Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy

Comments

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought first take was about sports?!?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Paul Beatty
    mlk 3
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? actually listen to stephen a? Smh
  • King$osa
    King$osa Members Posts: 319 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? literally said nothing of substance.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The same stephen A that once said he "didnt give a damn what the black community had to say" about his comments

Did he tell the birthers to accept Obama's presidency?

How can you acknowledge all the racism, hate and ignorance of trump(and he has) and tell ? to comply?
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Stephen A is the definition of someone who thinks they're saying something deep when in reality it's simple as ? . Same the people who use words like overstand and Amerikkka. Nah ? you ain't spitting knowledge you just talking some ol ?

This sums up about 95% of twitter, and 90% of political/media analysts. The public is so ill-informed these days I'm not even sure how to fix it.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm on the record for being against the use of that word in most cases. However, just going by the general feelings on this site, isn't SAS basically making a run for ? of the Decade? It's sort of like with MJ back in the day. He could have gotten the MVP every year. At some point they had to let someone else eat and give him a higher title.
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm beginning to believe that these guys are putting on airs to make the it seem like the black opinion, and by extension the black vote, is up for grabs. This can cause the Democratic Party to take the black vote seriously.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    This guy brought up having a white grandmother who loved him. Duh, she was your grandmom. ? that got to do with racist whites? As if all whites love you when they just see a ? in a suit.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is 2016.

2017 belongs to the Shoe Shine Boy. They take a knee (subservient position)....not to protest but to shine the shoes of (validate) white supremacy.....then grab a microphone to try to convince you it's okay.

• Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? this ? bruh.

? him for his wack ass radio show too.
    Chose to listen to him over Russillo and Kanell earlier today on ESPNRadio and all this ? did for damn near 30 minutes was yell about the Knicks and talk about the Dallas Cowboys.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    More people are becoming aware of the shortcomings of democracy. The overall irresponsible of believing that it's justifiable to allow any man or women (Black/White/Asian etc etc) hold a political office without first serving the state in somevery form is dangerous.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Kermit A Smith is on Orielly

breaking the words per minute speed limit
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Quick thought. Why in the ? is Chicago the go-to excuse when addressing black issues? Black man gets beat down by cops for stealing his own vehicle, ? says "why focus on this when chicago has murders everyday. This is what we should focus on". All black issues arent connected to Chicago. I dont even have any family there and have ZERO ties. Its like blaming every white problem on Dylan Roof. ? dont add up
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Quick thought. Why in the ? is Chicago the go-to excuse when addressing black issues? Black man gets beat down by cops for stealing his own vehicle, ? says "why focus on this when chicago has murders everyday. This is what we should focus on". All black issues arent connected to Chicago. I dont even have any family there and have ZERO ties. Its like blaming every white problem on Dylan Roof. ? dont add up

Because that's where Barry Obama is from plus Chicago has a sizable black population...
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm really confused. Dude didn't say a damn thing.
  • white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm on the record for being against the use of that word in most cases. However, just going by the general feelings on this site, isn't SAS basically making a run for ? of the Decade? It's sort of like with MJ back in the day. He could have gotten the MVP every year. At some point they had to let someone else eat and give him a higher title.

Naw David Clarke is the ? of the decade, he makes Stephen A. Smith look like Huey Newton
  • Rue_Flexington
    Rue_Flexington Members Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? TRAIN IS COMING
    ? TRAIN IS COMING

? TRAIN IS COMING
    ? TRAIN IS COMING

0oimqej3oe1s.gif
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    white715 wrote: »

Naw David Clarke is the ? of the decade, he makes Stephen A. Smith look like Huey Newton

That dude ain't even black. He's a redneck that's been in the sun too long.