Options

Comments

• blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hen pecking came out in a different time. More of that "strict parent/lover" thing on both sides was going on in that time.

I dont know a single dude rocking like that. Not saying they arent out there.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blacktux wrote: »
    Hen pecking came out in a different time. More of that "strict parent/lover" thing on both sides was going on in that time.

I dont know a single dude rocking like that. Not saying they arent out there.

you sure?

it may be more than you think.
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know cold-blooded killers that are 'ran' by their women lol
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm lying....lol
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If she trusts her man and the foundation is good she should trust her man enough to submit.

If the foundation isn't good and she doesn't tryst her man then she probably shouldn't be in the relationship.

Make your man feel like a king and don't be bringing all that extra attitude in his castle in turn that man should make you feel like a queen or you need to get rid of him.
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    If she trusts her man and the foundation is good she should trust her man enough to submit.

If the foundation isn't good and she doesn't tryst her man then she probably shouldn't be in the relationship.

Make your man feel like a king and don't be bringing all that extra attitude in his castle in turn that man should make you feel like a queen or you need to get rid of him.

Pretty much...

At the same time ultimately it's on the man.. Hate to sound harsh.. But if you're my lady.. My word is final.. I refuse to be in a relationship with someone who doesn't trust my judgement. I've gotten this far in life by making sound judgements without her.. So if you can't get on board and add to the situation you can keep it pushing. That also isn't to be confused with not taking the advice of your lady either.. The Queen does protect the King..
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Options
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if you have to ask this question then ain't no chick ever submitting to you because you don't embody what it means to be a man
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    smh, ? got me ? , ? question

"Should a woman submit to her man", like the chick got an option
  • imma_stoner08
    imma_stoner08 Members Posts: 25
    Options
    Yes as a Queen a woman should submit to her King
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lot of women i come across tend to like putting me in a situation where they either ? me off and I'm force to hurt/dog them out before they submit though. What is that all about?
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To keep it real, is this necessary outside the biblical sense? I wouldn't advise my daughter to be submissive to any man that wasn't her husband under ? ...
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    [quote="MasterJayN100;d-554719"
    [/quote]

If power can't be shared then yes. Again if power can't be shared. A woman doesn't have to be behind her man. She can stand next to me. BUT I do think women culturally want a man to present himself as the head of their relationship and probably other things. When he isn't trying to be the head or share power and he's only stepping aside and letting her decisions rule then she's quietly disappointed. I'm gonna help her be the best she can be even if it's being a boss, but don't try and be the boss of me.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I submit, I also expect him to pay the bills and take his ass to work
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I submit, I also expect him to pay the bills and take his ass to work

That's the way it's supposed to be that's why I give my woman an allowance and she keeps her ? in the house and obeys me without too much back talk or resistance.

My advice to you is to find a good man and keep your ass in line, be faithful and obey. As long as he isn't abusing his authority over you and show you the proper love and attention you should follow his commands.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am the head of my household. She better not be no Christian woman talkn bout no I won't submit.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Crude_ wrote: »

Pretty much...

At the same time ultimately it's on the man.. Hate to sound harsh.. But if you're my lady.. My word is final.. I refuse to be in a relationship with someone who doesn't trust my judgement. I've gotten this far in life by making sound judgements without her.. So if you can't get on board and add to the situation you can keep it pushing. That also isn't to be confused with not taking the advice of your lady either.. The Queen does protect the King..

The bold is something many don't get. If you don't have a woman on your side who you don't feel confident enough can give you some good advice then you're already losing. You don't know everything and to have a woman on your arm who can't compliment you and bring knowledge to the table you don't have is a loss that can take a while to recover from.
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No..

if you're a woman and look to a man for the final answer on every issue then you might have issues of your own. No one is right 100% of the time.

Its better to stand for something from time to time than fall for everything.
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haven't read yet, but I know Zombie is in this ? talking about "the natural balance" between woman and man.
  • zzombie
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »
    Haven't read yet, but I know Zombie is in this ? talking about "the natural balance" between woman and man.

^^^^^^^^^^^ another ? cuckold just go sleep on the wet spot you male feminist no nuts having ?
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »

^^^^^^^^^^^ another ? cuckold just go sleep on the wet spot you male feminist no nuts having ?

You have to pay your women to stay in the house. You said this! You're not allowed to speak to me that way.
  • zzombie
    edited January 2017
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »

You have to pay your women to stay in the house. You said this! You're not allowed to speak to me that way.

I don't expect slack jawed borderline ? like you to understand what i wrote

but i don't give my woman money to stay with me i give her money so that she does not have to work and thus stays at home were she can be most effective that is ideally how life should be and that's what i was trying to say.

but you as a ? mental ? could never understand that ?
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I handle my business, my wife knows who the leader of the home is, she keeps the ship floating, I push the ship forward. I trust her to play her role, she trusts me to play mine. Simple.

When it comes to certain things, I fall in line, I put my palm down on certain issues, and I mean that ? , and she trusts my judgement. When it comes to other things that fall within her role, I get out the way. She stands behind me, she supports everything I do with little resistance, if i'm ? up, she lets me know. I don't shoot it down, or get offended, I know it comes from a place of love, there's no selfishness when it comes to that. Took us a while to get to that point and there's still much to learn with us being fairly new parents and such, but my situation is cool.

Should a woman submit to her man. Absolutely, but that ? better be royalty.
  • zzombie
    Options
    MEN with means typically give their women allowances so their women don't have to work this is how it goes..... i am not going to have my woman and the mother of my children working when there is no reason for her to work.

I am in many way a traditionalist man but you new feminized and effeminate men will never understand this