Taxstone arrested in relation to Irving Plaza, Troy Ave shooting

Options

Comments

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    This unfortunate shooting got me to listen to tax season despite not liking the idea this ? Tax may have ? up hip hops future (as did troy) in NYC by firing a gun.

I say that to say this....be safe tho

I said that in the initial thread and some ? said it was an overreaction

You're right and you must be from the NYC/Tristate. Cause i live in CT and get it like you. I don't think people in here outside the northeast get how it is out here.

New York post 9/11 ain't a game period. And that's what people still don't get after seeing what wayne went through. Not only is gun control strict but any crime in Manhattan in general outside of a minor infraction gets punished to the full force. You get caught with a water gun or soda that isn't registered to you then you are ? . Crime drops and drops and has been since the mid 90's.

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    I should really go back in that original thread and e slap everybody but I'm lazy as ?

I never once doubted troy and the beef between him and tax was a huge reason why. Tax tried to ? troy, shot his bodyguard, dropped the gun, troy picked it up and let it fly

Had everybody talking about troy in interviews talking about how he ruined it for shows in NY and he's stupid and blah blah blah. Nah I said it in the original thread:

Word.? was calling Troy dumb like he just went wildman and shot his man by mistake.

I knew that ? ain't sound right.

I think Troy snuffed Tax and Tax either had the strap or somebody got the strap to him and then somehow he dropped it and Troy grabbed it.

I think Troy could get off relatively light considering he was the victim.He had a gun or guns in the whip though so IDK.
  • young_belvi
    young_belvi Members Posts: 732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm befuddled, beloved.
  • loch121
    Options
    He deserves to catch as many years they can give him because he don´t know how to clean off a burner.That´s like not knowing how to count till 3.Damn he never seen The Godfather 3?
    750x1500px-LL-82e8a20b_3013583_o.gif
    Yo If the cops search his house and find gun powder on his clothe...That boy is going 4 life.No love for him for killing the bodyguard too.

He didn't have time to clean it.it popped off and troy ended up with it
  • loch121
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    RickyRich wrote: »
    DNA believed to belong to the podcast host, Daryl Campbell, 31, who is known as Taxstone, was found on the trigger, hand grip and magazine of the 9-millimeter Kel-Tec semiautomatic handgun that was used in the shooting in the V.I.P. green room of a crowded Manhattan concert venue, a federal complaint says.

Mr. Campbell had the gun before the shooting, and videos show him coming into the green room before the gunfire and then fleeing, the complaint says. In front of him was the bodyguard, Ronald McPhatter. Behind Mr. Campbell was a person who is not named in the complaint, but who appears to be Troy Ave — whose real name is Roland Collins — based on earlier police accounts. Wounded in the legs, Mr. Collins was holding the Kel-Tec gun and firing it toward a fleeing Mr. Campbell

The complaint, sworn out by Detective Jose Flores of the New York Police Department, quotes a public threat, which it says Mr. Campbell made before the shooting, that he would open fire on Mr. Collins: “When I see you walking up with six dudes, bang-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba.” Mr. Campbell repeatedly adds, “Try me"

The federal complaint says he spoke publicly of belonging to the Bloods gang.

Mr. Campbell’s lawyer, Kenneth Montgomery, said he could not discuss the case before learning more about the accusations.“He’s doing as best he can for anybody charged with a federal crime
    These ? never heard of gloves or clean off the burner before using it and cleaning it after.? dumb ? .I bet he didn´t trow away his clothe either.? idiot.
    youre-an-idiot.gif?w=720

? happened in a club,
    he would've looked suspect walking in with gloves on..

He lost the gun in the scuffle so there's no way he would've been able to wipe the prints off..

He ? up in so many ways that he might just be an accidental murderer.He might catch the L´s of L´s.Lost his gun with prints on it all kinds of dumb ? .? if he came in the club with a gun he should be able to walk in with some rubber gloves.Uhh ya never had any fathers uhh they did not teach ya how to do it right.

Troy got just as much of an L for keeping that ? .

The ? you keeping random guns for 1) you just used in a crime 2) that you picked up from the other ? in said crime. You don't know how many bodies could be on that ? .

They should make them ? be cellmates.

he should have threw the gun in the water like Q in Juice.

But for real though he may have been keeping it for protection at the moment.he didn't know who might be gunning for him.? popped off too fast.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How is he a hiphop personality tho? He's a Podcaster
  • young_belvi
    young_belvi Members Posts: 732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I wonder how shat popped off. Granted, I heard what Tax said about 6 dudes walking up on me yada yada yada...But Tax just doesn't strike me as the dude coming in the club strapped, laying eyes on a group of rivals and just automatically letting off shots in a room full of people....I also just can't see said rivals hopping up coming at him on some rah rah shat, seeing Tax reach for the hammer and keep coming at Tax with the same amount of aggression...Bodyguard probably saw him reaching for it and tried to grab him up before he got to it, but just wasn't quick enough.....Damn I just hate to see folks lose they lives over wack shat and then see a talented brotha throw his life away on some macho shat. you might catch a ? whooping cause you out numbered, but you live to fight another day, Tax. Career was really starting to bubble, bruh.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So the Feds trying to put the murder on Tax?? Yeah he bout to sit down for a minute
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »

Done

Troy Ave bout to be talking his ? when he get out
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Judge should keep him . His decision ? up for many
  • TDUB1
    TDUB1 Members Posts: 382 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y IS THIS CHICK BK TIDAL WAVE GOING AT TAX??? THOUGHT THEY WAS COOL? SHE HAD TAX PODCAST LIT!
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bk tidal wave had to slide into this fuckery lmaooo smh
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Uh oh...

wtf?? who is this ? ,

smh

https://www.instagram.com/bktidalwave/?hl=en

She was on Tax's podcast not too long ago.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »
    Wonder when he'll get convicted

Lmao you hilarious

Tax must remind you of the ? that used to have you Yohan Blake-ing up alley ways. Living vicariously lol

Tax made it so rappers can hardly book events in NY
    Tax got somebody killed
    Tax got somebody girlfriend shot
    Tax got troy in prison and took him away from his family
    Tax got troy on house arrest and made it so he can't book shows

? that ? ? and his podcast I only listened to hear beanie sigel that one time

FACTS!

It's karma!!!
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Beta he still only selling plastic doe #FckTroyAverage
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of you emotional thugs are amazing. Thinking back at the original Troy Ave thread and reading this one, its like these dudes have personally harmed you. As far as im concerned these enough blame for both parties in this incident. Theres no its 100% 1 persons fault.