giphy.gif

6038vwaklh4v.gif
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Meester wrote: »
    The boredom level is too damn high!!!
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I seems black mirror I ain't playing this ? .

rsqwa3urshrg.gif

• farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    eastbay510 wrote: »
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    1.Bill cosby
    2.Betty White
    3. Stevie Wonder
    4. Britney Spears

Stevie Wonder is only 66 he was just on Jimmy Fallon this week he looks just fine

Lol that means literally nothing, nobody thought prince would go either, as a matter of fact he was touring when he got ill and passed away
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My predictions are as follows:

That Marvel comic book creator guy

You couldn't just say STAN LEE?

Do you hate him so much that you refuse to say his name?

If so. Why?

Stan Lee is one of my heroes.

Sidenote: I ain't sure if he actually CREATED Marvel Comics, but I know who you were talking about.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    1.Bill cosby
    2.Betty White
    3. Stevie Wonder
    4. Britney Spears

Stevie Wonder is only 66 he was just on Jimmy Fallon this week he looks just fine

Lol that means literally nothing, nobody thought prince would go either, as a matter of fact he was touring when he got ill and passed away

This is true

Homie just didnt pick a safe pick. He kinda picked 2 wild cards.

Respect tho... if he happens to guess Stevie right by years end posters about to hate him
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lethal5 wrote: »
    Betty White
    Bill Cosby
    Jimmy Carter

Wild card
    DMX

^i think he's on something. I think everyones happy but surprised dmx hasnt clocked out yet.

X on heroin hard right now. He almost died from it. He takin turns sniffin heroin and coke and they have chemical reactions within his brain.

DAMN!!!

DMX is messing with Heroin now? I thought he was just battling the ? addiction.

This REALLY aint good. We very well might lose him any day now.

I knew he was too far gone when his son couldnt get through to him....hopefully a miracle will happen for him
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My predictions are as follows:

That Marvel comic book creator guy

You couldn't just say STAN LEE?

Do you hate him so much that you refuse to say his name?

If so. Why?

Stan Lee is one of my heroes.

Sidenote: I ain't sure if he actually CREATED Marvel Comics, but I know who you were talking about.

I didnt know his name. I just know there's a really old guy who does marvel comics and a lot of people like him
  • eastbay510
    eastbay510 Members Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    1.Bill cosby
    2.Betty White
    3. Stevie Wonder
    4. Britney Spears

I get that but I'm just saying it doesn't seem like it's anything going on with him to throw him on one of these lists. Being in your 60's isn't young but it's not necessarily an age people should be expecting you to go either.

I hope Stevie lives forever though I don't look forward to hearing that news whenever that time comes.
  • Logical Truths
    Logical Truths Members Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Betty White
    Bill Cosby
    Jimmy Carter

Wild card
    DMX

^i think he's on something. I think everyones happy but surprised dmx hasnt clocked out yet.

X on heroin hard right now. He almost died from it. He takin turns sniffin heroin and coke and they have chemical reactions within his brain.

DAMN!!!

I knew he was too far gone when his son couldnt get through to him....hopefully a miracle will happen for him

Im not tryna say nothing about anybody, but his son look like he just annoy X all day anyway.

X shoulda been ok after being locked up, but he came home at hit the table running. Still my ? tho, but ima b ? up if he die. I wouldn't be worried about him if he didn't look like he was giving up.
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Betty White
    Bill Cosby
    Jimmy Carter

Wild card
    DMX

DAMN!!!

Im not tryna say nothing about anybody, but his son look like he just annoy X all day anyway.

X shoulda been ok after being locked up, but he came home at hit the table running. Still my ? tho, but ima b ? up if he die. I wouldn't be worried about him if he didn't look like he was giving up.

Man, i didnt even know. Is it confirmed or is it just suspected he's doinf heron?

*Actually i just remembered about the episode where he passed out in the parking lot last year...that was said to be a heroin overdose
  • Logical Truths
    Options
    I was just about to post the video....he on herion now. Im sure he still doing coke also thats y he sound like that now. Mixing different powders in your brain will have you like that
  • Logical Truths
    Options
    Lmao at Celebrity Death Sweepstakes 2017. I never seen a thread title like that before
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    al Bundy
    the white singing chick bebe
    obamas father

wild card- slim Charles
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ain't puttin death on nobody else

• Kairo
    Kairo Members Posts: 942 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Robert De Niro

Don't.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ain't puttin death on nobody else

damn obfresh. ok shut this down now! I didn'tlike that stupid 2016 meme idiots had going aroun last year and I aint gonna let this ? ride this year. yall gonna ? around and cause chapelle or mark Hamills death. on a side not I would give a single ? if soldier boy, chris brown, desiigner or whoever from the wack ? ? generation bought the farm this year.
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    Hold up.... did OBFresh just ? Eddie Long.

Stan Lee & the Queen better watch out. OB not wastin any time in 2017

OB wanna pick a wild card option u left that out your picks?
  • OhioState1987
    OhioState1987 Members Posts: 598 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Morgan Freeman is ? he not going nowhere
    Queen Elisabeth is The Illuminati that Old ? is going to out live her whole family. I got

Lil Wayne
    DMX
    Charlie Sheen
    Jim Brown
    Lindsay Lohan
    Bob Barker
    Bill Clinton
    Ozzy Osbourne or his wife
    Della Resse
    Chuck Norris
    Cicely Tyson
    Aretha Franklin
    Bobby Brown
    Ronda Rousey

Wild Card Kirk Franklin and Pete Rose

• Logical Truths
    Options
    Only one day in and ? dying already.......

130894716457420110725-22047-1dgfuy4.jpg
  • rebootx1
    rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah and all yall laughing and making jokes, I seen people make fun of magic Johnson in the 90s, and they die in a car crash or a drive by or some sit so why u laughing at people u never know when it's your time.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hold up slow it down! so somebody picked a celeb in here and then that celeb died? I'm very tired right now somebody help me out.
  • rebootx1
    rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eddie Johnson died ob had him on her list pretty easy pick cuz he lost a lot of weigh over past year, everyone new he was terminally ill, what ever he died from 63 is not young
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    rebootx1 wrote: »
    Yeah and all yall laughing and making jokes, I seen people make fun of magic Johnson in the 90s, and they die in a car crash or a drive by or some sit so why u laughing at people u never know when it's your time.
    :lol::bawling::lol:
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the queen
    little richard
    hugh hefner

wildcard: macaulay culkin