The Official 2016-2017 NFL Season Thread.

Options

Comments

• Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Huey_C wrote: »
    Rodgers wouldn't have made that block

He also wouldn't have sub 50% completion and a 68 passer rating in this game either

Like Rodgers hasn't played like ? for half of the season. Rodgers is Peyton Manning junior in the post season.

Didn't manning beat Brady the last 4 times they played in the post season?

Who has the most rings
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »

He also wouldn't have sub 50% completion and a 68 passer rating in this game either

Like Rodgers hasn't played like ? for half of the season. Rodgers is Peyton Manning junior in the post season.

Hell no. Rodgers gets busy in the post season.

Meh 10-6 is mediocre, 40tds with that record equals stat padding.

Nah bruh, Rodgers is the only reason i'm watchin the game tomorrow. That white boy be goin hammer.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    34 Pts against the #1 total Defense in the league in a game where the offense ain't even look good. Somebody wanna tell me about the Patriots offense again?

13 points on special teams
  • Huey_C
    Options

Nah bruh, Rodgers is the only reason i'm watchin the game tomorrow. That white boy be goin hammer.

Yea I had to throw shots these ? is too disrespectful.
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can watch Ben and Rodgers in the post season all day, they be ballin out.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Who has the most rings

Dodged my question though

Pats are 13-6 without Brady. Including a AFC championship win while Brady missed the game
  • Huey_C
    Options

Who has the most rings

Pats are 13-6 without Brady. Including a AFC championship win while Brady missed the game

Lmao Brady played in the second half of that game, and Brady went 18-1 with that same offense that went 11-5 under Cassell. That's also a testament to a solid organization. That don't live and die by one player.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Who has the most rings

Lmao Brady played in the second half of that game, and Brady went 18-1 with that same offense that went 11-5 under Cassell. That's also a testament to a solid organization. That don't live and die by one player.

Naw. Brady missed that game.
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i hear them talking but those ? ass fans/teams will never have consecutive trips to u know where LMAO
    see next year/decade ? , how about those stats
    gunplay.gif
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If brock wasnt playing we wouldve won this game.

Thats all i got.
  • Huey_C
    Options

Who has the most rings

Naw. Brady missed that game.

"The Patriots' storybook season continued as Drew Bledsoe came into the game in the second quarter in place of an injured Tom Brady – who replaced Bledsoe himself early in the season when he suffered a sheared blood vessel."

What else you got?
  • Huey_C
    Options
    Either way we're yearly contenders, ? been winning since before yall was born lmaoo #5
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    If Houston had an elite level QB they win this game. They're gonna be set on defense for the next 5-7 years when Watt gets back. Problem is they'll be good enough to go 10-6 and they won't get a franchise QB in the draft. Their best bet is try to throw some money at Brees or get Romo.
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

His receivers had the most dropped passes in the league by far and he had no running backs. Their starting RB right now wears number 88.

They were 4-6 and he told everybody to chill and that he would put the team on his back and run the table and he then went out and had a very MVP 2nd half of the season and they haven't lost since.

They're not even close to having the most dropped passes in the league.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im on the trade for Romo train too
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If brock wasnt playing we wouldve won this game.

Thats all i got.

I do think if Tom Savage(aka 3 Savage/aka A truly poor man's Dan Marino) would have played.. He would've done a better job then that pay check thief Osweiler.. It's really ? up that Savage suffered that concussion...
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

how the ? do you stat pad in football? who man is this ?
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

Years ago sure...now? Cards? 49ers? Rams??? Trash ass teams and seahawks were wack this season too
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pains me to say it but the Pats are probably gonna win another super bowl.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chiefs Falcons would be dope, but Chiefs going under the radar they are more then capable of beating the patriots, overall more talented team and Hill is the X factor
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Houston could've actually won this game if Brock wasn't Brock. Pats losing next week.

Hell no lol
  • Huey_C
    edited January 2017
    Options

how the ? do you stat pad in football? who man is this ?

You never heard of garbage time stat padding in the nfl? You do know it's a term that's been used now, Look it up fool.
  • Huey_C
    edited January 2017
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »

Years ago sure...now? Cards? 49ers? Rams??? Trash ass teams and seahawks were wack this season too

Man exactly^^^, just more salty ass ?